What's new

Should India restrict movement of Chinese and Turks in India ?

Simply no untill n unless both start invading india, literally!!!

If those Indians are not criminals, we shall not treat those illegal immigrants harshly. Send them back nicely.

If India impose a ban on Chinese visitors , I can never visit India. Do you think it's reasonable?

I'm not supporting terrorists in any forms.
You misunderstand. Its not a ban. Its restriction to cities like applicable to Pakistanis.
You would be restricted to cities in which you have business or going for tourism.Its normally 2 to 3 for Pakistanis. Same for Indians in Pakistan.
And this is only because China is blindly supporting even wrong actions of Pakistan , like giving diplomatic support to a UN designated terrorist in Pakistan.

Why stop with China and Turkey, restrict people from all around the world.

Indians think that depending on the good intentions of others is a good defence . That everything will automatically fall into place with good karma. Most delusional lot.

India has a old policy of restricting the movement of Pakistanis to few cities and police reporting in these cities.
Now with China supporting Pakistani terrorist escape sanctions , its intentions become suspect.
Chinese can act as proxies for Pakistan in planning terror acts in India. Like Headly they can slip in and out of India on pretext of business.
Now India has no dispute with Turkey. But with rise of fundamentalism in Turkey and their military alignment with Pakistan . Is it time to also restrict the movement of turks in India ? Nothing personal but on purely security grounds.
every neighbor have problems with india.
Recently LOC issues, dispute with china. Burma or myanmer warning bsf over airspace violation, bangladeshi PM directly hitting RAW for involveent in internal affairs of bangladesh, nepal angry over indians dictation, currently in a state of protest over killing of nepalese citizen. Bhutan is also not happy with indian dictation and is angry over indians involvement in internal affairs of bhutan(especially during elections) time.
India only friendly neighbhor is afghanistan with which it shares 110 km border.

You are being paranoid, its like in fear of thieves your locking some guests to certain rooms.

Restriction never solves the problem, i would advocate more open citizen to citizen contact, it will let people know each instead through government or through organized media. At least there is chance there will be less misunderstanding and more interdependence between each other.

Maybe just maybe there will be better future for all the citizens in days to come...

If those Indians are not criminals, we shall not treat those illegal immigrants harshly. Send them back nicely.

If India impose a ban on Chinese visitors , I can never visit India. Do you think it's reasonable?

I'm not supporting terrorists in any forms.
BUT your policies do ..... Safety always comes first.

chinese can be detected easily in India... plus they always travel in groups.. what are you going to achieve by restricting movements? you seriously believe china and turkey will send their own citizens to cause terror in India?
I think we should invite as many chinese as possible, they are a big market for tourism now. And it wont hurt to give same courtesy to turks... one turk told me his visa duration is way less than his european girl friend's... because turkey is a 'poor' country.. not sure whether he was being sarcastic.

BUT your policies do ..... Safety always comes first.
dont be so paranoid.. if other countries dont do it... why should we.. we have a history with pakistan and its a policy of both countries.. if china unilaterally declares restriction of movement for Indian citizens then may be we can reciprocate.

chinese can be detected easily in India... plus they always travel in groups.. what are you going to achieve by restricting movements? you seriously believe china and turkey will send their own citizens to cause terror in India?
I think we should invite as many chinese as possible, they are a big market for tourism now. And it wont hurt to give same courtesy to turks... one turk told me his visa duration is way less than his european girl friend's... because turkey is a 'poor' country.. not sure whether he was being sarcastic.

dont be so paranoid.. if other countries dont do it... why should we.. we have a history with pakistan and its a policy of both countries.. if china unilaterally declares restriction of movement for Indian citizens then may be we can reciprocate.
Its not a ban, Its travel restrictions to sensitive places like Arunanchal Pradesh, Kashmir, mecloadgunj and others related where spy and information gathering can be the task of tourists from china and Turkey.

Always remember they are enemy (currently passsive) but anytime can be Active as well, there is a solid reason why our Govt. issue restrictions on there free travel.

Safety comes first always.

We won't.

What if I want to start in Delhi, Hyderabad, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Qadian, Lucknow and then finish with a tour of cities in Jammu and Kashmir? Would restrictions still apply of 2-3 cities etc with some areas completely off limits?

Is it not possible or just very difficult? I am assuming that the restrictions would still apply even if I travel as a British citizen? Or would I just be watched 24/7 by Indian intelligence?

What if I want to start in Delhi, Hyderabad, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Qadian, Lucknow and then finish with a tour of cities in Jammu and Kashmir? Would restrictions still apply of 2-3 cities etc with some areas completely off limits?

Is it not possible or just very difficult? I am assuming that the restrictions would still apply even if I travel as a British citizen? Or would I just be watched 24/7 by Indian intelligence?
india treats pakistani origin people differently, especially if you live in the west.. no matter what your citizenship is, your visa will take considerably longer with higher chance of rejection. This is after what 'david hadley' did.

Its not a ban, Its travel restrictions to sensitive places like Arunanchal Pradesh, Kashmir, mecloadgunj and others related where spy and information gathering can be the task of tourists from china and Turkey.

Always remember they are enemy (currently passsive) but anytime can be Active as well, there is a solid reason why our Govt. issue restrictions on there free travel.

Safety comes first always.
am sure chinese are not allowed to these locations like arunachal pradesh.... why club turkey with china, they did nothing to us..

India has a old policy of restricting the movement of Pakistanis to few cities and police reporting in these cities.
Now with China supporting Pakistani terrorist escape sanctions , its intentions become suspect.
Chinese can act as proxies for Pakistan in planning terror acts in India. Like Headly they can slip in and out of India on pretext of business.
Now India has no dispute with Turkey. But with rise of fundamentalism in Turkey and their military alignment with Pakistan . Is it time to also restrict the movement of turks in India ? Nothing personal but on purely security grounds.
Are you related to Donald Trump?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom