What's new

Shouldn’t Tamil Eelam be in Tamil Nadu?

Shouldn’t Tamil Eelam be in Tamil Nadu?

• Total voters
no....i mean look at the map of india.....tamil nadu is at coast with no international border....the only border we have is with the lankans whom we despise most......so again who will give sanctuary where ?

You are right that some cases provide greater logistical challenges than others, but these people are experts. East Timor managed to gain independence, even though it is in similar situation to Tamil Nadu, on the coast.

If the rebels are declared bona fide freedom fighters, a lot of avenues open up.

You are right that some cases provide greater logistical challenges than others, but these people are experts. East Timor managed to gain independence, even though it is in similar situation to Tamil Nadu, on the coast.

If the rebels are declared bona fide freedom fighters, a lot of avenues open up.

no...east timor had an australia nearby....tamil nadu is not an island far away from mainland india and india is not exactly indonesia....

moreover east timor was declared independent after a referendum.....thinking there would be 51% support for secession is beyond my wildest imagination that i cannot even assume it for the sake of argument.....

dude....details are not available because of the sensitivity of the matter......but yes, Indian navy was one prime reason why the tigers were starved of weapons in the final phase of war.......

just look at the lankan navy for god sakes....the largest was a sukanya class OPV transferred from india.......with one bofors gun ....there is no harm or damage in pride to accept the obvious......lanka won the war because of a combined and sustained help from india (material+operational), china, pakistan,israel (all three material)...not alone....

da fuq...lol
Go to SL navy website and check in youtube, those footages are available. :P

da fuq...lol
Go to SL navy website and check in youtube, those footages are available. :P

are you sure they are all that happened.....? no denying that sinhala navy also interdicted many arms ships.....

im saying about indian navy ops in high seas.....that sinhala navy is actually incapable of....given their fleet constraints......its good at scaring fishermen away in coastal areas....but action in deep ocean ?.....i dont think so....

Calm down mate. I know you dream about India breaking up into thousands of pieces and your ppl initiating the retarded sounding Ghazwa-e-hind. but that is all just incredibly unrealistic so why not give it a break and think about your own country breaking up before you start making plans as to how my country could be broken.

Calm down mate. I know you dream about India breaking up into thousands of pieces and your ppl initiating the retarded sounding Ghazwa-e-hind. but that is all just incredibly unrealistic so why not give it a break and think about your own country breaking up before you start making plans as to how my country could be broken.

wait.....he presented an hypothesis which he thought was valid...lets get behind the reasoning why he considered it as achievable.......

actually its not indian tamils as all of them are from mainland...

better word would be tamils who came during colonial times and tamils who during times of cholas ......yes im aware of the differences....you dont need to explain that.....point is even the tamils who have been there since medieval ages did not like the sinhala chauvinism and attempt at discriminating the tamil language....so it was the cause of all tamils....not just one group....

that is the root cause of this war.....

If you know that word set which come with Indian Tamils then you should have better understanding about SL lol aren't you? lol

i am not debating why Tamils took up arms in srilanka (that is up to srilankan Tamils to decide) but i am conveying the sentiment felt by most Tamils in India, since i have lived in Tamil Nadu for years i know what the general feeling is.

Let me help help you, it was decided by your india !!! Even one of your fellow country man in PDF admitted that was a mistake .. India used the Tamils to fight its proxy war in Sri lanka . (Indira Gandhi's own words - to teach Sri lanka a lesson for defiance) A fact that Tamils and Sinhalese should reaslise. In the end India betrayed the Tamils (no Bangladesh kind of independence have you ever wondered why ?) and was directly responsible for the genocide in Sri Lanka. How long more are you Tamils going to get cheated and sacrifice your lives for this false identity - Indian ? India doesnt care about Tamils, thats a fact

From The Hindu
India played a key role in warding off international pressure on Sri Lanka to halt military operations and hold talks with the LTTE in the dramatic final days and weeks of the war in 2009, confidential U.S. Embassy cables accessed by The Hindu through WikiLeaks showed.

moreover east timor was declared independent after a referendum.....thinking there would be 51% support for secession in beyond even the wildest imagination that i cannot even assume.....

