What's new

Sikh Nation’s Appeal to Pakistani People, Govt. & Media - Dr.Amarit Singh

Protest intensifying

@colonel rajesh @gulli

Priceless isn't it? This is why Pakistanis are giggling at your mess of a country.

Is Vijender Singh another "sellout"?

How many "Chinese and Pakistani agents" will you diagnose before you realise all Indian Sikhs have become "Chinese and Pakistani agents"?

ISI is on holiday while Hindustan screws itself.

@colonel rajesh @gulli

Priceless isn't it? This is why Pakistanis are giggling at your mess of a country.

Is Vijender Singh another "sellout"?

How many "Chinese and Pakistani agents" will you diagnose before you realise all Indian Sikhs have become "Chinese and Pakistani agents"?

ISI is on holiday while Hindustan screws itself.
This is what half knowledge do to your mind, am sure you don't know Vijender fought election on Congress ticket in 2019 and lost the election. You may wan't it but Papu can't become pm of India in this life.

This is what half knowledge do to your mind, am sure you don't know Vijender fought election on Congress ticket in 2019 and lost the election. You may wan't it but Papu can't become pm of India in this life.
That's cool. Last year he was Congress. Now he's fully outed as a Sino Pak agent. Question is, what will you do?

Two options: strike at these agents directly, or target the puppet masters in Beijing and Islamabad? Are you going to let China and Pakistan humiliate you like this?

That's cool. Last year he was Congress. Now he's fully outed as a Sino Pak agent. Question is, what will you do?

Two options: strike at these agents directly, or target the puppet masters in Beijing and Islamabad? Are you going to let China and Pakistan humiliate you like this?
There acts are enough to discredit them selves. When farmer across India don't have problem with new law what's the issue with farmers of Punjab. Just cus they are sikhs is not enough reason to keep entire population away from benefit. I still can't get it why removing a broker from the system is bad for the farmers. I do ask Pakistan to implant the same law for mutual benefit of farmers and consumers.

Nihang singhs have arrived, they have a reputation of chopping police hands

Last edited:
I still can't get it why removing a broker from the system is bad for the farmers.
Are you for real?

You've just blindly eradicated an entire bureaucratic layer without thinking of how those people will feed their families and you wonder why they're complaining?

Sure, bureaucracy is often needless, but many people pay their bills by being bureaucrats or land owners or middle men. You can't just delete them without some contingency.

When you ban deforestation you need to give the loggers an alternative. When you ban hunting you need to give the hunters an alternative.

Here's something more relevant to India's recent idiotic record - When you demonetise you need to do something to avoid a cash crisis.

Modi keeps providing us all with economic comedy gold, and reading the comments of his fanboys here,it comes as no surprise.

Are you for real?

You've just blindly eradicated an entire bureaucratic layer without thinking of how those people will feed their families and you wonder why they're complaining?

Sure, bureaucracy is often needless, but many people pay their bills by being bureaucrats or land owners or middle men. You can't just delete them without some contingency.

When you ban deforestation you need to give the loggers an alternative. When you ban hunting you need to give the hunters an alternative.

Here's something more relevant to India's recent idiotic record - When you demonetise you need to do something to avoid a cash crisis.

Modi keeps providing us all with economic comedy gold, and reading the comments of his fanboys here,it comes as no surprise.
Only if you know who these middle men were, they us to take away major chunk of the profit rightly belonging to the farmers. About there families?? Most of them are well settled either in India or abroad. Earlier for a crop farmer use to get 10 and the end consumer use to pay 50, now the farmer will get 20 and end consumer will get it for 40.

Dr. Sahib, don't give importance to Pakistani envelope media. Our channel is the enemy of our country, what will they help you with? May Allah help you people.Inshallah, the children of Pakistan are with you in the freedom of Khalistan.
What a sisi we Pakistanis are. People are calling for help in Kashmir, Punjab, here and there. But we are waiting for UN. Kia log hain ham log.

Pakistanis who are supporting those farmers or middle men more precisely should know that one of their demands is for govt to stop crackdown on illegal subtle burning. And if it's agreed then remember pollution knows no political borders, you guys are gonna get choked in the smog as well.
IMG_20201205_210157.jpg

May Allah help sikhs even though sikhism is based upon the hatred of Islam and Muslims.
One thing I am wondering as well sikhs who I generally meet in person are vehemently anti Pakistan (not anti Islam/Muslim). But ones which i see in media or online are not. Strange anomaly.

Last edited:
Pakistanis who are supporting those farmers or middle men more precisely should know that one of their demands is for govt to stop crackdown on illegal subtle burning. And if it's agreed then remember pollution knows no political borders, you guys are gonna get choked in the smog as well.View attachment 693691

One thing I am wondering as well sikhs who I generally meet in person are vehemently anti Pakistan (not anti Islam/Muslim). But ones which i see in media or online are not. Strange anomaly.

most of the sikhs here in canada are anti-modi (even before the farming saga)..i dont even initiate conversation but they start bad mouthing modi

Back
Top Bottom