What's new

Sindh University to grant Raja Pervaiz PhD

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
Before the assemblies are dissolved on March 16, Prime Minister Raja Pervaiz Ashraf will have another feather in his cap – an honorary doctorate in “recognition of his services to the country”, as termed by the Sindh University (SU) vice-chancellor, Dr Nazir Ahmed Mughal.

Allegedly, the decision to award a doctorate was not put up before the university’s statutory forums, like the academic council and syndicate.
The Sindh University Teachers’ Association has termed the decision as one that will devalue the status of the prestigious university.”
The association’s president, Dr Arfana Mallah while talking to The Express Tribune, said that the academic degrees and awards should not be conferred on political basis, like the way one was given to Rehman Malik in the past.

Conferring Honors: SU to grant PhD to premier Raja – The Express Tribune

this is again a diversion tactic by PPP to make people not think about real issues, the dollar is up on 100 Rs, dont forget !!

Before the assemblies are dissolved on March 16, Prime Minister Raja Pervaiz Ashraf will have another feather in his cap – an honorary doctorate in “recognition of his services to the country”, as termed by the Sindh University (SU) vice-chancellor, Dr Nazir Ahmed Mughal.

Allegedly, the decision to award a doctorate was not put up before the university’s statutory forums, like the academic council and syndicate.
The Sindh University Teachers’ Association has termed the decision as one that will devalue the status of the prestigious university.”
The association’s president, Dr Arfana Mallah while talking to The Express Tribune, said that the academic degrees and awards should not be conferred on political basis, like the way one was given to Rehman Malik in the past.

Conferring Honors: SU to grant PhD to premier Raja – The Express Tribune

Free mein PHD. Rental power deal forgotten and his promise to give us electricity and end loadshedding in months also was forgotten... what great characters we award PHD's to.

Yar Zardari ko bhi koe degree day do. BA ka college to woh bhool gea tha chalo Ph.D wali university hi yad rakh lay.

Coming from a public universtiy myself I can assure you that Mr Raja fits perfectly with a lot of P.hDs we've produced especially in the faculty.

WTH, honor Degree to Raja Parveiz.. That too PHD, does these university even knows what PHD is for? How it's been earned? It's not just any degree... It requires passion, hard work, dedication, and most Important Research. And Raja Parveiz Ashraf don't know a single character of anything ... Come on.. If I become PM, I will dissolve this Sindh University first, or atleast VC.

Come on...

Well done Mr. Prime Minister and congratulations. You have made corruption an officially recognized virtue in Pakistan.

:tup: :tup:

All hail our great Raja.

:pakistan:

Dettol-Ka-Taraana-Raja-Rental-Funny-Jokes-Picture00691867_20131155428.jpg

@sindh University. I have an incredible pet jackass, you have violated his rights by offering PhD to his younger brother first. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
PhD on what? rentology? the concerned faculty and the guy all need to be tarred and feathered....and then thrown in the bog of etrnal stench.....although I dont know who will smell worse....

Back
Top Bottom