What's new

Sikkim Standoff Can Be Resolved Diplomatically: India

"Peace loving country" my foot. If there was a problem, it was between China and Bhutan. It has nothing to do with India. IA is either in Chinese soil or Bhutanese soil.

India has treaty with Bhutan so as to defend its territory from any aggression. Bhutan has no problem India defending the country. China must leave.

And what kind of relationship you are trying to forge with Bhutan by illegally and forcefully trying to occupy their territory?
we force bhutan nothing.
bhutan also want road conection with china. after then indian will be no more master of bhutan.

to me personally no. but to everyone in
press conference

post the link then... Do you see Bhutan complaining that India crossed the border!!?? No, Its because they asked us and we provide them security they don't have a active military. neither they have any diplomatic links with China

India has treaty with Bhutan so as to defend its territory from any aggression. Bhutan has no problem India defending the country. China must leave.

Sure we know you have "treaties" with smaller countries around India, which happened to be a creation of British colonial master.

we force bhutan nothing.
bhutan also want road conection with china. after then indian will be no more master of bhutan.
Let bhutanese army construct that road inside chinese territory then.....

Sure we know you have "treaties" with smaller countries around India, which happened to be a creation of British colonial master.

Do you have any sort of diplomatic relation with Bhutan ? Just go and check where is your embassy in Bhutan :)
China never had any good relationship with any of the countries around you.

Look how much mature the statement from the Indian defense minister was and look how kiddish was the chinese one.

Look how much mature the statement from the Indian defense minister was and look how kiddish was the chinese one.
the indian bhutan special relation is based on the britain.and special geografic reason
the hymalaya between china and bhuta.
after road contraction to bhutan, things will surelly change

does bhutan want to be a real independent country, no more controlled by the indians? yes
does the butanese king want to be a real king,no more puppet of indian?yes

https://news.sina.cn/2017-07-03/detail-ifyhryex5946036.d.html
外交部:印军“为不丹维权”非法越界 不丹事先不知情

He said Bhutan had no knowledge, He never said Bhutanese said that to him that they didn't know of India crossing into Bhutan. Your Foreign minister is a big liar. Show me a single evidence from Bhutan complaining of India. Like i said There are terrotoies in Bhutan where both india and Bhutan soldiers patrol together, and in this particular area Chinese soldeirs pushed the Bhutan patrol party and came in to build the road, then from the request of Bhutan Indian troops entered to stop the construction.

Again show me a single evidence from Bhutan of Indian aggression inside Bhutan territory. you know there're tactics to check the assurance of such treaty (India providing security to Bhutan) This was one of the test and India stood by bhutan... now that's what pain for the Chinese

the indian bhutan special relation is based on the britain.and special geografic reason
the hymalaya between china and bhuta.
after road contraction to bhutan, things will surelly change

does bhutan want to be a real independent country, no more controlled by the indians? yes
does the butanese king want to be a real king,no more puppet of indian?yes

Let the bhutan king decide that, the bhutan king favors India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom