What's new

Simple Quantification of which Pakistani province gets what

First of all the whole budget for FATA is not more then 20 billion this 110 billion is bullshit. 110 billion is the FATA Merger package and will only be for 5 years.
Now lets come back to the real figures, the actual budget is 20 billion for 6 million people. Out of those 20 billion Governor and political agents (chosen by the federation not by us tribals) expenditure alone is not less then 5 billion.
Now lets do the math.
15000000000/6000000 = 2500 Rs.
Thats only 2500 Rs being spent on every tribal for a year. Does that figure look like more then what is spent on people of punjab to you??
You blamed tribal elites ( dont know what the fk do you mean by that coz IN TRIBAL AREAS WE HAVE ELDERS NOT ELITES OR SARDARS go and study some of our culture first and then pass comments on). Now the only people who spend those pennies promised to us by the federation are spent by people chosen by the federation itself not by us tribals, where that money goes?? God knows where the fk they spend that money coz there is little over zero investment by the government in last 70 years (not a single university or a hospital in FATA for 6 million people). My wild guess about the spending would be that all that money is being spent through law inforcing agencies like FC and Lavies. Now my Question here from you is Why the fk would you comment a bullcrap when you have zero freaking idea about FATA and its people? Have you ever been to any of the tribal areas?

And these budgetary figures are for coming years.
Many of your points are off and outdated, but I understand your anger.

FATA has a university and had over 35 new colleges built in around 2013-2014 alone. Military also spent large portions of it's own budgets to establish cadet colleges, hundreds of schools, job centers and de-radicalization centers, markets and ect...

The reason why development was not rushed in before was because of FATA's instability - the Taliban for example burned down 67 schools in 2007-2010 alone and held huge swaths of territory, curbing any development.

Another issue is that little to no revenue is acquired from FATA, even electricity bills are not collected - so the development of FATA depends on federal, military and provincial help (mostly Punjab and KPK). It is crucial that FATA gets merged into KPK, this would thrust the development forward - inshallah.

Personally i'm against federal system. Pakistan should have a strong central Government and Pakistan should be divided into at least around 15 smaller provinces.

Last edited:
It's because of that "khadam e aala" for him Punjab is only Lahore look this is the state of his own constituency :hitwall:
his supporters are blind and than in the end we from Lahore gets blame for everything :(

:lol::lol: only 2 good things come out from GEO 1 Mere Mutabiq and 2 these totays:lol:
sometimes it looks like khadam e ala is playing some kind of strategy game like age of empires....looking from above ok build this road,delete this road ok now build it again...

You should check again. The extra 90 billions have started and will continue for ten years.
Since tribesmen never paid any electricity bills . Some part of the money given to FATA development fund is spent in covering the cover costs of providing Electricity. Punjabi and others you are complaining about pa for electricity and any other utility they get.
Now you will say which electricity? It's 20 hours load shedding in FATA? I will say the 4 hours of electricity you di get isn't free either and costs money to generate and transmit and must be paid for the user not the state.
Also development costs money and money has to come from somewhere.
FATA and much of KPK and Baluchistan generates zero or little tax revenue. So their development cost is to be paid by Punjab , Sindh and other tax and revenue generating areas.
The highest source of revenue in KPK are the Pushtoon population living abroad in mainly Gulf sending remittances. That amounts to 5-10 Billion USD annually.
Then you will mention Turbala dam and say electricity goes to Punjab and I will say bill payment is higher in Punjab than KPK that's why they are sold the electricity as commodity. Provide the same to Karak Bannu and such and there will be no payments.
Same is true for Balochistan gas, it's being provided to Urban KPK and Punjab , Sindh but not to villages near to Sui gas field, because they won't pay bills and whoever invests in laying down pipelines to supply gas to these areas won't even get his money back, let alone any profits

Yeah offcourse I am going to ask you what freaking electricity?
there is not electricity in most parts of FATA so what the bull crap have you written up there?
and about KPK, Baluchistan what do you call revenue generation, when you have used gas Generated from Sui for about 60 year? and exactly the same way electricity generated from Dams in KPK has been used in Punjab while adjacent areas to the dam do not have electricity and as for the bills don't bullshit us here get us some proofs that people in KPK don't just write crap with having no proof to back it up with. the biggest defaulters and thieves of electricity are present in Punjab get them to pay .
KPK is generating more electricity and gas then its needs where does most of it go? guess where? Punjab.
so according to you everything produced by KPK or Baluchistan is ZAKKAT or what? why is this not considered revenue generation?
did you know that 5-10 Billion US dollars remittences sent by Pashtoons alone is far bigger amount then what we are getting from the Federation? its a freaking bigger amount then whole of KPK's economy.
and stop with these bloody excuses that people in Baluchistan and KPK don't pay bills.

Many of your points are off and outdated, but I understand your anger.

FATA has a university and had over 35 new colleges built in around 2013-2014 alone. Military also spent large portions of it's own budgets to establish cadet colleges, hundreds of schools, job centers and de-radicalization centers, markets and ect...

The reason why development was not rushed in before was because of FATA's instability - the Taliban for example burned down 67 schools in 2007-2010 alone and held huge swaths of territory, curbing any development.

Another issue is that little to no revenue is acquired from FATA, even electricity bills are not collected - so the development of FATA depends on federal, military and provincial help (mostly Punjab and KPK). It is crucial that FATA gets merged into KPK, this would thrust the development forward - inshallah.

Personally i'm against federal system. Pakistan should have a strong central Government and Pakistan should be divided into at least around 15 smaller provinces.

let me repeat again, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE UNIVERSITY OR A HOSPITAL IN FATA. the university you are talking about is GETTING BUILT but not in FATA but in near KOHAT in KPK. Mate the instability factor I am not going to buy that excuse. The insurgency started post 2000 before that there was no insurgency and yet we had absolutely zero development in the region.
You can talk about raising revenue from a land where you provide people with something, what are you going to generate revenue from when you keep them in 11 century era? most of FATA don't even have roads. you are going to generate revenue from what? by taxing them coz they breathe Pakistani air? or what?

Last edited:
there is not electricity in most parts of FATA so what the bull crap have you written up there?
and about KPK, Baluchistan what do you call revenue generation, when you have used gas Generated from Sui for about 60 year? and exactly the same way electricity generated from Dams in KPK has been used in Punjab while adjacent areas to the dam do not have electricity and as for the bills don't bullshit us here get us some proofs that people in KPK don't just write crap with having no proof to back it up with. the biggest defaulters and thieves of electricity are present in Punjab get them to pay .
KPK is generating more electricity and gas then its needs where does most of it go? guess where? Punjab.
so according to you everything produced by KPK or Baluchistan is ZAKKAT or what? why is this not considered revenue generation?
did you know that 5-10 Billion US dollars remittences sent by Pashtoons alone is far bigger amount then what we are getting from the Federation? its a freaking bigger amount then whole of KPK's economy.
and stop with these bloody excuses that people in Baluchistan and KPK don't pay bills.

let me repeat again, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE UNIVERSITY OR A HOSPITAL IN FATA. the university you are talking about is GETTING BUILT but not in FATA but in near KOHAT in KPK. Mate the instability factor I am not going to buy that excuse. The insurgency started post 2000 before that there was no insurgency and yet we had absolutely zero development in the region. You can talk about raising revenue from a land where you provide them something, what are you going to generate revenue from when you keep them in 11 century era? most of FATA don't even have roads. you are going to generate revenue from what? by taxing them coz they breathe Pakistani air? or what?
Start paying biils and you will get gas and electricity. There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Gas and electricity used in Punjab is paid for and not Xakaat.
KPK and Balochistan also get generous royalties for Gas and electricity which is higher than international rates.
Alaska in USA and Siberia in Rissia also produce gas and oil and not every village of Siberia or Alska has gas. In fact very few have.
So don't expect Pakistan to do things that don't happen anywhere else in the world.

let me repeat again, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE UNIVERSITY OR A HOSPITAL IN FATA. the university you are talking about is GETTING BUILT but not in FATA but in near KOHAT in KPK. Mate the instability factor I am not going to buy that excuse. The insurgency started post 2000 before that there was no insurgency and yet we had absolutely zero development in the region. You can talk about raising revenue from a land where you provide them something, what are you going to generate revenue from when you keep them in 11 century era? most of FATA don't even have roads. you are going to generate revenue from what? by taxing them coz they breathe Pakistani air? or what?
You may be young, but I am from Bhitto era and remember the whole of Zia era.
Even in Zia era there was insurgency I'm your FATA . Xia wanted Opium plantation in your FATA to end but your tribesmen won't agree and that caused many armed clashes between government forces snf your tribes. Even then jet fighters had to be sent to bomb down tribal hoards.
So your claim that before 2000 tribal areas had no trouble are wrong

Start paying biils and you will get gas and electricity. There is no such thing as a free lunch.
KPK and Balochistan also get generous royalties for Gas and electricity which is higher than international rates.
Alaska in USA and Siberia in Rissia also produce gas and oil and not every village of Siberia or Alska has gas. In fact very few have.
So don't expect Pakistan to do things that don't happen anywhere else in the world.
There comes out a typical lunatic behaviour from Punjabistan. Provide us Electricity and then talk about bills stupid. did you pay heed to a single thing I have written up there? Trust me FATA KPK AND BALUCHISTAN would be far better alone then with Pakistan.

You may be young, but I am from Bhitto era and remember the whole of Zia era.
Even in Zia era there was insurgency I'm your FATA . Xia wanted Opium plantation in your FATA to end but your tribesmen won't agree and that caused many armed clashes between government forces snf your tribes. Even then jet fighters had to be sent to bomb down tribal hoards.
So your claim that before 2000 tribal areas had no trouble are wrong
again some more crap coming out from some idiot.
mate we used to have visitors like Queens of England. most of the insurgencies started when YOU used your tribesmen against SOVIET you might be from Zia's era but your you have a nut size brain whose preoccupied by greater Punjab.

There comes out a typical lunatic behaviour from Punjabistan. Provide us Electricity and then talk about bills stupid. did you pay heed to a single thing I have written up there? Trust me FATA KPK AND BALUCHISTAN would be far better alone then with Pakistan.

again some more crap coming out from some idiot.
mate we used to have visitors like Queens of England. most of the insurgencies started when YOU used your tribesmen against SOVIET you might be from Zia's era but your you have a nut size brain whose preoccupied by greater Punjab.
No we didn't use tribesmen against soviet union.
Your own Pukhtoonwali or ethnic code plus the fact that all of you have close relatives and tribesmen on other side of the border in Afghanistan, made you to jump into someone else's fight.

Also your claim that KPK and Balochistan cam be better without Pakistan is farce.
Go back a thousand year and show me any era without war in these areas?
These areas have never ever been better than they are now. History is the proof.

The numbers are widely off from any available source. It reads like propaganda from the government.

No we didn't use tribesmen against soviet union.
Your own Pukhtoonwali or ethnic code plus the fact that all of you have close relatives and tribesmen on other side of the border in Afghanistan, made you to jump into someone else's fight.

Also your claim that KPK and Balochistan cam be better without Pakistan is farce.
Go back a thousand year and show me any era without war in these areas?
These areas have never ever been better than they are now. History is the proof.

Read some history lessons and then come back and reply me. Pure denial of Pakistan's involvement in Afghan war is making you look stupid.
Trust me we were far far better then what we are now. we ruled Subcontinent when we were together.
we guarded western border for you for more then 50 years, you won't be able to guard western border for even 5 days without army.

people like you are the reason why those messaging of ethnic profile of Pashtuns were circulating and tbh people like you are much worse for this country then external enemies.

Read some history lessons and then come back and reply me. Pure denial of Pakistan's involvement in Afghan war is making you look stupid.
Trust me we were far far better then what we are now. we ruled Subcontinent when we were together.
we guarded western border for you for more then 50 years, you won't be able to guard western border for even 5 days without army.

people like you are the reason why those messaging of ethnic profile of Pashtuns were circulating and tbh people like you are much worse for this country then external enemies.

Oho everybody calm down.

The OP is flawed. First of all it does not take into account the fact that before the 18th amendment the other provinces got squat and mind you the 18th amendment got into power in 2009 which basically is 7-8 years and that is not enough time to create a whole infrastructure for the ignored provinces and areas. Even as we speak infrastructure is being placed by their respective provincial govt which is seeing rapid improvements despite the fact that we have been fighting a war for some time.

Secondly it also does not take into account the fact that the dictators and federal govts tried to rule FATA, baluchistan, south Punjab and central and northern sindh by simply keeping the tribal elders, the sardars, the waderas and the jagirdars into pockets by providing them with any money they gave. This gave them ultimate power and saw the poor people got more poor. This is not how a federal govt should act and the very lack of care of the oppression of these characters created disharmony.... Basically the less developed areas ( which constituted what 70%) of Pakistan was controlled through this. Those 20000 are not being given to the people.

However I will say that after the 18th amendments the development of the provinces is mostly shouldered by the provincial govt and the govt of kpk has shown that it can rise up in this federation. The people of each province must ask their provincial govt the questions into lack of development however I show leniency on Gilgit baltistan, FATA and Baluchistan bcz those three areas require special attention and the federal should take out a yearly percentage out of the total pool for these three areas and should develop those areas under federal development rather than throw money to political agents or sardars.

Trust me FATA KPK AND BALUCHISTAN would be far better alone then with Pakistan.

Nahi yar. Would be ravaged with internal issues and in Baluchistan the poor people would be oppressed under the might of sardars.

United we are strong and as time passes by in a Democratic setup, the provinces will see greater development due to their own provincial govts. We really need to just keep holding census after every ten year.

This divide money per person us just as flawed and short sighted as saying every Pakistani or American owes this much debt. Oh bhai if economy both internal and external was so easy.

By we you mean Pushtoons I guess.
Be very thankful to the British who liberated you from Sikh rule.
Sarkar Khalsa ruled all of FATA all the way to Kabul. until defeated by British. So there goes your claims of being undefeated .
We take those Rulers such as Babir, Ghaznavi , Ghouri as Muslim rulers , you take them as ethnic pushtoon rulers, while they themselves may not be considering themselves as Pushtoons when alive.
Also take that as a proof that all ethnicities has a chance to rule the region , not just Pushtoons. Rajput , Gakhar and many other ethnicities ruled the region.
Also it's not just Pushtoons defending Pakistan. India is in eastern border so guess which ethnicity are first line of defence?

Last edited:
Is there any data which region generated how much income along with how much spent?

We suffer the most yet we are neglected at all fronts. Their East Pakistan like policies are speaking in our defense. If some of our leaders complain of their attitude, they're termed "Anti-Pakistan" Ka munga gharka v, dy ba hum gharky zhi *if you speak pashto*

We suffer the most yet we are neglected at all fronts. Their East Pakistan like policies are speaking in our defense. If some of our leaders complain of their attitude, they're termed "Anti-Pakistan" Ka munga gharka v, dy ba hum gharky zhi *if you speak pashto*
You suffer the most because violence, murder and unnecessary violence is a source of pride in your culture.
Why is it always you vs us?
Your Islamic brotherhood and every other brotherhood is limited to other Pushtoon only, or in other words it's racial brotherhood.
Stop excluding yourself on racist grounds. The biggest racist against pushtoon is pushtoon himself

Also there were plenty of Pakistan Pushtoons in Bangladesh looking down at Bengalis on racial grounds . Plenty of pushtoon married Bengali women and left them soon as they already had a wife back home.
So stop saying that Bangladesh was only Punjabi fault, you and all other Pakistani ethnicity were included. May I also remind you that the main character in Bangladesh issue Zulfiqar Bhutto was Sindhi not Punjabi

Last edited:
And this all rupees of balochistan goes into pockets of people like khaalid laango, mushtaaq raisani who fill their houses , cupboards , water tanks with rupees . Ek pese ki khaatir apni akhirat barbaad kar dalte hain , itna pese ka kia kro gae ye saanp ban k gale me latak jae ga.

Sindh government ny sirf 1 arab me dariyaa e sindh par ek pul bnaya to yahan kia aag lagi ha jo chotay chotay bridge nhi bna sakte, ek high level university nhi bna sakte ye budhuu
. Lanat ho Allah ki in jhootoon pe , jis tarah Allah ny mushtaaq raisani ko zaleel kia in ki bhi bari aae gi ek din .

Shaheen missile you seem to have some sort of enmity with balochistan and Fata. What made you speak on behalf of all balochistanis that we don't like to be developed and we like to be deprived blah blah . Why are you shifting the blames of your wrong doing on us ? Are you so coward to accept the role of federation in balochistan's instability and backwardness ?

In every development and project there have been lot of injustice with other provinces except punjab . Even cpec is corrupted and federal lied with us regarding western route .
Why did federal refuse iranian offer for cheap electricity for balochistan? Were we not part of this country and we donot need electricity for our villages ?
Why pakistan didn't give us ownership of our resources according to pakistani constitution?

When we raise some concerns regarding federal injustice , we're termed as traitors and ungrateful . And you shut us with force, This is what you did with bengal and now here .

We were so better without you .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom