What's new

Should Pakistan take the Bahirs Loyal to them in 1971?

Chris Logan

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
They live as 2nd class citizens in Bangladesh and the BD govt surely isnt going to do anything to help them, shouldn't Pakistan take them, since they were allies?

If they prove their fealty to us then yes.

If they don't and prefer to live elsewhere then no.

Fact is whilst the community will be nicer towards them, their living won't be any different. (I haven't seen how they live, I didn't watch the vid).

Imo yes, I would rather live in squalor but know I won't be looked down upon or hated by anyone, rather than just living squalor.

They live as 2nd class citizens in Bangladesh and the BD govt surely isnt going to do anything to help them, shouldn't Pakistan take them, since they were allies?

ABSA FREAKING LUTELY!

Biharis unlike afghan refugees will actually help Pakistan and be loyal to Pakistan if we take them in. We should have took them in long ago way before we took in afghan refugees

Yes we should.

We still have to provide justice to Bihari community living in Karachi. Our elites are senseless and incompetent who didn't even own people who stood up for Pakistan.

Yes

I know under Gen Zia's time repatriation did start, and under the Bhutto it stopped ... don't what happened after that..

either way if could take in 3M unless and ungrateful afgooons we certainly can and need to take care of our own,

people moaning here . How were you going to stop Afghans coming when an entire huge province in Pakistan speak like them? our west borders were always left open as they are one race do you want to start trouble.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom