What's new

Situation along LoC can escalate any time, we have to be prepared for escalatory matrix: Gen Bipin R

Lol, love the way you put it and I was thinking the same when I read that tweet before reading your post, how they start using words like "matrix".
They’re good at English, especially grammar!!! That’s for sure....

I have to admit the Indian offices are taught the best of the Colonial English at their military academies....

Irrespective of politics in our country -- the public is 100% behind Pakistan Armed Forces, hell our public is ready to fight along side our forces against India -- my brothers born in US are behind Pak Armed Forces -- we are aching for you clowns to stop barking and do something -- even if you want to do it in the dark, Lol.
And, sisters too!! Especially, look at that Peshevar lady on the “urban warfare” training exercise...

By the by, not all Paks may be!! For example @Retired Troll is mad at me for promoting the “gun culture”....

They’re good at English, especially grammar!!! That’s for sure....

I have to admit the Indian offices are taught the best of the Colonial English at their military academies....

And, sisters too!! Especially, look at that Peshevar lady on the “urban warfare” training exercise...

By the by, not all Paks may be!! For example @Retired Troll is mad at me for promoting the “gun culture”....

Retired_Troll is a Liberal -- it's a disease that can't be cured, and when shit hits the fan they run to us nationalists to save their asses.

Retired_Troll is a Liberal -- it's a disease that can't be cured, and when shit hits the fan they run to us nationalists to save their asses.

Lol, even the Army is challenging them publicly to do it.

If it helps i do not want turkish people dying from celebratory gunfire.
I chose for me as i chose for my brother.

Then where was Mr Justice when Patwari goons killed dozens at Model Town.
I believe Mr Justice is really blind and ignorant when the Patwari group killed patients in PIC attack.
Curse on all of them and their supporters.

India deployed Spike and Brahmos along LOC. Qureashi today statement.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom