What's new

Sikhs threaten agitation if security not provided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup i do............riots happen when 2 sets of people hate each other.
1984 may have been congress sponsored but muzaffarnagar was certainly not...............it was people vs people.

All i am saying is that hindus and muslims have no love lost between themselves,,so we better not laugh at others

this is unrelated to the article but it betrays a certain mentality around here.

Sri Lanka, not that long ago, was devastated by a civil war. Not gonna get into details, but after the civil war stopped, as ot stand right now, Sri lankans have double the GDP per capita Indians do, and on every quality of life indicator Te Lankans trounce Indians and pakistanis.

And it's not like Sri Lanka is an advanced country.

India, as a nation, when you put all the numbers, the stats, in terms of education, how rational a society is, how women are treated, the prevalence of child labour, pollution India puts up dismal numbers.

Pakistan is around the same except they have worse education and economic numbers and better statistics in other areas.

On what account do the people chest thump here?

when the Muslims here harp on about how great their religion is and the glorious golden age of Islam and the Hindus likewise, it makes me pity them.

wallowing in past glory and unable to see the filth they are surrounded in.

I am sure i am going to get trolled for this.

They are more than welcome to come to India.
so you have another episode of Golden temple..
i thnk they are using their democratic right to express their concern..
which makes them full citizen of Pakistan

this is unrelated to the article but it betrays a certain mentality around here.

Sri Lanka, not that long ago, was devastated by a civil war. Not gonna get into details, but after the civil war stopped, as ot stand right now, Sri lankans have double the GDP per capita Indians do, and on every quality of life indicator Te Lankans trounce Indians and pakistanis.

India, as a nation, when you put all the numbers, the stats, in terms of education, how rational a society is, how women are treated, the prevalence of child labour, pollution India puts up dismal numbers.

Pakistan is around the same except they have worse education and economic numbers and better statistics in other areas.

when the Muslims here harp on about how great their religion is and the glorious golden age of Islam and the Hindus likewise, it makes me pity them.

I just sincerely hope that you return to India and do something about it , if you really care.
showing concern on some internet forum doesnt count.

Oh yeah u are 100% correct.
We are no better than pakis really considering the huge advantage of area,resources we have.

But then majority of subcontinent is stupid so yeah u are gonna get trolled big time,now me too:lol:

I just sincerely hope that you return to India and do something about your motherland if you really care,showing concern on some internet forum doesnt count.

@Ravi Nair

thy prediction was right:rofl:

We are no better than pakis really considering the huge advantage of area,resources we have.

But then majority of subcontinent is stupid so yeah u are gonna get trolled big time,now me too:lol:

@Ravi Nair

what makes you think that was trolling?
that was me being honest.
trust me ,I have no problems taking criticism.and I have nothing against Ravi.
btw AIPG ka form bhara?

To be honest, Indian posters hve literally spoken like morons in this thread. This is pakistans internal issue.

The silver lining is the fact that :

1. People can raise voices... Gr8. A form of secularism .. we can smell the change.

2. This was reported in media, another positive.

Humans can co exist any where.

@Ravi Nair

The key is pragmatism. The Chinese figured that out some time back, that is why they effectively run a state run capitalist state with communism as it's founding principle.

sure China has massive problems of it's own. But China is taken a lot more seriously in global family of nations than the 'Fair, barrel chested Pakistanis.'

and.... well Indians.

I just sincerely hope that you return to India and do something about it , if you really care.
showing concern on some internet forum doesnt count.

You are right, it doesn't, you are right about this. Talking a big game and not executing it is an Indian trait too.

/rant over

btw AIPG ka form bhara?

I cleared the shit last year:lol:
Regarding other stuff,chill man.

The key is pragmatism. The Chinese figured that out some time back, that is why they effectively run a state run capitalist state with communism as it's founding principle.

sure China has massive problems of it's own. But China is taken a lot more seriously in global family of nations than the 'Fair, barrel chested Pakistanis.'

and.... well Indians.

You are right, it doesn't, you are right about this. Talking a big game and not executing it is an Indian trait too.

/rant over

I am just loving how we indians are trying to prove ourselves much more capable than average pakistani and vice versa for pakistanis.

When in reality we are not much different,at least not uptill now

btw AIPG ka form bhara?

I know you don't. stay safe :-)

I knew @amygdaloideum had a point, I was just acknowledging that. Because me being a typical Indian, can talk a a big game, but I am also apathetic in the end

Damn we must have been brothers in previous life.That was deep and brutal assesement
Although there is nothing called a previous life:lol:

oh yeah...........tu apne bande sambhaal,,,wadda aaya sikhan da spokesperson.:crazy:
ill show you few pakistani sikhs they can perhaps show themselves lol….trust once you talk these fellows you'll be scratching your head. i was surprised my self.

ill show you few pakistani sikhs they can perhaps show themselves lol….trust once you talk these fellows you'll be scratching your head. i was surprised my self.

Why the hell would i be scratching my head??
I don't give a hoot about pakistani sikhs,,,they are pakistani,sikhs or no sikhs

ha ha nice joke

sikhs in pakistan should simply seek asylum from india , we would be more than happy to help them .
they could have but yet millions still live in our country…..becuase its something about being called a pakistani.

Why the hell would i be scratching my head??
I don't give a hoot about pakistani sikhs,,,they are pakistani,sikhs or no sikhs
then mind your business… work about your sikhs drug problems not our sikhs.
I'm guna try to get one of them to join just to curse you guys out perhaps lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom