What's new

Singapore Air Force F-16C in India for air combat exercise with IAF Rafales, Sukhois, Tejas

Singapore F16s spend half the year in Kalaikunda Airbase , year after year. Its nothing new.

Official acknowledgement of Singapore Airforce in India goes back as far as 2004.

Singapore F16s have been in India , before India started operating the Su30MKI.

Maybe this time they learn how to counter F-16s
They learn zero when main front line fighter of PAF are JF-17 blk3 and J-10CE all equipped with AESA. While the old F-16 Blk 52 of Singapore airshow has nothing much for India to know except obsolete Doppler pulse radar.

I can see many incidents are happening with PAF as well.... Should I consider the same for them.
What..., are you on crack?

First off, don't mix Army Aviation Crashes with PAF - just to pump out numbers.

I know that is how the clowns on
***.jpg
operate [not that i'm suggesting you're one them :azn:]. But those retards all have a combined IQ of a Dishwasher.

Fact of the matter is that Indian Air Force has got a brilliant track record for Crashes, which resulted you guys labelling the MiG-21's a 'Flying Coffins'. But it doesn't just stop there. How many Su-30MKi's have you wasted so far?

Ever see in the movies when the actors yell, "Look out below!" before dropping bombs? Yeah well, that's exactly what IAF pilots yell - right before ejecting & leaving their jet to Crash.

What..., are you on crack?

First off, don't mix Army Aviation Crashes with PAF - just to pump out numbers.

I know that is how the clowns on View attachment 899412 operate [not that i'm suggesting you're one them :azn:]. But those retards all have a combined IQ of a Dishwasher.

Fact of the matter is that Indian Air Force has got a brilliant track record for Crashes, which resulted you guys labelling the MiG-21's a 'Flying Coffins'. But it doesn't just stop there. How many Su-30MKi's have you wasted so far?

Ever see in the movies when the actors yell, "Look out below!" before dropping bombs? Yeah well, that's exactly what IAF pilots yell - right before ejecting & leaving their jet to Crash.

wow- did you check the PAF crash records before started blah blah being a half-size of Airforce inventory assets and less flying hours compared to IAF.... nothing related to the ground reality.

wow- did you check the PAF crash records before started blah blah being a half-size of Airforce inventory assets and less flying hours compared to IAF.... nothing related to the ground reality.
Have you checked your Crash Records..., the World Leader in Air Forces Crashes

By the way, how exactly do you know of our Flying Hours compared to the IAF? Let me guess, you got the data/information from the same clowns that reported that PAF's JF-17's are struggling with Maintenance issues & Russia can't provide us with Engines, right. Thought as much.

You probably get all that from:
***.jpg

Here's what I know from a single year that an actual World Record back in 2019...

28 January: Jaguar crashed shortly after takeoff in Uttar Pradesh.

01 February: A Mirage 2000 crashed while on an acceptance sortie after being upgraded by state-owned Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) killing both Pilots.

12 February: A MiG-27 crashed at the Pokhran firing range.

19 February: Two Hawk aircraft of Surya Kiran aerobatic team crashed after hitting each other mid-air during a rehearsal for the AeroIndia Show. One of the pilots was killed in the accident.

27 February: Pakistan shot down one MiG-21 Bison during an aerial fight after India violated the airspace.

27 February: Pakistan shot down one Su-30MKi during an aerial fight after India violated the airspace.

27 February: a Mi-17 chopper was also downed in Budgam District in Indian Occupied Kashmir killing all six on board.

08 March: A MiG-21 (Bison) crashed near Bikaner, western Rajasthan, due to a Bird strike, the pilot ejected safely.

31 March: A MiG-27 (UPG) crashed in Sirohi, Rajasthan, the pilot ejected safely.

03 June: An-32 crashed in Arunachal Pradesh. All 13 declared dead.

08 August: Su-30Mki crash in Tezpur. Both pilots ejected safely.

16 November: MiG-29K crashed in Goa soon after it took off for a training mission. Both the pilots managed to eject safely from the aircraft.

Oh & lets not forget poor Bipen Rawat & Mrs. taking the fall from grace - courtesy of the IAF.

Awwww, whats the matter? A bit to cruel in the end with the Bipin swipe - like a give a f#*k. Unlike your tricycle of a Military Forum, i'm not big on emojis.

Bird.jpg

Have you checked your Crash Records..., the World Leader in Air Forces Crashes

By the way, how exactly do you know of our Flying Hours compared to the IAF? Let me guess, you got the data/information from the same clowns that reported that PAF's JF-17's are struggling with Maintenance issues & Russia can't provide us with Engines, right. Thought as much.

You probably get all that from: View attachment 899433

Here's what I know from a single year that an actual World Record back in 2019...

28 January: Jaguar crashed shortly after takeoff in Uttar Pradesh.

01 February: A Mirage 2000 crashed while on an acceptance sortie after being upgraded by state-owned Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) killing both Pilots.

12 February: A MiG-27 crashed at the Pokhran firing range.

19 February: Two Hawk aircraft of Surya Kiran aerobatic team crashed after hitting each other mid-air during a rehearsal for the AeroIndia Show. One of the pilots was killed in the accident.

27 February: Pakistan shot down one MiG-21 Bison during an aerial fight after India violated the airspace.

27 February: Pakistan shot down one Su-30MKi during an aerial fight after India violated the airspace.

27 February: a Mi-17 chopper was also downed in Budgam District in Indian Occupied Kashmir killing all six on board.

08 March: A MiG-21 (Bison) crashed near Bikaner, western Rajasthan, due to a Bird strike, the pilot ejected safely.

31 March: A MiG-27 (UPG) crashed in Sirohi, Rajasthan, the pilot ejected safely.

03 June: An-32 crashed in Arunachal Pradesh. All 13 declared dead.

08 August: Su-30Mki crash in Tezpur. Both pilots ejected safely.

16 November: MiG-29K crashed in Goa soon after it took off for a training mission. Both the pilots managed to eject safely from the aircraft.

Oh & lets not forget poor Bipen Rawat & Mrs. taking the fall from grace - courtesy of the IAF.

Awwww, whats the matter? A bit to cruel in the end with the Bipin swipe - like a give a f#*k. Unlike your tricycle of a Military Forum, i'm not big on emojis.

27 February: Pakistan shot down one Su-30MKi during an aerial fight after India violated the airspace. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Could you also post the PAF incidents list.. it is also very lengthy.

Back
Top Bottom