Never say impossible. A few false flags, or real, encounters with high profile casualties and emotions can spiral out of control. The actual military component of the campaign need not be large; in fact a small ragtag army of civilians standing up to a nuclear power makes the perfect story for world headlines.

The local campaign will be nothing compared to the global diplomatic pressure on India to compromise. When Indian army 'atrocities' reach a certain point, then UN intervention can be orchestrated. Like I wrote, what matters is the global media campaign. If India can't counter it, it will be toast!

Relax, it's all fun and games.

are you sure they are all that happened.....? no denying that sinhala navy also interdicted many arms ships.....

im saying about indian navy ops in high seas.....that sinhala navy is actually incapable of....given their fleet constraints......its good at scaring fishermen away in coastal areas....but action in deep ocean ?.....i dont think so....

hahaha don't be so silly dude.
of course yes in deep ocean. want to see those videos?

---------------
LTTE SHIPS DESTROYED SINCE 2006:
4.jpg

destroy_ship_kyoi_28_feb_07.jpg

destroy_ship_seiyoo_18_mar_07.jpg

destroy_ship2_18_mar_07.jpg

destroy_ship_manyoshi_10_sep_07.jpg

destroy_ship_seishin_10_sep_07.jpg

destroy_ship3_koshia_11_sep_07.jpg

destroy_ship_matsushima_07_oct_07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

just ponder a little why Sri lankan Navy is killing Tamilnadu fishremen , you believe Sri Lanka's claim of poaching, entering its waters ??

Let me help help you, it was decided by your india !!! Even one of your fellow country man in PDF admitted that was a mistake .. India used the Tamils to fight its proxy war in Sri lanka . (Indira Gandhi's own words - to teach Sri lanka a lesson for defiance) A fact that Tamils and Sinhalese should reaslise. In the end India betrayed the Tamils (no Bangladesh kind of independence have you ever wondered why ?) and was directly responsible for the genocide in Sri Lanka. How long more are you Tamils going to get cheated and sacrifice your lives for this false identity - Indian ? India doesnt care about Tamils, thats a fact

From The Hindu

India cares about Indian Tamils, that is a FACT
as far a srilankan Tamils go that is unfortunate i hope the governments of both countries will work to give them a better future they deserve it after all the blood shed.
In hindsight i am glad the Indian government withdrew support for them it would have backfired just like the terrorist groups in Pakistan. Peaceful methods should be employed war dose not achieve anything meaningful.

just ponder a little why Sri lankan Navy is killing Tamilnadu fishremen , you believe Sri Lanka's claim of poaching, entering its waters ??

Once Tamilnadu fishermen said their 200-300 boats got damaged after 2 of our SL Navy boats attacked them by throwing stones. :lol:

Never say impossible. A few false flags, or real, encounters with high profile casualties and emotions can spiral out of control. The actual military component of the campaign need not be large; in fact a small ragtag army of civilians standing up to a nuclear power makes the perfect story for world headlines.

The local campaign will be nothing compared to the global diplomatic pressure on India to compromise. When Indian army 'atrocities' reach a certain point, then UN intervention can be orchestrated. Like I wrote, what matters is the global media campaign. If India can't counter it, it will be toast!

first you have not explained me the sanctuary part yet -

and as i said, the referendum is simply out of question because that is beyond the wildest imagination that i can even assume for the sake of argument......

thirdly there are no universally loved figures here whose assasination would be take as an affront to all people...

tamilians are simply too well integrated, atleast economically, into the mainstream for any secession to take root....note that the protests are not against what we see as the indian apathy to lankan tamils...not to us......there is not much sense of discrimination against us personally.......

moreover both our main sources of water for agriculture, the life lines, come from neigboring states and hence people know secession would be a problem....

and last tamil nadu is the most urbanised state in india with plenty of access to multiple modes of information and hence propaganda wont be much sucess......

Back
Top Bottom