What's new

should there be a change in Pakistan military doctrine after tensions calm?

Policy should remain the same, cross border terror should stop.
Well those policies haven't helped improve the situation in decades and it wont start helping now. I mean, how can it help when you keep looking and the border while the problems keeps on growing back at home? Unless that changes, fencing or electrifying the border is not going to help as you have seen for yourself.

Evidence has been found ? Are you the kind of person who thinks 9/11 and 26/11 is an inside job? This has been discussed a thousand times, Evidence has been provided and LeT, JeM and others have been branded as terrorists by UN EU and others. Only Pakistan gives free run to all sorts of Genocidal, corrupt criminal terror maniacs in India
Nope, i am the kind of person who will ask for those WMD once a whole country have been ruined in order to find them! The markings that disappear, the postan tablets or the gourmet bakery food packets may be good enough to keep you and your public occupied and all frenzied but i will not falling for that silly mistake!

If Jihadis come out in protest and pelt stones, they will be shot. Its not a freedom movement, its a Jihadi movement.
Religious divide is between Sunni Jihadis which Pakistan supports and rest of the population
Lolz,
So they will come out and protest against occupation, you will shoot them, they will restore to covert strikes, you will blame Pakistan and threaten to attack, then cut off cricketing ties! The cycle will continue as it have for decades now. If all those years were not enough to teach you something i am no miracle worker. :)

Its a part and parcel of free Media...
What? mud slinging and warmongering? You really think that this irresponsible behavior on part of the media is justified or you are saying so because you see someone with a Pakistan flag saying otherwise?

The only folks who are in forever denial mode is Pakistanis, I seriously have a hard time believing this. Do you really believe what you say or do you act like you believe it ? Cross border infiltration and terror camps is a reality. LeT and JeM and a hoardes of other terrorists and their leaders are given safe heavens is also a reality. Heck there was even an open rally organized by a UN declared terrorist. This policy of self radicalizing your own population to apparently "save Kashmir" will damage Pakistan Gravely...
Sir the folks in denial and delusion have been there, in front of the eyes of th WHOLE world for last week or so!! We have all seen that and enjoyed it a lot. So you want to say that is is Pakistanis because it makes you sleep well then i am not a barbarian to take that away from you.

This is not an argument, it is a fact. Fact which has been accepted by the entire world.
What? that "I am right you are wrong" fact? :P :lol:

Well those policies haven't helped improve the situation in decades and it wont start helping now. I mean, how can it help when you keep looking and the border while the problems keeps on growing back at home? Unless that changes, fencing or electrifying the border is not going to help as you have seen for yourself.

It actually has helped quiet a lot in the last 3 decades, All you have to do is check the number of terror related deaths in the valley for last 2 decades. The only problem in the valley is religious extremism, which India will NEVER bow down to.
As for Kashmir Hindus Buddhists, Shia's and some sunni's are actually in support of the govt. SOme of the villages are even given Weapons and training to defend themselves from cross border Jihadis...

Nope, i am the kind of person who will ask for those WMD once a whole country have been ruined in order to find them! The markings that disappear, the postan tablets or the gourmet bakery food packets may be good enough to keep you and your public occupied and all frenzied but i will not falling for that silly mistake!

Make sure you do not end up questioning EVERYTHING which holds Pakistan responsible as a problem. SO far i see no Pakistani out there even accepts its responsibility of cross border terror even with so much evidence supporting it. Even if terrorists in your country claim responsibility, you ignore it...

Lolz,
So they will come out and protest against occupation, you will shoot them, they will restore to covert strikes, you will blame Pakistan and threaten to attack, then cut off cricketing ties! The cycle will continue as it have for decades now. If all those years were not enough to teach you something i am no miracle worker. :)

The only person doing covert strikes are terrorists across the border, local Jihadis are extremely easy to handle. Even Burhan wani was under surveillance for 6 years and was swiftly eliminated the second he murdered civilians and unarmed policeman.

What? mud slinging and warmongering? You really think that this irresponsible behavior on part of the media is justified or you are saying so because you see someone with a Pakistan flag saying otherwise?

There is a reason the world does not like Pakistan, there is a reason Pakistanis have a bad reputation in most places. Please find out what it is.

