What's new

Sig confirms: Will make 72,400 rifles for Indian Army in New Hampshire

I live here for last 15 yrs, dont agree. All people are employed in MA, even to CT. Which NH are you talking about?
I only talked about the relatively recent phenomenon. You may be right about earlier history. I live in Boston. I hope NH can connect with Boston with commuter rails. I don't know why it hasn't been done so. Here housing is Goddamn expensive.

Doesnt india make its own rifle? Why still buy off the shelve

Don't be ridiculous. New Hampshire gets positive net migration within US in the last 8 years. In another word, it has more people moving in than people moving out.
That's actually a bad thing. Unchecked migration into New Hampshire has made it lose its unique charm and character. People move to Southern New Hampshire from Boston for the lower taxes, but vote for the same politicians that made Boston the way it is. Not to mention the excessive development. TBH, the southern part of NH is basically a Boston suburb, only the North has remained unchanged.

That's actually a bad thing. Unchecked migration into New Hampshire has made it lose its unique charm and character. People move to Southern New Hampshire from Boston for the lower taxes, but vote for the same politicians that made Boston the way it is. Not to mention the excessive development. TBH, the southern part of NH is basically a Boston suburb, only the North has remained unchanged.
It is a funny human trait -- running away from the consequence of their own doing and playing innocent. The same thing happened in Texas, too.

Back
Top Bottom