What's new

Singapore diplomat calls India 'stupid': Leaked papers

I think you're taking this personally. My point is that it is important to know what other governments think of India. When Secretary of State Clinton or the Singaporean foreign minister makes statements, it probably reflects the thinking of their respective governments in their meetings.

If you do not believe that it's important to know the true views of foreign governments on India then that is willful blindness. If you think that's preferable, be my guest. However, for people that are interested in geopolitics, the Wikileaks cables are a treasure trove of information that changes our strategic views.

India never can take cristism

India never can take criticism.

Trust me, I'm staying out of the next thread on India. It is difficult to hold an honest and interesting debate based on facts when a substantial percentage of the forum members become upset at the messenger.

I just go elsewhere. :-)

I say it is unfair ot gauge Indians by looking at the low quality of their education specially engineers.
World shall stop gauging Indians from the gauge of DRDO.

And those low quality engineers already made us proud by sending our flag on moon and to became sixth nation which has ever sended a satalite to moon on its own..!

Before typing anything just think little bit..!

Failures is the key to success..!

India never can take cristism

Trust me, I'm staying out of the next thread on India. It is difficult to hold an honest and interesting debate based on facts when a substantial percentage of the forum members become upset at the messenger.

I just go elsewhere. :-)

Please please please tell that to your comrade on the thread that I opened before he pops a vein

Please please please tell that to your comrade on the thread that I opened before he pops a vein

There is a key difference between your thread and Benny's. Benny is one of you. If a Chinese member had started the thread, there would be pandemonium. Hence, you will notice that Chinese members do not create threads that look anti-Indian in the Indian sub-forum.

However, by creating your thread, you look like a China-basher. I cannot help you for violating an unwritten protocol of gentlemanly conduct.

There is a key difference between your thread and Benny's. Benny is one of you. If a Chinese member had started the thread, there would be pandemonium.

Hence, you will notice that Chinese members do not create threads that look anti-Indian in the Indian sub-forum.

Exactly right. :tup:

This is a database of all the China-bashing threads started by Indians recently, most of them in the China defence section. The numbers are staggering.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/84024-let-us-find-out-one-who-likes-preaching.html

Whereas Chinese members do not flood the Indian defence forum with anti-India threads. Check it and see.

I say it is unfair ot gauge Indians by looking at the low quality of their education specially engineers.
World shall stop gauging Indians from the gauge of DRDO.

lol I have never seen people lying like this! :rofl: Than why Indians are doing good all over then world? Why companies setting up research centers in India? You are a perfect example of worthless education!

What Microsoft says?....

YouTube - Steve Ballmer - Why India, Why Hyderabad?

The processor you are using might have lot of contribution from the Indians, note that. :lol:

If you are using Windows 7 than many of its components are developed here in India... lol

microsoft-india-development-centre.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly right. :tup:

This is a database of all the China-bashing threads started by Indians recently, most of them in the China defence section. The numbers are staggering.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/84024-let-us-find-out-one-who-likes-preaching.html

Whereas Chinese members do not flood the Indian defence forum with anti-India threads. Check it and see.

CD,may not be in the recent times ,but India-bashing threads were myriad if you go back into the archives by Chinese members.

The mood of forum changed for a while because you,CS and some other members created a good atmosphere ,atleast for a while.

And those low quality engineers already made us proud by sending our flag on moon and to became sixth nation which has ever sended a satalite to moon on its own..!

Before typing anything just think little bit..!

Failures is the key to success..!

Holyshit... who gave you the free ride?

Back
Top Bottom