Sir the folks in denial and delusion have been there, in front of the eyes of th WHOLE world for last week or so!! We have all seen that and enjoyed it a lot. So you want to say that is is Pakistanis because it makes you sleep well then i am not a barbarian to take that away from you.

I sleep quiet well regardless, thank you for your concern. As for Denial, What happens in Pakistan damaged you far far more than India. You already payed the price for the Kashmir terror in the 90s, wonder when this one will go out of your control.

What? that "I am right you are wrong" fact? :P :lol:

Right and wrong is irrelevant in your it seems... :rolleyes:

It actually has helped quiet a lot in the last 3 decades, All you have to do is check the number of terror related deaths in the valley for last 2 decades. The only problem in the valley is religious extremism, which India will NEVER bow down to.
As for Kashmir Hindus Buddhists, Shia's and some sunni's are actually in support of the govt. SOme of the villages are even given Weapons and training to defend themselves from cross border Jihadis...
Helped who?
The last two months alone are enough to tell what have been happening in the valley sir. Wake up, the world is not as nice as you though it to be!! It is not that fool either!

Make sure you do not end up questioning EVERYTHING which holds Pakistan responsible as a problem. SO far i see no Pakistani out there even accepts its responsibility of cross border terror even with so much evidence supporting it. Even if terrorists in your country claim responsibility, you ignore it...
Then you have not been following the forum closely janab or at least you have not been following what i had to say on this matter. :)

The only person doing covert strikes are terrorists across the border, local Jihadis are extremely easy to handle. Even Burhan wani was under surveillance for 6 years and was swiftly eliminated the second he murdered civilians and unarmed policeman.
Oh so you are now, FINALLY, admitting to the presence of local Jihadis! Good! Baby steps my friend. At least it is a marked improvement from the time when you were accusing Pakistan of even that.

There is a reason the world does not like Pakistan, there is a reason Pakistanis have a bad reputation in most places. Please find out what it is.
Lolz, World do not like Pakistan is something that you want to happen and you have started to beleive the lies you have told yourself!!
The response India got after Uri attacks and by bringing up BLA issue is enough to tell how much the world likes India or believe them!!
Grow up dear, this world is a global village!! No one likes or dislikes anyone, it is all about political alliances and the strategic friendships! It is not like that 7th class crush!

I sleep quiet well regardless, thank you for your concern. As for Denial, What happens in Pakistan damaged you far far more than India. You already payed the price for the Kashmir terror in the 90s, wonder when this one will go out of your control.
I am glad that you do and i hope and pray that you always do. I was just saying that if this is of any help, i wont take that away.

Right and wrong is irrelevant in your it seems... :rolleyes:
mmmmmmm nops, it isnt!! However "I am right you are wrong" is!

Helped who?
The last two months alone are enough to tell what have been happening in the valley sir. Wake up, the world is not as nice as you though it to be!! It is not that fool either!

2 months is clearly not enough, Just like Lakhs of people came out for Qaudri similarly there are plenty of those people in kashmir, There are approx 7 million in the Valley, even if 1% turns out to be extreemist, its a large number...

Then you have not been following the forum closely janab or at least you have not been following what i had to say on this matter. :)

Am new on the forum, but I see very less Pakistanis actually accept existence of Islamic extremism in Kashmir on the internet

Oh so you are now, FINALLY, admitting to the presence of local Jihadis! Good! Baby steps my friend. At least it is a marked improvement from the time when you were accusing Pakistan of even that.

I am glad you admit they are Jihadis. Besides Did i not mention that in my very first post that there are local Jihadis ? But vast majority of them cross the border. I have spoken to plenty of soldiers, and they clearly know the difference between an Afghan militant and a local.
During cross border infiltration attempts, they usually get Afghans and Punjabis, with very few from Azad Kashmir. When ever they see some local youth, they are easy to capture...

Lolz, World do not like Pakistan is something that you want to happen and you have started to beleive the lies you have told yourself!! The response India got after Uri attacks and by bringing up BLA issue is enough to tell how much the world likes India or believe them!! Grow up dear, this world is a global village!! No one likes or dislikes anyone, it is all about political alliances and the strategic friendships! It is not like that 7th class crush!

Uri response is a long term solution, you have not seen anything yet. There won't be any knee Jerk reaction. As for BLA
The thing with BLA has only just started, and they have already received support from EU Vice President, If you don't believe me i can show you photos of them speaking to each other and EU VP visiting a temporary Baluchistan memorial.

