What's new

Should Imran Khan move to KPK to start his Insurgency against the Corrupt Establishment from there?

Should Imran Khan escape to KPK to start his insurgency against the corrupt establishment?

• yes

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • no

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
he should have done what erdogan did in turkey (not debating whether he is good or bad). slowly but gradually kick out the military and reduce its power.

but the thing is that IK cannot play the long game. he is too arrogant and impatient. he did not use to listen to genuine advice and instead used to listen to khushamadis like fawad chaudhry. and had a god-complex that whatever he is saying is right. hope he has learned his lesson.

Read this post: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/is-imran-khan-making-desperate-moves.739799/post-13699643

I wasn't crazy.

Freedom struggle is followed by war for freedom.
That's how it works

How do you people even get these ideas?

IK inner circle probably gave him these kind of ideas but now have left him alone, we see during the elections if the Pakistani public has left him or not. I highly distrust them, they will change like the weather. Even during darnas and long marches, how many people came 50,000 or 100,000, that is out of 250M. Noone wants to put their own neck on the line.

Last edited:
Imran is done, whether you accept it or not.
People didn't run along with his idea of peaceful protest, nor was it successful

I am still waiting for 10M Pakistanis to be on the streets calling for a change. Looks like I won't see it in my time.

Regarding rebelling and mutiny, they're highly condemnable statements, we all want our nation to stay united and progress, not have a civil war like Syria, Libya. Do people still believe it was General Musharaff who alone declared emergency, it was the collective decision of the core commanders, including DGIsI and Musharaff. The action against Pti is also the decision of the full army for whatever reasons. DGISI Nadeem Anjum also mentioned this by saying we debated for many hours to come to a decision, he said stability is very important in Pakistan.

This thread should be deleted

I am still waiting for 10M Pakistanis to be on the streets calling for a change. Looks like I won't see it in my time.

Regarding rebelling and mutiny, they're highly condemnable statements, we all want our nation to stay united and progress, not have a civil war like Syria, Libya. Do people still believe it was General Musharaff who alone declared emergency, it was the collective decision of the core commanders, including DGIsI and Musharaff. The action against Pti is also the decision of the full army for whatever reasons. DGISI Nadeem Anjum also mentioned this by saying we debated for many hours to come to a decision, he said stability is very important in Pakistan.

At the moment in Pakistan, might is right.
The whole government, police and military has gone militant against a certain section of population, just because of their political ideology.
Won't be bad if people just follow suit.

At the moment in Pakistan, might is right.
The whole government, police and military has gone militant against a certain section of population, just because of their political ideology.
Won't be bad if people just follow suit.

The people will not follow suit. Yes it is unfortunate what is happening, this is why I say IK and PTI needs to make peace with the establishment, come to some kind of agreement and then move forward. When he was toppled through the NCM, many people said the same, he should play politics and get rid of the differences, then come back in Oct 2023 elections and win again.

The people will not follow suit. Yes it is unfortunate what is happening, this is why I say IK and PTI needs to make peace with the establishment, come to some kind of agreement and then move forward. When he was toppled through the NCM, many people said the same, he should play politics and get rid of the differences, then come back in Oct 2023 elections and win again.
That's what people want. Someone who can stand against this system.
Plenty of "Make peace" politicians around, but no warrior.
IK isca warrior and that's why his followers are supporting him, still

IK should move to Dubai and start a real estate empire and become billionaire tycoon in a few years time. Just buy out the $$$ Generals -- the whole country is yours on a platter lol

I'm sure he can attract LOTS more investments and beat Nawaz/Zardari/Malik Riaz at their game.

Regarding rebelling and mutiny, they're highly condemnable statements, we all want our nation to stay united and progress, not have a civil war like Syria, Libya. Do people still believe it was General Musharaff who alone declared emergency, it was the collective decision of the core commanders, including DGIsI and Musharaff.
Yeah, decision of the dangerous duffers that Pakistan has paid the price with 80K lives, destroyed culture, fragmented the entire country and economy setback over 100Billion. and the same mistakes are being repeated...

Army officers are NOT trained to run economies/countries or even diplomacy ANYWHERE in the world. There are simply NO success stories.

The action against Pti is also the decision of the full army for whatever reasons. DGISI Nadeem Anjum also mentioned this by saying we debated for many hours to come to a decision, he said stability is very important in Pakistan.

Many hours to decide to torture politicians and murder journalists?

these DANGEROUS DUFFERS have already been refuted by many intellectuals like Aftab Iqbal and Hassan Nisar...THEY WILL NEVER HOLD CONVERSATIONS/DEBATE WITH INTELLECTUAL CIVLIANS BECAUSE THEY WILL LOSE 100%

Add two more scoops of Khota Biryan for OP

1686447406438.png

Last edited:
Opinion polls are showing that if IK put up a donkey a parrot and even in Indian as a candidate they will win their seats.
Sadly there is no democracy in Pakistan

Leaving aside the terrible consequences of a violent revolution, genuine revolutionaries exhibit extreme selflessness. Look at the lifestyles of Mao Zedong or Ho Chi Min. They never gave a damn for diamond studded wristwatches.

How do you make PEACE with an assassin' that is hired to kill you??

Pakistani's are so numb, even the educated ones dont get it, what do the multiple assassination's attempts on IK tell you so far?

And IK still thinks he can talk to the lanati Asim and company that is hired to destroy PTI and potentially rid of IK influence in pakistan.

What they really need to work on is a solid SURVIVAL strategy. IK's triumph is really in his SURVIVAL.

This forum never ceases to amaze me. The amount of braindead topics I come across is just astounding.

Move to KP and start an insurgency you say? Right, so the party can be declared an international terrorist organization and be officially banned.

I still cannot believe 14 people voted yes.

I support PTI, but this is probably the dumbest topic ever on PDF.

The answer is a resounding no. You win by diplomacy, not violence.

Back
Top Bottom