What's new

Sino-India joint Army drill ruled out this year

the discussion on Indias insurgencies and there status can be discussed elsewhere but obviously our training facilities are capable enough to attract foreign countries forces like Russia,France,America,etc to schools like CIJWS and Indian army also has prestigious mountain warfare training schools like HAWS and Parbat Ghatak school which have also seen foreign forces being trained there.

Hahaha dont make me laugh , Mountain warfare???? why do we want to know mountain warfare unless you indians mainly living in mountain?

very good news we have nothing to learn from backward country india

C'mon man, PLA will have always something to learn from Indian army...I'm pretty sure that our army couldn't perform this yet...
modesty will invite others to show us something valuable...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha dont make me laugh , Mountain warfare???? why do we want to know mountain warfare unless you indians mainly living in mountain?

how else will PLA be able to last in Tibet? unless high IQ Chinese make a jet pack so PLA soldiers can fly over the roof of the world and fight :lol:

how else will PLA be able to last in Tibet? unless high IQ Chinese make a jet pack so PLA soldiers can fly over the roof of the world and fight :lol:

LOL are you saying we have to go up to mountain to fight indian troops lmao, could nt we just let you indians stay up there forever living in caves.

LOL are you saying we have to go up to mountain to fight indian troops lmao, could nt we just let you indians stay up there forever living in caves.

do you plan on moving the worlds tallest mountain range out of your way if you want Arunachal? damn i thought high iq chinese knew everything well except geography :lol:

Back
Top Bottom