What's new

sino-pak friendship

Mehran Rasheed

New Recruit

Reaction score
what people of china think about sino-pak friendship and what are the priorities of this friendship??????? :pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

what people of china think about sino-pak friendship and what are the priorities of this friendship??????? :pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

Time proved close ally,great friend,a bridge between China and the muslim world,good partners in military industry,brother that we can expect when we fight with the certain south aisan nation.A country with brave man and beautiful woman.

Above is my friends and mine oppinons to Pakistan and the Pakistanis.
:china::pakistan:

Time proved close ally,great friend,a bridge between China and the muslim world,good partners in military industry,brother that we can expect when we fight with the certain south aisan nation.A country with brave man and beautiful woman.

Above is my friends and mine oppinons to Pakistan and the Pakistanis.
:china::pakistan:

yeah yeah we know,but we dont bring russia here...which have more beautiful woman...:victory::victory:

Then start a India Russia thread somewhere.This thread has nothing to do with slum dogs.

read ur early post,"""we can fight with the south asian country""",y dont u mention this country in some other thread lol....,if u cant take,the no need to rant got it....although these slum dogs were millionaire,and eat their own earned food,they dont ask to u for this...also these slum dogs got the chance to go to u.s during movie premier.,they didnt go u.s hiding in the ships as shown in the most of the hollywood movies.:chilli::chilli::chilli:

this forums looks more like defence.in instead of :pdf:

read ur early post,"""we can fight with the south asian country""",y dont u mention this country in some other thread lol....,
If you think its Indina,then it is.
if u cant take,the no need to rant got it....although these slum dogs were millionaire,and eat their own earned food,they dont ask to u for this...also these slum dogs got the chance to go to u.s during movie
Who cares about the slum dog or whatever about the slum dogs.

So what's so laughtable to you here? Or you have some mental problems that can't control your behavour ?

I am happy for you guys for such an exclusive friendship.

Is there a problem? or are you going to censor me using emoticons in my posts?.

Back
Top Bottom