What's new

Shout out from Down Under

Zweihander

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Hello folks and Assalam walekum,

A new entry here. Have known PDF for sometime only as a silent reader but now would like to participate more actively. Why? you may ask, well the geo-political situation in the region (SE Asia) is fast coming to a very interesting conflict and converge of interests for many regional & international players. So I would like to exchange and share ideas, thoughts and learn from other members what they think of certain emerging issues.

A bit about me - I am originally from Pakistan but been living Down Under for quite some time now, dividing my time b/w NZ & Aus. I work as IT consultant focusing on healthcare sector.

My interests are varied including travelling (been to 18 countries), exploring and enjoying different cultures and traditions. History, specially WW2 related events are another big interest of mine.

Future plans? Well I've never been able to catch up with future, it remains in future - so I prefer living 1 day at a time and see what life has to offer that particular day.

A new entry here. Have known PDF for sometime only as a silent reader but now would like to participate more actively. Why? you may ask, well the geo-political situation in the region (SE Asia) is fast coming to a very interesting conflict and converge of interests for many regional & international players. So I would like to exchange and share ideas, thoughts and learn from other members what they think of certain emerging issues.

A bit about me - I am originally from Pakistan but been living Down Under for quite some time now, dividing my time b/w NZ & Aus. I work as IT consultant focusing on healthcare sector.

My interests are varied including travelling (been to 18 countries), exploring and enjoying different cultures and traditions. History, specially WW2 related events are another big interest of mine.

Future plans? Well I've never been able to catch up with future, it remains in future - so I prefer living 1 day at a time and see what life has to offer that particular day.
Nice bro. Good intro, welcome.

Thank you friends, looking forward to further interactions in various threads.

Welcome aboard the PDF express mate.

Greetings from the United States, and welcome to the forum.

nice intro buddy

The Iran war has potential to turn into world war 3, so yeah interesting times await us ahead.

Haka.jpg

Kia ora Bro

Welcome sir,
A couple of suggestions , don't bother arguing with toxic people and Indians ( except Joe shearer he's ok ) as they will never change and take every news with not only a pinch but a tub of salt
Kudos

Back
Top Bottom