I am glad that you do and i hope and pray that you always do. I was just saying that if this is of any help, i wont take that away.
mmmmmmm nops, it isnt!! However "I am right you are wrong" is!

Sometimes one person is right and the other person is wrong and i clearly know my position.

2 months is clearly not enough, Just like Lakhs of people came out for Qaudri similarly there are plenty of those people in kashmir, There are approx 7 million in the Valley, even if 1% turns out to be extreemist, its a large number...
Well i say last two months as it will be easier for your to follow dear. Otherwise you can see how last 2 years or last 2 decades have seen the problem eating away at your resources and still have NO resolution in sight. Thus the stress on the need to change policies otherwise you will keep guarding the border and the problem will continue!!

Am new on the forum, but I see very less Pakistanis actually accept existence of Islamic extremism in Kashmir on the internet
Well then you must not be making comments and passing judgements based on something that you yourself admit you are not totally aware of! Should you? :)
I am glad you admit they are Jihadis. Besides Did i not mention that in my very first post that there are local Jihadis ? But vast majority of them cross the border. I have spoken to plenty of soldiers, and they clearly know the difference between an Afghan militant and a local.
During cross border infiltration attempts, they usually get Afghans and Punjabis, with very few from Azad Kashmir. When ever they see some local youth, they are easy to capture...
Ok this one is quite funny, AGAIN, you are saying that it is easier to identify and capture a Kashmiri freedom fighter in Kashmir then an Afghani one in Kashmir? :lol:
So much for blending in!!

Uri response is a long term solution, you have not seen anything yet. There won't be any knee Jerk reaction. As for BLA
The thing with BLA has only just started, and they have already received support from EU Vice President, If you don't believe me i can show you photos of them speaking to each other and EU VP visiting a temporary Baluchistan memorial.
This is the problem my friend. The annihilation, the strikes and all that was just empty vessels making noise!!! Long term short term means nothing and it is nothing but speculation. We are talking what have HAPPENED!:)

Sometimes one person is right and the other person is wrong and i clearly know my position.
I have absolutely no problem with one person being right and other being wrong. It is just the notion of “I am right and you are wrong” that I find amusing. It reminds me of school days :P

Address the issues, they are aggrieved Kashmiris that are fighting for the rights in IoK and you will have the idea to have peace and prosper. IOK is under your occupation with all that force and yet you are claiming for cross-border etc which is an acceptance of incompetence at your part that you cannot stop the so-called cross border thing that you believe that too your politicians and media narrates only for political point scoring.

Islam and Extremism are totally 2 different from each other but you still believe all those Indian media stories again & again being political stunts.

Do you know the meaning of Jihad for Muslims.... Yes Kashmiris are fighting for their rights and it is all up-to the current occupiers to redress the issue rather than misleading own people like you are believing what Modi says or Media. What kind of experts can really differentiate such among local, jihadis or whatever you say but the thing is, there is difference for the forces in Kashmir except protestors are Kashmiris and are killed by Indian Forces.

Uri happening could be due to atrocities of Indian Forces in IoK yet who lost their beloved ones came for vengeance. This is the sane started from day first and is happening till today like Indian Forces kill Kashmiris, the more in revenge rises and seek different ways for vengeance. Mere blame on Pakistan can temporarily satisfy the ego of politicians and can calm the voters but it is not the solution in long term until & unless redressal of grievances of Kashmiris. No one is taking interest in Baluchistan subject as per India wish.

Let us think for a while out of bravado. It is agreed that we can blame as much as we want to but sane is not going to help us out of such situation. We have 2 different subjects here to cover or atleast to be kept in view before conclusion. Kashmir unrest and resistance as reported are the presentation by the Political leaders and Media and same goes at our side as well when our leader has to prove the case in favour and satisfy the voter.

Between the lines where both sides are towing the respective line of politicians, we have to keep N view that who is actually loosing more and right there you will see and feel the losses of common people and sometimes from Militaries as well. You may remember well that right after Uri there was a call by Indian Military Seniors to Indian politicians to make the acts right because the party which was paying is actually military by their lives. Now, not in India, same happened here that after cleaning the FATA from TTP and other terrorists, COAS also expressed the concerns over lack of reforms by political government that put fire under their feet.

There are certain things that need to be kept in view while concluding the subject. Like Kashmir case needs to be handled in competent political manner whereby force is applied, causing deaths to both parties yet political government is propagating for cross border things only to cover their incompetence through media and blames. A bit of that, NaMO won election on the basis of anti-Pak campaign as well as many other mandates then couldn't handle Kashmir like the way it should be, blamed everything on Pakistan as he is aware that media will create hype and people will buy it. Then to take it to further level, spoke about Baluchistan that gave a chance to Pakistan to highlight the matter yet many countries including US did not give any response which is ultimately affecting India diplomatic stand in front of the world. Furthermore, NaMO came with idea of isolating Pakistan that itself is not workable nor plausible against any sovereign nation that has relations with every country. There is need of change in such stance and what the most people want including all of us from Pakistan and India as well that peace is need of these times. None wants to kill people but the policies of NaMO are bringing nothing for this subject.

None hats each other but the Political forces don't want it to be like this hence all the hype and blames to rule and enjoy. No Pakistani politicians ever campaigned for vote based uppn anti-India campaign or such blames but every opposition questions the government whenever their is such call by NaMO.

Same is the case in different occasions at our end, like previously during strong political opposition protests, current government blamed everything upon opposition to cover their own faults.

Can't continue that I am using cell phone but I hope it may give an idea about realizing the real issue.

Address the issues, they are aggrieved Kashmiris that are fighting for the rights in IoK and you will have the idea to have peace and prosper. IOK is under your occupation with all that force and yet you are claiming for cross-border etc which is an acceptance of incompetence at your part that you cannot stop the so-called cross border thing that you believe that too your politicians and media narrates only for political point scoring.

Aggrieved Sunni kashmiris want an Ethic cleansing of Minorities, that is NOT going to happen. Only you believe Kashmir is under occupation...

Islam and Extremism are totally 2 different from each other but you still believe all those Indian media stories again & again being political stunts.

Either way, Islamic extremism is ripe in the valley..

Do you know the meaning of Jihad for Muslims.... Yes Kashmiris are fighting for their rights and it is all up-to the current occupiers to redress the issue rather than misleading own people like you are believing what Modi says or Media. What kind of experts can really differentiate such among local, jihadis or whatever you say but the thing is, there is difference for the forces in Kashmir except protestors are Kashmiris and are killed by Indian Forces.

Ill tell you how we verify, when kashmiri pundits are raped attacked , killed and chased from the valley, when Minorities are threatened, When shia's in the valley are mistreated, when Sikh durgahs and Hindus are spit and pelted stones at.

Uri happening could be due to atrocities of Indian Forces in IoK yet who lost their beloved ones came for vengeance. This is the sane started from day first and is happening till today like Indian Forces kill Kashmiris, the more in revenge rises and seek different ways for vengeance. Mere blame on Pakistan can temporarily satisfy the ego of politicians and can calm the voters but it is not the solution in long term until & unless redressal of grievances of Kashmiris. No one is taking interest in Baluchistan subject as per India wish.

Let us think for a while out of bravado. It is agreed that we can blame as much as we want to but sane is not going to help us out of such situation. We have 2 different subjects here to cover or atleast to be kept in view before conclusion. Kashmir unrest and resistance as reported are the presentation by the Political leaders and Media and same goes at our side as well when our leader has to prove the case in favour and satisfy the voter.

Between the lines where both sides are towing the respective line of politicians, we have to keep N view that who is actually loosing more and right there you will see and feel the losses of common people and sometimes from Militaries as well. You may remember well that right after Uri there was a call by Indian Military Seniors to Indian politicians to make the acts right because the party which was paying is actually military by their lives. Now, not in India, same happened here that after cleaning the FATA from TTP and other terrorists, COAS also expressed the concerns over lack of reforms by political government that put fire under their feet.

There are certain things that need to be kept in view while concluding the subject. Like Kashmir case needs to be handled in competent political manner whereby force is applied, causing deaths to both parties yet political government is propagating for cross border things only to cover their incompetence through media and blames. A bit of that, NaMO won election on the basis of anti-Pak campaign as well as many other mandates then couldn't handle Kashmir like the way it should be, blamed everything on Pakistan as he is aware that media will create hype and people will buy it. Then to take it to further level, spoke about Baluchistan that gave a chance to Pakistan to highlight the matter yet many countries including US did not give any response which is ultimately affecting India diplomatic stand in front of the world. Furthermore, NaMO came with idea of isolating Pakistan that itself is not workable nor plausible against any sovereign nation that has relations with every country. There is need of change in such stance and what the most people want including all of us from Pakistan and India as well that peace is need of these times. None wants to kill people but the policies of NaMO are bringing nothing for this subject.

None hats each other but the Political forces don't want it to be like this hence all the hype and blames to rule and enjoy. No Pakistani politicians ever campaigned for vote based uppn anti-India campaign or such blames but every opposition questions the government whenever their is such call by NaMO.

Same is the case in different occasions at our end, like previously during strong political opposition protests, current government blamed everything upon opposition to cover their own faults.

Can't continue that I am using cell phone but I hope it may give an idea about realizing the real issue.

Uri happened because Pakistan sent suicude Jihadis this way, you can accept it or deny it. What is sad is that People in the valley don't want freedom. The support for freedom is extremely less, so Pakistanis turned towards Islamic extremism to garner support. Unfortunately what Pakistan wants is to convert Kashmir into something of sort like an ISIS.Ask any of the stone pelting youth and they will say they are fighting for "Islam", not Kashmir..

As for NaMo, you don't know how he got into power, Things like Baluchistan cannot be made a issue overnight, wait for at least 1 year and you will see it gather steam...

Well i say last two months as it will be easier for your to follow dear. Otherwise you can see how last 2 years or last 2 decades have seen the problem eating away at your resources and still have NO resolution in sight. Thus the stress on the need to change policies otherwise you will keep guarding the border and the problem will continue!!

An i say 2 decades, please check the statistics for the last 20 years, Besides...it was a huge blunder for HUrriyat to extend protests for 2 months. His support has reduced in the valley...

Well then you must not be making comments and passing judgements based on something that you yourself admit you are not totally aware of! Should you? :)

I have seen Pakistanis online often, majority see it as a freedom movement and not an Islamic movement. Do you see it as a freedom or an Islamic movement ?

Ok this one is quite funny, AGAIN, you are saying that it is easier to identify and capture a Kashmiri freedom fighter in Kashmir then an Afghani one in Kashmir? :lol:
So much for blending in!!

Funny it is, as local Jihadis can only pelt stones and start crying if they are shot at. IF you are in a mood to troll, i would rather not reply to your posts...

This is the problem my friend. The annihilation, the strikes and all that was just empty vessels making noise!!! Long term short term means nothing and it is nothing but speculation. We are talking what have HAPPENED!:)

You can underestimate India as much as you want, you have done that in 71 and 99 and payed for it dearly. You know what has HAPPENED..

I have absolutely no problem with one person being right and other being wrong. It is just the notion of “I am right and you are wrong” that I find amusing. It reminds me of school days :P

It is because i am right, i have spoken to soldiers, gone to Kashmir, been in the valley spoken to locals...

And it will keep getting closer and closer each time there is a terror attack in India, Only solution here is to stop cross border terror completely. Already the pressure for Govt. to respond is some way(military or not) is high, next time it may as well be unbearable...
read the post below from Joe
he states the obvious. terror attacks in India are blamed on Non-State Actors like JuD & JeM.. whereas Indian state itself sponsors terrorism through its serving military personnel like Col Proheet (in Samjhota express massacre) and RAW terrorist Yadev (captured in Baluchistan).. these state sponsored acts fuel the organisations like JuD and JeM to attack Indian military bases.. sadly Indian media and the government seems to miss out its contribution towards this perpetual violence where India has an active role.

let me introduce you few INDIAN State Actors

Serving Indian Army Colonnel Purohit (member of RSS) and Mastermind of Samjhota express massacre

Serving Indian Naval officer Kulbhushan Yadav seconded in RAW and caught red handed as a spy master , involved in deadly attacks against Pakistani people & Chinese in Baluchistan

Sarabjit Singh : RAW agent convicted and hanged by Pakistan for terrorism inside Pakistan. who was later given official funeral

Aggrieved Sunni kashmiris want an Ethic cleansing of Minorities, that is NOT going to happen. Only you believe Kashmir is under occupation...

