What's new

Should Pakistan turn up the heat on LOC?

Zweihander

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
With Indian forces getting a phentti at the hands of mighty China in Laddakh region and having been forced to divert military resources and attention there, I think Pakistan should take advantage of the situation and poke a needle or two in India's *** along LOC to further strain and disturb their planning & resources.

You would notice how - lately the LOC has been a bit silent, no major CF violations from indian side. It would be awful if Pakistan doesn't take advantage of the situation, just to remind indians two can play the same game. We have had to stretch our resources to keep dealing with indian aggression along LOC while at the same time dealing with indian supported terrorist activities in other parts of the country.

With Indian forces getting a phentti at the hands of mighty China in Laddakh region and having been forced to divert military resources and attention there, I think Pakistan should take advantage of the situation and poke a needle or two in India's *** along LOC to further strain and disturb their planning & resources.

You would notice how - lately the LOC has been a bit silent, no major CF violations from indian side. It would be awful if Pakistan doesn't take advantage of the situation, just to remind indians two can play the same game. We have had to stretch our resources to keep dealing with indian aggression along LOC while at the same time dealing with indian supported terrorist activities in other parts of the country.

For any action, there should be a goal to achieve. I'm not sure what will we achieve by turning the heat up temporarily? If there is a well thought strategy and plan in place with follow up actions, then yes, by all means.

For any action, there should be a goal to achieve. I'm not sure what will we achieve by turning the heat up temporarily? If there is a well thought strategy and plan in place with follow up actions, then yes, by all means.

The goal as I mentioned in my OP would be two pronged - one is to disturb and destabilize indian military and political leadership's plans to deal with the crisis on their eastern front with China - they would be forced to negotiate with China from even a weaker position. Second, just a "friendly" reminder two can play the same game. Often times in low intensity conflicts, the aim is not achieving a black & white target but rather staying in grey area and trying to create havoc in your enemy's mind.

The goal as I mentioned in my OP would be two pronged - one is to disturb and destabilize indian military and political leadership's plans to deal with the crisis on their eastern front with China - they would be forced to negotiate with China from even a weaker position. Second, just a "friendly" reminder two can play the same game. Often times in low intensity conflicts, the aim is not achieving a black & white target but rather staying in grey area and trying to create havoc in your enemy's mind.
The establishment and actual decision makers know better than you. If it was really useful, they would have already done that. @xeuss

- PRTP GWD

What can u expect from a ballless PM? action? Day dreams

army generals are not going to buy your advice

contact zaid hamid lal topi for further action . :D

What can u expect from a ballless PM? action? Day dreams

you from ghazwa hind party ?

I am literally shocked about this? Why LOC is quiet since China buildup at LAC. We should had taken advantage of it. Also Valley is quiet too. We shouldn't let this moment get wasted.

I am literally shocked about this? Why LOC is quiet since China buildup at LAC. We should had taken advantage of it. Also Valley is quiet too. We shouldn't let this moment get wasted.

Too many cowards in the position of power in Pakistan that's why. There are only there to enslave the people of Pakistan and nothing else.

Valley is not quite, Indians have martyred 10 Kashmiri mujahids in last 3 days in Shopian only. Apparently there is a big operation going in Shopian while the world is distracted.

Back
Top Bottom