What's new

Singapore Air Force F-16C in India for air combat exercise with IAF Rafales, Sukhois, Tejas

Could you also post the PAF incidents list.. it is also very lengthy.
Wanna quote a year that'll be anywhere close to the year I mentioned.

Go ahead, lets see what you got.
Less than the F-16s you've crashed
You sure 'bout that?

We've been operating Vipers for the past 4-decades. We've lost 9...

You clowns got your first Su-30MKi in 2002. As of August 2019, you had lost 11 (technically 12 'cause we got one). Remarkable. What an achievement. I don't wanna even bother with what has happened after that.

In half the time, you burned down more than us. However do you guys manage to reach such heights?
Half size airforce half size crashes
Coming from the supporter of a half-@$$ed Air Force.

For the Record, we've got kills against: Iran, Afghanistan, USSR, you losers & your other loser buddies - !srael.

Hope you pussies catch up.

A second thought, nevermind..., I don't wanna burden you with a challenge or it might result in 👇

This clip always lightens my day.

Lost 10 out of the 86 or something F-16s you had while we lost 10 Flankers out of the 272 we bought.
WoW. Seriously WoW.

That's your logic. Good Luck selling that narrative to the outside World. Wait. All you need to do is sell it to your domestic gangu public, just like the rest of your media.

I mean..., that's how it works at
***.jpg
, right?

"We're #1. We're #1. Hey! We're #1"

Give it another 20 Years & that figure will easily double or more at the hands of your capable Pilots.
And lost half your country to such losers
Here we're talking about Air Force & you jerkoffs always like to shift the topic. Move on.

Look at the number of Kills between your tricycle of an Air Force & ours.
This clip lightens my day
Atleast he didn't take out the other guy*.

*CORRECTION: Guys (Plural)

Nothing new - the Singaporeans have been training in India since the early 90s.

If some Bhaktora is implying it somehow makes a huge difference and now they will rule the skies… I don’t think it worked recently but most welcome to try again.

They learn zero when main front line fighter of PAF are JF-17 blk3 and J-10CE all equipped with AESA. While the old F-16 Blk 52 of Singapore airshow has nothing much for India to know except obsolete Doppler pulse radar.
How does it compare with the Uttam a solid-state gallium arsenide (GaAs) based active electronically scanned array (AESA) being USED in Indian HAL Tejas MK1A prototypes
I thought Pakistani F16 Blk 52 has AESA Radars , and how can a fighter aircraft with outdated radars be considered to be modern ? Radar is among the most important components of a fighter jet
Not to mention India will install UTTAM AESA Radars in their su30mkis under super sukhoi upgrade program
And if they can do it with Su30mki they can do it mig29 and Mirage2000 as well

Last edited:
How does it compare with the Uttam a solid-state gallium arsenide (GaAs) based active electronically scanned array (AESA) being USED in Indian HAL Tejas MK1A prototypes
I thought Pakistani F16 Blk 52 has AESA Radars , and how can a fighter aircraft with outdated radars be considered to be modern ? Radar is among the most important components of a fighter jet
Not to mention India will install UTTAM AESA Radars in their su30mkis under super sukhoi upgrade program
NO11 BARS Radar mini awacs in the skies for the su30mki 🤡🤡

Unable to do much for the IAF. So called Asian raptor became the Asian pigeon

If some Bhaktora is implying it somehow makes a huge difference and now they will rule the skies… I don’t think it worked recently but most welcome to try again.
Exactly. I read about this while I was in high school.

NO11 BARS Radar mini awacs in the skies for the su30mki 🤡🤡

Unable to do much for the IAF. So called Asian raptor became the Asian pigeon
The radars which came with su30mki were modern for it’s time but India upgrading Su30mki with indigenously developed GaAs UTTAM AESA radars means Su30mki can carry french , Israeli and American weapons in addition to the Indian and Russian weapons (which it carries already) they can fire meteors from Su30mki after equipping it with Indian AESA radar
India asked MBDA to integrate meteor missiles on Su30mki but they denied saying it uses Russian radars and they cannot share source codes with Russia
But now since they’re replacing almost every critical Russian component of su30mki with Indian ones (except for the engines) and the most important Radars then it would be no problem integrating meteors or other weapons because the source codes will remain with India
They’re scaling up the UTTAM AESA radar to take advantage of the big nose cone of Su30mki means increased range of UTTAM

Last edited:
I can see many incidents are happening with PAF as well.... Should I consider the same for them.

Ye dekho...

Brand new Hawk crashed at Kalaikunda, just arrived from the UK. Lookie Loo's interested in the aluminum to make handees....

1669142707470.png

You clowns got your first Su-30MKi in 2002. As of August 2019, you had lost 11 (technically 12 'cause we got one). Remarkable. What an achievement. I don't wanna even bother with what has happened after that.
Accidents like this can’t be compared on absolute numbers. A larger fleet of a certain vehicle is likely to have larger accident rate if other factors are same. Same should go for aircraft too.
It should be calculated based on parameters that can be equated.

In civil aviation these are calculated w.r.t. hours flown. Same should hold good for military too.

IAF has four times the number of SU-30s compared to number of F-16s with PAF. How many hours these aircraft are utilised and in what role would also probably play a role in possibility of accidents.
If these numbers can be compared then an objective analysis would make logic.
And I have a doubt that hours flown and accident rates against hours flown are available in open domain for an objective analysis.

Last edited:
Our military aircraft fly from cold mountains to the desert and plains. No other military in the world has such diverse flying terrain and weather conditions. Moreover, the aircraft fly a lot, and hence, if taken as a percentage of total flying hours, it is well within the expected levels. Benjamin Lambeth of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace says the IAF trains for a “High Intensity, High Stakes” conflict. Keeping in mind the possibility of a two-front war, the IAF puts its pilots and aircraft through the wringer. Mock air combat can involve hundreds of aircraft flying thousands of kilometers

Last edited:
Our military aircraft fly from cold mountains to the desert and plains.
PAF-modernization-5-1642281154827_17e5f95b92b_large.jpg

orbat_pk_af_jf17s.jpg

808168.jpg

2c3d47438acc7aee581f6cd05606c052.jpg

No other military in the world has such diverse flying terrain and weather conditions.
Really...
You mean the United States doesn't have the Nevada Desert. No wait, that's where Red Flag takes place.

And they don't have Cold Mountains. No wait, doesn't Red Flag take place in Alaska too?!!

I'm pretty certain we all have the weather conditions you mentioned.

Combat manoeuvres along the northern and western borders usually see intensive high-altitude operations at advanced landing grounds and helipads, some as high as 20,000 feet, as also inter-valley troop transfers and logistics sustenance by heavy-duty helicopters

As they say...

F*** Around, and find out :D

You sure 'bout that?

In half the time, you burned down more than us. However do you guys manage to reach such heights?

For the Record, we've got kills against: Iran, Afghanistan, USSR, you losers & your other loser buddies - !srael.

A second thought, nevermind..., I don't wanna burden you with a challenge or it might result in 👇

You sure 'bout that?

Loving it... live in a different world. reality is nowhere......... There is a thread related to PAF aircraft crash - please refer it... Thanks

If u think China who can build a space station and put it on space , can't build a AESA better than India. You are just self deluding yourself.

It shall be the Chinese who question the indian and not indian come around and question about China product. They are plenty of high tech that China can do while indian can only dream of.

Back
Top Bottom