What's new

Sir Imran's Eid Message 2013

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan's Eid Message

"I would like to wish everyone a safe and peaceful Eid Mubarak.On this occasion as we thank Allah for his blessings, we also mark the spirit of sacrifice and giving that our great religion Islam teaches us. While we celebrate with our families let us pray for those who have lost their loved ones; and let us reach out to those needing our assistance. That is what the essence of Eid ul Azha is all about.

Let us also pray for our people to develop understanding and tolerance towards each other and for peace to once again reign over our wonderful country."

Imran Khan's Eid Message > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

Yara, thanks for posting the message, however, what's up with Pakistani infatuation with "Sir" "Mr"? He is just a guy, just like rest of us. No one is a Sir or Mr!

Lol..i cant believe what i am seeing..a rabidly anti colonist & anti british person using "Sir" for Imran Khan :D

Yara, thanks for posting the message, however, what's up with Pakistani infatuation with "Sir" "Mr"? He is just a guy, just like rest of us. No one is a Sir or Mr!

Its to pisss off some uniform nuts, you obviously dont know inside stories :lol:

@Leader we could do with just IK's message, let's drop the 'sir'. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this much that IK really hates those two words! :D

quite possible, but jo maza dosro ko tang kernay mien hai, woh kisi or chez mein kahan, kyon badman? :lol:

@Leader we could do with just IK's message, let's drop the 'sir'. IMO

yar thread bhi tou chalana hota hai, na karo tou unnoticed chala jata hai... :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks ike nawaz using ameer ul momineen title

pmln govt is so pathetic that it didnt release prisoners with petty crimes,on eid....

shame on pmln and its supporters !! :angry:

it looks ike nawaz using ameer ul momineen title

Nawaz and his wife Kalsoom were crowned about 3 years ago, by his party as King Shahjahan and Malika Mumtaz in a ceremony in Alhamra hall.

Sir Imran is symbolic as knight of Allah.

Back
Top Bottom