What's new

Shouldn’t Tamil Eelam be in Tamil Nadu?

Shouldn’t Tamil Eelam be in Tamil Nadu?

• Total voters
Bengali comedy relief :rofl: and you think its gonna be a cake walk for India in establishing ealam in Sri Lanka ? To sri Lanka, India is just an irritating gnat that can be smacked away at will. And you imagine China will do nothing ??? 2 major Indian Neuclear reactors are within Sri Lanka's striking range :china:
dude you are really smoking some low quality weed,thats why you are babbling all types of B.S. here:omghaha:!India is at the mercy of SL!man this is fcuking hilarious:rofl:!i mean you should come and participate in comedy circus they need people like you:lol:!
you claimed that our two nuclear reactors are within the striking distance of lanka,but i just wanna ask a simple question:-they'll strike us with what!their airforce is merely ceremonial and neither they have a decent ballistic missile in their hands.but on the other hand if we want we can destroy their entire island within a couple of minutes with the help of the Indian Navy only.so please come out of your wet dream world and smell the coffee dude:coffee:

very true, the only option is for Tamilandu to be independent and relieve India from its Tamil dilemma
the only possible solution for India is to annex the Ealam portion of lanka and unite it with Tamil Nadu and mark my words nobody in this planet(except the U.S.) can challenge the supremacy of Indian Navy in the IOR!and U.S. has a lot of interest in keeping friendship with a $2.1trillion+ economy!:azn:

Why did INDIA involve itself in 1971. because we thought of dividing our enemy was in our strategic interest or was it because of the genocide in East Pakistan. If the first was the reason, then INDIA is a Rouge state

Fear!!! We were the ones who tought the world how to fight brave till the last breath and die like a warrior.
We know how to defend our interest and make the INDIAN brothers listen to us. Autonomy or Independence will be the last option if our INDIAN brothers think of Tamils as expendables.

How long will we be played that card of water. International law states that the people in the down stream have higher right to water.

International law ll happen only if the powers that be help us,will you nuke the rest of the country if they dont?

I am not talking about own country but if policy makers at center think that we will keep quite on what ever policies related to Tamils can be taken at their own with out taking Tamil aspiration into account then they will have to face the treasury deficit with out TN tax money

Boss,such talk wont help anyone now.

Thats all.

you claimed that our two nuclear reactors are within the striking distance of lanka,but i just wanna ask a simple question:-they'll strike us with what!their airforce is merely ceremonial and neither they have a decent ballistic missile in their hands

Just bribe a few single, bored Indian workers in the N Reactors :coffee:

"At 53, she was bored, alone and attractive. Single, but definitely one step ahead to mingle." That's how the man who led the operation to bust Madhuri Gupta, the first Indian diplomat to be found spying for Pakistan, described her

The Indian government is only concerned directly about the Tamils of India who are citizens, By extension, such sympathy may also be shown to those who are not Indian nationals but have some connection to other Indian nationals. However it would be very foolish to think that the Indian government is obliged to compulsorily worry about every sentiment an Indian national(s) feel(s) in circumstances where other considerations also have a part. There are Indians throughout the world, the Indian state cannot go & declare war on every one simply because there are problems. Diplomacy is the most effective means to sort out the problems that might occur, nothing more.

Btw, India voted against Sri Lanka on the resolution, what more do you want? There is no magic wand to wave.

Diplomacy at the cost of 1400000, oh yes,
Killing one is called murder around the world and killing in thousands is called foreign policy

Tell me what part of what i said was incorrect. You hate Tamils , the Tamils hate you . Logically it should have been a part of India.

You think SL is like India where one ethnicity hate the other. Dude do not judge SL while looking through Indian glasses.

Why did INDIA involve itself in 1971. because we thought of dividing our enemy was in our strategic interest or was it because of the genocide in East Pakistan. If the first was the reason, then INDIA is a Rouge state

1. 10 million refugees from East Pakistan
2. Pakistan supporting NE rebels all over 1960s
3. Pakistani pre- emptive strike

Fear!!! We were the ones who tought the world how to fight brave till the last breath and die like a warrior.
We know how to defend our interest and make the INDIAN brothers listen to us. Autonomy or Independence will be the last option if our INDIAN brothers think of Tamils as expendables.

No Indian citizen is expendable, what does the recent situation of Italian marines tell you about?

How long will we be played that card of water. International law states that the people in the down stream have higher right to water.

pointless

You think SL is like India where one ethnicity hate the other. Dude do not judge SL while looking through Indian glasses.

SL is noway like India, when did India ever fight a civil war

india doesn't have enough qualifications for receive this credit. pakistan so much better than india

antagonizing TN results in LTTE. antagonizing the whole of india can result in a lot worse, just ask pakistan. so tread carefully

and you expect him to accept the bribe and kill himself in the process....lol...where has common sense gone these days

All those salivating upon separatism in India have lacked the one important human characteristics, including those here who have voted in favour. :D

Jesus Christ, Hare Rama Hare Krishna. So says a citizen of a country which had been in a civil war for decades.

Look, i am in no way advocating annexing Tamil eelam from Sri Lanka to make it a part of India. We don't wish to antagonise Sri Lanka and scare the shi* out of our other neigbbours. I am just saying that is how it should ideally have been.

Back
Top Bottom