What's new

Should India re-think "One China Policy" ? Taiwan vice-president to stop in Delhi

sure there is I can think of 9.2 trillion reasons why you shouldn't, just like America can think of 16 trillion reasons on why we should listen to them.

And I'm only pointing out facts not fantasies. Do you want me to go along with your false accusations?

If India can continue to do business with China despite the way it continues to needle us through its Pakistan policy ...and several other means .

China also should understand that in days of Global economy India can't keep itself away from China just to please it .

China is not our master ...and its wishes can't be commands to us !

As to we are not mature, yea right.

Thanks for accepting that yours is an immature nation ....

If India can continue to do business with China despite the way it continues to needle us through its Pakistan policy ...and several other means .

China also should understand that in days of Global economy India can't keep itself away from China just to please it .

China is not our master ...and its wishes can't be commands to us !

Thanks for accepting that yours is an immature nation ....

sure we can command you, you are not 2 years old, right, you have seen some of the world right?

You don't want to take orders? Fine, then work harder as a nation, or else you will just be like the countless other protesting fools, you know their names? Neither do i cause they are dead and irrelevant. The world only remembers the strong.

As a smaller power, you will be taking it laying down, or you can challenge us, but that's never a good idea. The last nation to stand up to a great power, well Ukraine's kinda divided, so....

sure we can command you, you are not 2 years old, right, you have seen some of the world right?

You don't want to take orders? Fine, then work harder as a nation, or else you will just be like the countless other protesting fools, you know their names? Neither do i cause they are dead and irrelevant. The world only remembers the strong.

As a smaller power, you will be taking it laying down, or you can challenge us, but that's never a good idea. The last nation to stand up to a great power, well Ukraine's kinda divided, so....

arrogance rants with big mouth ...and ultimately pleads with fallen face !!!

India is not Ukraine. We are strong enough to ensure that no outside power can divide us, barring the obvious one. We have built up that much strength, to say the least.

If you think the disparity in strength between China and India is the same as that between Russia and Ukraine, you need to wake up.

arrogance rants with big mouth ...and ultimately pleads with fallen face !!!

ummm, interesting, so I'm arrogant? It's not arrogance to say MJ is the best basketball player ever, it is to say the guy down the street is.

obviously since you are resorting to random statements now instead of listing facts means you can refute any of what I say, so.....

ummm, interesting, so I'm arrogant? It's not arrogance to say MJ is the best basketball player ever, it is to say the guy down the street is.

obviously since you are resorting to random statements now instead of listing facts means you can refute any of what I say, so.....

" sure we can command you, you are not 2 years old, right, you have seen some of the world right?

As a smaller power, you will be taking it laying down, or you can challenge us, but that's never a good idea. The last nation to stand up to a great power, well Ukraine's kinda divided, so.... "

Perfectly smacks of arrogance ...

CHINI Guy, we are working hard to bring down CPC and establish Democracy there ...Once it is done...world will be a peaceful place.

Last edited:
India had always maintained the One China Policy...we respected their sovereignty claim on what is known
as Taiwan or ROC. But Chinese have failed to respect our sovereignty and acknowledge our territorial claims
in return, whether it's in regard to Arunachal Pradesh or Kashmir.

So it's only natural for India to rethink (and probably stop) treating China's claim over Taiwan as legitimate.

International relations cannot be a one-way street.

Welcome to India Mr. Taiwanese Vice President !

This is an unofficial visit by Taiwanese VP.

India is looking forward to establish Economic and Strategic relations with Taiwan.

This is for you....

Taiwan official name is Republic of China, China mainland is People Republic of China.

Both of them claim to represent China.

"One China" means EITHER Taiwan OR Mainland, but NOT BOTH.

India had always maintained the One China Policy...we respected their sovereignty claim on what is known
as Taiwan or ROC. But Chinese have failed to respect our sovereignty and acknowledge our territorial claims
in return, whether it's in regard to Arunachal Pradesh or Kashmir.

So it's only natural for India to rethink (and probably stop) treating China's claim over Taiwan as legitimate.

International relations cannot be a one-way street.

6 decades after independence ...it's now that China has started claiming its ownership over Arunachal Pradesh .

It's policy to refuse Indian visa to residents of arunachal Pradesh has been developed only recently

Hell it has audacity to make noise when President / Prime minister of India visit the areas which have been under our administration since ages ...

If China can change its posture ...why not India ?

I do not know what our policymakers think and plan

Only way for us to checkmate China's designs in Azad Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh is to cosy up to Taiwan and japan

we have to send this One China Policy to waste basket ....

Taiwan official name is Republic of China, China mainland is People Republic of China.

So this has nothing with ROC or PRC, no matter for UN or other countries, you choose one, another will quit。Snce 2008, ROC and PRC biggan “Diplomatic truce”,both sides don't use money or power to get another's diplomatic allies to avoid small countries's greed, but "only one policy" never changed for both sides, if one country establishes diplomatic relations with one then another will stop diplomatic relations with the country at the same day.
So, it's funny that "India Re-thinking "One China Policy" ...", for other countries, only choose one, how to "think"? You choose one, another will stop, that's the Rule made by ROC and PRC

Either,both...playing on words are absolutely no sense.I just notice that Arunachal is integral part of both Chinas.

Back
Top Bottom