That is what they want people to believe but it has nothing to do with such except Kashmiris in whole.

Ill tell you how we verify, when kashmiri pundits are raped attacked , killed and chased from the valley, when Minorities are threatened, When shia's in the valley are mistreated, when Sikh durgahs and Hindus are spit and pelted stones at

How long such incident and how much happened then after, but in the end, all are Kashmiris being victim of such but you are just building the wall of religion that is going to invite many other problems including the existing hence loosing grip and this what you should understand. Lastly, seen somewhere, Sikhs were protesting against Indian atrocities in IoK.

Uri happened because Pakistan sent suicude Jihadis this way, you can accept it or deny it. What is sad is that People in the valley don't want freedom. The support for freedom is extremely less, so Pakistanis turned towards Islamic extremism to garner support. Unfortunately what Pakistan wants is to convert Kashmir into something of sort like an ISIS.Ask any of the stone pelting youth and they will say they are fighting for "Islam", not Kashmir..

As for NaMo, you don't know how he got into power, Things like Baluchistan cannot be made a issue overnight, wait for at least 1 year and you will see it gather steam...

media and politicians told you about them being fighting for Islam alone and you believed then after, as you believed they are giving it more hype which ultimately created an idea even among the Kashmiris what your politicians started against religion as a counter. It is actually designed hype about Kashmirirs strugle to make it a religious fight. Even many Sikhs opposed such including Tamils, seen somewhere which indicates that such design is going to fire back in more losses on ground. By the same logic, as politicians and media made it, more minorities are having the idea to rise for the rights. It is already a failed attempt hence more calls for freedom in IoK. Uri chapter is still unclear except media and the few of politician's claims. Rest about your claim regarding NaMO for Baluchistan, this is exactly we have been saying since long that you accepted though the rest is detail. So, by doing so, what do you think he will get in return. Your own military men are involved in different terrorist activities inside India that Pakistan has been blamed for. Rest about Baluchistan, indeed we have your Monkey (Kulbhashan Yadav), captured inside Pakistan on fake passport with fake name Mubarak Patel traveled from Iran. Indian Government (NaMO and Doval) stop playing such games, that would be the day of peace in India and Pakistan as well as in Kashmir and Afghanistan issue can be resolved as well.

You are calling for violence (Baluchistan) you will have the violence. Till the day NaMO became PM, he was banned to travel to US because of Gujrat Massacre. There are many voices, yet pressed but soon will rise, due to such extreme ideas of NaMO inside India for minorities as well and as soon as India started to interfere into others business, there will be revelations about happenings in India. Don't you think that such large country, with huge population can have more problems than small country like us, indeed India has more problems due to huge number of people from different religion, castes and parts of life that will ultimately be fueled which does not need any external fire but your own Government policies are good enough to burn own home.

An i say 2 decades, please check the statistics for the last 20 years, Besides...it was a huge blunder for HUrriyat to extend protests for 2 months. His support has reduced in the valley...

Not spoken for Hurriyat, it was all about Kashmiris in IoK. more than 100 reported killed and injured are more than that which are not good signs and pretty much validates about atrocities in IoK by Indian Government.

I have seen Pakistanis online often, majority see it as a freedom movement and not an Islamic movement. Do you see it as a freedom or an Islamic movement ?

Pakistan is supporting Kashmir cause which is freedom of Kashmir. Islamic movement etc is just created by Indian Government to have the cover and support of extremists/anti-religious like RSS etc against Kashmir based upon political gain for the vote. Kashmir freedom struggle against India is based upon people of Kashmir and is not Islam specific.

You did not even read my post and did not even understand the conclusion that why IoK is bleeding. Blood cannot be washed with blood. Applying force is not the solution and whatever you are saying is like more of believing on NaMO and media rather than ground realities. Even the Indian opposition understand that. The day Indian Government realized that Kashmiris lives also matter, such problem will be resolved, there wouldn't be more clashes nor any lost of lives for both the parties.

let me introduce you few INDIAN State Actors

Serving Indian Army Colonnel Purohit (member of RSS) and Mastermind of Samjhota express massacre

Serving Indian Naval officer Kulbhushan Yadav seconded in RAW and caught red handed as a spy master , involved in deadly attacks against Pakistani people & Chinese in Baluchistan

Sarabjit Singh : RAW agent convicted and hanged by Pakistan for terrorism inside Pakistan. who was later given official funera

Sir Ji, everyone is aware of such names but the problem is, what to do when one closes the eyes deliberately or seeing one side of coin and claims. Such minds are to divert the focus and propagate the wrong to mislead others.

Sarabhit, accepted himself for activities.

Kulbhashan, confessed himself for activities, confession even he helped to bring down the most hidden assets and busted the ring.

Col. Purohit, identified by India Law itself being involved in Samjhota Express massacre.

Rest about the proxy thing, we have seen the Mehsud's confession that was captured by CIA, was in protocol of NDS and R&AW while traveling to Indian embassy in Afghanistan and we have his confession as well.

but all in vain for deluded minds.

Yes
1)Build Fusion Based Nuclear Weapons (if we haven't already)
2)Then build something like this
upload_2016-9-26_21-52-55.png

3) Then Build something like this
upload_2016-9-26_21-54-10.png

And then we good:tup:

I mean seriously what is going on, why hasn't this stuff been built already? This tech has been around since the 60's and 70's and we have had nukes for a couple decades now.

Where is AQ khan when you need him god damn it?

Last edited:
Lolz!!
what is going to HAPPEN is also for every one to see janab!!
If you choose to look the other way it wont mean that the problem have been resolved! The situation remains the same as it was 70 years ago and it will remain the same unless the Indian occupying forces withdraw from the valley! It is quite hilarious how you are being fed they lie that there are just 5% population that are causing the trouble and how you are taking it!

Either way, Islamic extremism is ripe in the valley..
:D
You think that someone will take the bait and start to troll like you are just because you are bashing a religion? Wrong thread my friend, wrong set of members!!
By the way, do you really think that bashing someone will make your point look more reasonable? I guess that is the same mistake GoI have been doing in occupied Kashmir :)

Ill tell you how we verify, when kashmiri pundits are raped attacked , killed and chased from the valley, when Minorities are threatened, When shia's in the valley are mistreated, when Sikh durgahs and Hindus are spit and pelted stones at.
It looks like the story of Gujrat!!

Are you sticking to the story?
Because your general eat his words less then 24 hours after spitting them and the PM sahib have followed suite :P

I hope you are around in one years time :)

me? a freedom movement. It is a no brainier!! Perhaps you are confusing the reason with the action!

Funny it is, as local Jihadis can only pelt stones and start crying if they are shot at. IF you are in a mood to troll, i would rather not reply to your posts...
Hmmm,,, We all saw THEM cry! :)

You can underestimate India as much as you want, you have done that in 71 and 99 and payed for it dearly. You know what has HAPPENED..
Kid it is not about me underestimating India, i never do, it is about you OVER estimating India!

It is because i am right, i have spoken to soldiers, gone to Kashmir, been in the valley spoken to locals...
Somehow i had this feeling that at the end it will come back to that "I am right and you are wrong",,,,, "logic"

Lolz!!
If you choose to look the other way it wont mean that the problem have been resolved! The situation remains the same as it was 70 years ago and it will remain the same unless the Indian occupying forces withdraw from the valley! It is quite hilarious how you are being fed they lie that there are just 5% population that are causing the trouble and how you are taking it!

Empty words don't change things on the ground, I know it pains for you to accept it. But the so called Freedom fighters you support or nothing more than religious extremists. For 70 years you have been trying to get Kashmir and you have not even achieved to make an indigenous scooter engine... :p

You think that someone will take the bait and start to troll like you are just because you are bashing a religion? Wrong thread my friend, wrong set of members!!
By the way, do you really think that bashing someone will make your point look more reasonable? I guess that is the same mistake GoI have been doing in occupied Kashmir :)

The problem is some people in the religion, esp across the border are too lost to even understand there is a problem.
This is plain and simple religious, nothing more.

It looks like the story of Gujarat!!

No, its the story of Kashmiri pundits Ethnic cleansing. Pakistani Muslims unfortunately don't give a shit about anyone else but Muslims.

Are you sticking to the story?
Because your general eat his words less then 24 hours after spitting them and the PM sahib have followed suite :P

Whats with the Gibberish.....

I hope you are around in one years time :)

Ill be around for a few Decades...

me? a freedom movement. It is a no brainier!! Perhaps you are confusing the reason with the action!

You would even see ISIS has a freedom movement .. Those who support these Jihadi forces deserve the same fate themselves.

Hmmm,,, We all saw THEM cry! :)

100s are being arrested as we speak, 300 stone pelters were arrested in last few days. They will have plenty of time to cry :lol:

Kid it is not about me underestimating India, i never do, it is about you OVER estimating India!

What ever suits you, History proves otherwise :)

Somehow i had this feeling that at the end it will come back to that "I am right and you are wrong",,,,, "logic"

Not logic, but fact..... Pakistanis have been brainwashed on Kashmir issue. As i said, i have been to Kashmir, i have been to the valley. I know the situation on the ground much better than you do.

Empty words don't change things on the ground, I know it pains for you to accept it. But the so called Freedom fighters you support or nothing more than religious extremists. For 70 years you have been trying to get Kashmir and you have not even achieved to make an indigenous scooter engine... :p

The problem is some people in the religion, esp across the border are too lost to even understand there is a problem.
This is plain and simple religious, nothing more.

No, its the story of Kashmiri pundits Ethnic cleansing. Pakistani Muslims unfortunately don't give a shit about anyone else but Muslims.

Whats with the Gibberish.....

Ill be around for a few Decades...

You would even see ISIS has a freedom movement .. Those who support these Jihadi forces deserve the same fate themselves.

100s are being arrested as we speak, 300 stone pelters were arrested in last few days. They will have plenty of time to cry :lol:

What ever suits you, History proves otherwise :)

Not logic, but fact..... Pakistanis have been brainwashed on Kashmir issue. As i said, i have been to Kashmir, i have been to the valley. I know the situation on the ground much better than you do.

No need to repeat all again & again that too to throw a bait but nobody is buying such. Remember not to throw stones at others while living in glass house. Nothing except hatred and insults to Muslims and trolling but still there is a hope that you may realize the real thing not that media fed you.

No need to repeat all again & again that too to throw a bait but nobody is buying such. Remember not to throw stones at others while living in glass house. Nothing except hatred and insults to Muslims and trolling but still there is a hope that you may realize the real thing not that media fed you.

Muslims Muslims Muslims, When will you people ever start thinking beyond that ? World is sick and tired of Muslims complaining and whining about everything, instead of blaming everybody else you should fix your self...

Lolz!!

The situation has changed a lot- 10-12 year olds are being brainwashed in boarding Madrasas- When they feel lonely and weep about their Mum- they are given "Magic Pills" which will make them forget the pain- Army drug rehabilitation is running overcapacity these days- One boy claimed that he was told that bullets will bounce off his body after he takes the "Magic Pill"-

There's a reason even local Kashmiri Muslims are being labeled as un-Islamic and Hindu(as in a derogatory term) by these 10-12 year olds-

It is our shortcomings that we didn't see this coming given everything which happened in Afghanistan is before us- Shortsightedness with regards to Pakistan has cost irreparable damages- Still some people think there can be a political solution to this- When everything was clear even in early 90s- Pakistan cannot be blamed they are using their tried and tested formula which has been successful in Afghanistan- India should expect more suicide attacks and even bombings in near future-

read the post below from Joe
he states the obvious. terror attacks in India are blamed on Non-State Actors like JuD & JeM.. whereas Indian state itself sponsors terrorism through its serving military personnel like Col Proheet (in Samjhota express massacre) and RAW terrorist Yadev (captured in Baluchistan).. these state sponsored acts fuel the organisations like JuD and JeM to attack Indian military bases.. sadly Indian media and the government seems to miss out its contribution towards this perpetual violence where India has an active role.

Col Purohit is an honest officer who has been dragged into this by dirty political game by the crony Political class here- Nothing has been found- Not even a charge sheet filed- And you cannot say there was any sheilding done for this person especially when Hindu terror was being labelled as the main thread India faced right in the Indian Parliament- While blasts after blast ripped across the Indian cities by Indian Mujaheddin and Naxals were declaring independent territories, looting Police armories, Central Prisons and killing CRPF in several hundreds each year-

Kul Bhushan is anything but RAW- only agency a person like him could work is DMI-

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom