What's new

Sikkim Standoff Can Be Resolved Diplomatically: India

Let the bhutan king decide that, the bhutan king favors India.
let the bhutan king make a press conference, and speak to public.

maybe he will say, help me ,i am kidnapped by the indians.

let the bhutan king make a press conference, and speak to public.

maybe he will say, help me ,i am kidnapped by the indians.

Is that what the chinese propaganda teaches you, read this "The King of Bhutan, Jigme Khesar Wangchuk, on Friday appreciated India’s assistance in the socio-economic development of his country over the past century and said continued help would be “indispensable” for its future growth."

Is that what the chinese propaganda teaches you, read this "The King of Bhutan, Jigme Khesar Wangchuk, on Friday appreciated India’s assistance in the socio-economic development of his country over the past century and said continued help would be “indispensable” for its future growth."

They have started abusing Bhutan through their crappy propaganda media... The level of desperation is too damn high.

off course he had to thank indian.till now only indian has huge economic and millitary influrence to bhutan.

let the bhutan king speak to pubulic that he doesnt want road connection with china, we will stopp road contraction

Sure we know you have "treaties" with smaller countries around India, which happened to be a creation of British colonial master.

Yet no one complains about it, while OBOR is viewed by the world as colony making exercise by China

off course he had to thank indian.till now only indian has huge economic and millitary influrence to bhutan.

let the bhutan king speak to pubulic that he doesnt want road connection with china, we will stopp road contraction
What an Idiotic statement. If it is about road connection, let the Bhutanese army build that road.

What an Idiotic statement. If it is about road connection, let the Bhutanese army build that road.
who build the road is business between bhutan and china.
such like we build road also in pakistan controlled kashmier,and indians jump out to stop.

if want to china stop contraction,let the bhutanese king talk to public

who build the road is business between bhutan and china.
such like we build road also in pakistan controlled kashmier,and indians jump out to stop.
Similarly, who stopped the road construction is between Bhutan and India.

the king should come out and tell the world what his own will, and stop things goes worse

The king has shown you the middle finger and all the world has seen it :lol:

lumb1_1499255290_1499255295_300x450.jpg

He has asked us to take care of this problem and we WILL.

Now what ? still begging for his speech ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom