What's new

Show cause notice issued to the drivers of protocol cars who disrespected the judges of Islamabad High Court by overtaking judges cars

AZMwi

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
اسلام آباد ہائی کورٹ کے چیف جسٹس کئ ساس کی تعزیت کے لیے ججز ہری پور گئے واپسی پر کچھ پروٹوکول کی گاڑیوں نے ججز کی گاڑیوں کو اوورٹیک کیا اس پر ڈرائیورز کو شو کاز نوٹس دیا گیا ہے کہ فاضل ججز کی شان میں بے ادبی/گستاخی ہوئی ہے

FWqf3JEWQAAq-QB.jpg

Why don't his lordship work remotely and save us poor folks the expense of protocol?

Judges need to get back down to earth. Look at your historic record, you have very very little to be proud of, do you job and stfu.

As for protocol culture, nobody should stand for it, the only reason this exists is because people let it exist.

Overtaking the cars of judges......I've never heard anything more stupid, but hey I hold out hope and carry on watching the news in Pakistan.

Overtaking the cars of judges......I've never heard anything more stupid, but hey I hold out hope and carry on watching the news in Pakistan.
These judges have little ones. At home the real judge is the wife looool

We can see the judges priorities.

Instead of putting PDM crooks in jail and giving dates, they resort to these futile notices.

Seems like these ilk need to be exposed like our establishment. Inki baari next.

So the stupid moron lordship ego is bruised by vehicle take over but he doesn't care when he acts like a pony of the establishment? Or when the whole nation abuses these muppets who call themselves with names like lordship. Not a single thief is punished, not a single corrupt is punished but lordship a** on fire because vehicle take over, just wow.
This nation needs to rise up, come out and hang these ppl in streets and burn their houses.

These duffer jurnails and judges believe that they are gods .... And Thanks to the unholy military-judicial nexus, we are now headed on a downward spiral with no hope for recovery.

Back
Top Bottom