What's new

Sino-Pak joint airforce exercise

Mani2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just heard today on Dunya news that joint Pakistan and Chinese airforce are conducting joint airforce exercise today on one of PAF operational bas

well, I think we had this discussion somewhere here, It would be interesting that what would be the concentration area and what aircrafts would be fielded by both airforces. I dont think PAF is allowed to field F-16 against Non NATO countries without the permission of US.

well, I think we had this discussion somewhere here, It would be interesting that what would be the concentration area and what aircrafts would be fielded by both airforces. I dont think PAF is allowed to field F-16 against Non NATO countries without the permission of US.

Interesting thing is no channel has still disclosed any details .i saw it only on dunya news ,may be they just got sneak into it by their sources .while PAF has no intention of making it public

Most probably they might be checking out jf-17 and J-10's head to head

National

PAF-PLAAF undertaking joint exercise - Shaheen-1
Updated at 1805 PST Friday, March 18, 2011

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Air Force (PAF) and Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) are undertaking a joint Air Exercise these days in Pakistan code-named "Shaheen-1".

For the purpose, a contingent of Chinese PLA Air Force comprising combat aircraft, pilots and technicians have arrived at an operational Base of PAF.

The exercise has been designed to share mutual experiences, hone professional skills and accrue maximum benefits from the expertise of the two Air Forces.

Pakistan and China have historically enjoyed strong bilateral friendly relations. This is the first time ever that a contingent of Chinese Air Force has been participating in an operational exercise in Pakistan.

This visit coincides with the celebration of year 2011 as the "Year of Pakistan-China Friendship".

now what i say to this air force they wasting our millions on every months exersize but cant shot down objects which kill us daily.

National

Updated at 1805 PST Friday, March 18, 2011

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Air Force (PAF) and Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) are undertaking a joint Air Exercise these days in Pakistan code-named "Shaheen-1".

For the purpose, a contingent of Chinese PLA Air Force comprising combat aircraft, pilots and technicians have arrived at an operational Base of PAF.

The exercise has been designed to share mutual experiences, hone professional skills and accrue maximum benefits from the expertise of the two Air Forces.

Pakistan and China have historically enjoyed strong bilateral friendly relations. This is the first time ever that a contingent of Chinese Air Force has been participating in an operational exercise in Pakistan.

This visit coincides with the celebration of year 2011 as the "Year of Pakistan-China Friendship".

now what i say to this air force they wasting our millions on every months exersize but cant shot down objects which kill us daily.

thats what i was talking in this thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/98724-u-s-set-bomb-libya-within-hours-12.html

What aircrafts are in the play by both forces?

Interesting message US sent to both Pakistan and China - I wonder if there will be a Shaheen II and what the response from the US and her regional allies might be to that

Interesting message US sent to both Pakistan and China - I wonder if there will be a Shaheen II and what the response from the US and her regional allies might be to that

what message? I missed that

Drone attack

thats abit far fetched .. secondly how is it a message to China? for Pakistan I agree, thats their way of saying thankyou for holding RD.
a... oh wait.. not the right thread.

re Shaheen II. their followup response can be a drone strike on Mr Slime while he is in his Awan e Sadr and a terrorist attack on Kyani while he is strolling in the garden

Far fetched? possibly, speculative? Yeah, sure

well the Lions of Punjab have already bravely advanced in a differnt direction (escaped)
Amir Al monaneen is to have hair implant in London while Shabaz is on sex therapy (ref MQM's alligations in the last scuffle with Ch Nisar)
the moment I heard that both Lions are away I could tell that things are going to get bad.

our anti aircraft units were already deployed long ago. i think its time to use them. maybe a defence pact with China during Shaheen I will be a good step if we really want to take it to next level.

None of that is going to happen, UNTIL, of course the PAF gets into rehab and quits it's US habit.

Back
Top Bottom