What's new

Should we Ban Champions League?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not iOnly indians who are paranoid...ask Mr. butt....who advised ICC to keep all Pakistan matches out of India in 2011 world cup.

BTW the way things are going
I m thinking will India let Pak play matches in WC :lol:

Well the rules maker (H.E. Webmaster) have said that they can't ban it so this ends discussion for what we say now, we say in vain. But I will say in vain for all are saying than why not me.

I personally think that it should be banned.

Y India didnt call in Pakistani champs because India is afraid that Pakistani team will take its cup and how they will celebrate Dewali Cup Wali when the cup will be in Pakistan.......:rofl:

KIT Over n Out

Just for the record, all Pakistani T-20 league teams had HORRIBLE statistics and they couldn't even qualify for the league. I don't see what's the big deal about this T-20 league, a lot of international league teams are playing so why do we have to ban it? It's nothing like the IPL, teams from all over the world are taking part in this championship.

Geo Super is showing all the matches live along with interviews and discussions on the championship. Some people are just too thick headed to appreciate a game for what it is and that's why the game of cricket ends up suffering in the end. Watch the league for the game of cricket. Do not involve politics because at the end of the day, cricket is above everything else for its fans.

Just for the record, all Pakistani T-20 league teams had HORRIBLE statistics and they couldn't even qualify for the league.

Just for the record, still Pakistan is ICC T-20 champion. Same players of Pakistan team distributed in different domestic clubs.

It means we have the guts to break the nuts.

KIT Over n Out

Just for the record, still Pakistan is ICC T-20 champion. Same players of Pakistan team distributed in different domestic clubs.

It means we have the guts to break the nuts.

KIT Over n Out

Being champions of the T-20 WC doesn't mean squat when it comes to league championships. Do you even know how these leagues work? The Pakistani domestic T-20 leagues were not good enough to qualify for this league nor did we show any interest in this championship because our statistics were horrible and our performance charts were not good enough. Only "Sialkot Stallions" were booked for this event but another Sri-Lankan team "Vayamba Elevens" got the spot because of their performance and ranking.

Oh and let me remind you, this league is an ICC tournament. Rankings and performance matters and our T-20 "League" teams were simply pathetic and that's why they're not in the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom