What's new

Should the nuclear states move towards a zero nuclear weapons world.

just a dream

there are many malicious states in neighbouring of China. - Japan, India, Vietnam

S. and N. Korea is also strong.

Russia is more powerful than above states

USA always join India, Japan, Tibet government on-exile and East Turk terrorist organization to destabilize China!

Why is that china is having trouble with all its neighbours.Its hunger for land is not going to be satiated soon.

SPF: That it is why China needs to engage with India and Russia, these are the countries who can be our allies against the West.

come down to earth,would U.S and russia even consider reducing the number to 1000

Japan, India, Vietnam
S. and N. Korea have only one malicious state neighboring them i.e china

I am not quite sure whether we can ever achieve a nuclear free earth unless the world has a more destructive weapons than the nuclear bombs. Personally I feel India/Pak/China should not reduce the nukes unless the US/Rus (as an Indian not a problem with Rus having more stock piles) reduce their stock piles to bring the number down to hundreds. Just take a scenario, if India doesn't have nuke, do you think China will be sitting quietly?

My question is should India campaign for a nuclear wapons free world and would that be beneficial for India in the long run or not.

The elimination of nuclear arsenals will bring conventional weapons more importance. India has a strong and well-equipped army, whose importance in the nuclear-free world will increase greatly.

All countries can reduce their nuclear arsenals as a percentage relative to their number in 2000. Then we will come to a nuclear-free world at the same time.

Japan, India, Vietnam
S. and N. Korea have only one malicious state neighboring them i.e china

Because they all want our Chinese territory.

Japan is the bad example before 1945!

There were 3 little powers steal Chinese terrority in the past

Japan empire -> Japan / S. and N. Korea

French empire -> Vietnam

British empire -> India

world needs nuclear weapons , least we enter another age of conventional wars.

Let me remind you

Kargil
and
26/11

Were just short of full scale war , just because of the nuclear umbrella.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom