What's new

Should pakistan sell weapons to HAMAS-FATAH

Fatah...yes. Pakistan has the right to conduct business with any other country on state to state basis provided that the atmosphere and the net outcome are not detrimental to the national security of Pakistan.

Hamas has a dubious record to say the least and it is a globally known terrorist organization.

I think as of now we need to focus on our own Nation and trying keep rebuilding it. But in future yes we just not should but must!

I have a few things I'd like to bring to this debate. Firstly, military sales are just that, they are profit driven, you think Lockheed Martin gives a crap whether Israel uses its F-16's against civilians? No.

Before you ask whether we should sell, ask yourself why we would sell. Do we want to make money, or does this arise because of your moral and religious inclinations?

The latter gives us a real chance to sell them come hell or high water, the latter has no regard for implications imposed on us by the international community, the latter also may forego the profit driven nature and supply such weapons on freebies.

If it's the former, we still have to be mindful of the implications but it may all be provided on the arms market, where we have competitors, so there may be no real chance of them choosing our arms over say, reproduced Chinese goods, or Iranian arms.

Back to the latter, if moral and religious inclination compels us to sell/provide weapons to people like Hamas, the same moral standards should make us think many times before selling deadly arms to people who indiscriminately fire rockets with the intent of them hitting civilian population hubs and killing civilians.

Then there's the issue of Israeli response, if we do that out in the open, what stops them for using Afghanistan as a base against us, what stops them from arming our enemies who we are also at war with?

Lastly, even if we do intend to supply weapons to these people, how do you plan on getting past the blockade imposed on them by Israel, there's no way in hell the Israelis would allow it.

My advice, focus on your immediate problems, your own backyard. When Pakistan becomes a technical and moral superpower of advanced super-beings with highly elevated moral standings, then let's crusade for change, not before then.

@FaujHistorian

nothing personal but if israel arms india which hurts pakistan's interest than pakistan should arm hamas or palestine not because of muslim brotherhood but because enemy of your enemy is my friend

nothing personal but if israel arms india which hurts pakistan's interest than pakistan should arm hamas or palestine not because of muslim brotherhood but because enemy of your enemy is my friend
arming a declared terrorist group wont go that well. we are not America or KSA that can fund and arm FSA and get away with it

arming a declared terrorist group wont go that well. we are not America or KSA that can fund and arm FSA and get away with it

nobody cares, israel does worse terrorism and the entire world speaks against it, i mean the common human beings, not politicians

deep down everybody will understand that atleast pakistan is funding the lesser of two evils

nobody cares, israel does worse terrorism and the entire world speaks against it, i mean the common human beings, not politicians

deep down everybody will understand that atleast pakistan is funding the lesser of two evils

we are not Israel either. we wont just get sanctions and trade blocks but there will be volunteers in our neighbors who will gladly attack us to punish for such insolence

we are not Israel either. we wont just get sanctions and trade blocks but there will be volunteers in our neighbors who will gladly attack us to punish for such insolence

for what getting nuked in their country?

for what getting nuked in their country?
oh yes MAD is our trump card. must show it quiet often.

"How would you snap your fingers when I cut down both of your thumbs"
Says Arnold to Charles in the movie "last action hero"

nukes are not your Pepsi cola bottle in the fridge which you can open up anytime you like.
why would you want to arm a militant organisation? and for what money? have you degraded our country to a level where it must seek business with groups who cant even defend their own homes? how are they going to pay you when entire world including the Arabs have frozen their money.

Last edited:
Wouldn't Israelis get a shock when a squadron of JF17s are heading for Dimona.
please think before you post
have you considered the amount of shock that they will give in return, in the shape of hundreds of f-15's, f-16I the most advanced type of f-16's for GOD's sake they have one of the most advanced & powerful air forces in the world

please think before you post
have you considered the amount of shock that they will give in return, in the shape of hundreds of f-15's, f-16I the most advanced type of f-16's for GOD's sake they have one of the most advanced & powerful air forces in the world

Takes one Ghauri to knock out this shitty little country.

I was meaning in terms of Palestinians coming at them with jets as opposed to throwing rocks which they do now. Obviously not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom