What's new

Sino-India trade ties set to deepen

But CD, isn't China following protectionist measures when it comes to imports from India while dumping it's goods in India in return, I mean $ 20 billion trade deficit for India is too much for a good trading relations.

The Chinese love to play foul and cheat their trading partners. Vietnam suffers high deficit too. They always look for ways to hinder imports. That is far from fair play.

The Chinese love to play foul and cheat their trading partners. Vietnam suffers high deficit too. They always look for ways to hinder imports. That is far from fair play.

trade deficit between India and china: is because india dont want to sell natural resource to china.
trade deficit between USA and china: is because USA dont want to sell high tech product to china.
trade deficit between Vietnam and china: is because Vietnam lack both nature resource and high tech.

trade deficit between India and china: is because india dont want to sell natural resource to china.
trade deficit between USA and china: is because USA dont want to sell high tech product to china.
trade deficit between Vietnam and china: is because Vietnam lack both nature resource and high tech.

Where did you learn economy? in a CCP run school?
You mean China is only interested in natural resources and high techs?

CCP school? no
I studied BWL in Germany.
china and Vietnam ( in economy) dont have complementary advantages.

and btw. I have a trading company. pls tell me what should or can I import from Vietnam??

This is a positive thread regarding Sino-Indian relations, so it won't last more than two pages.

Mark my words, after two pages this thread will either be dead or in a flame war. :P

This is the natural cycle.

@dragon .. Do you have any heart change operation done in recent times ? .. well your views were never so 'Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai' type .. :D

And Mark my word ... Pakistani members won't even look into these thread .. forget about commenting .. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
CCP school? no
china and Vietnam ( in economy) dont have complementary advantages.[/QUOTE]

So the 40 billion USD bilateral Sino-VN trade (2011), 60 bilion (2015 estimated) are fresh air? :rofl:
And you learned BWL in Germany? Did you get your diplom, though? :lol:

yes of course```yet you lack of both

CCP school? no
china and Vietnam ( in economy) dont have complementary advantages.

and btw. I have a trading company. pls tell me what should or can I import from Vietnam??

ignor those irrelavant viet trolls they always bring in vietnam in every thread

ignor those irrelavant viet trolls they always bring in vietnam in every thread

in every thread? how many Chinese related threads do we have here? I love China, though, you know :lol:

sounds good. both countries need to deepen their relation for our regional stability.

What about border issues??

economic development can not guarantee stable relations. We have learnt this from China Japan relations. The first thing which got disrupted between both is trade when island issue errupted.

Great News!!!

Trade is the way forward. :tup:

I think china should invest some $$ into Infrastructure projects in India.

Back
Top Bottom