• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

he-man

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Friends,the day of reckoning has come,my negatives have piled up to an unacceptable number and almost all the mods have made it clear to me that i am on the verge of being permanently banned.For those who have seen my posts,i want an honest opinion on whether mods are right in this?

Please be frank in expressing your opinions.

For people unfamiliar with my situation:pleasantry:

screenshot-defence pk 2015-03-14 14-22-49.png

Last edited:
what's your opinion on Chinese Military?

@he-man is probably one of the most honest member here and among most non-biased one. And about ban, this is merely a forum which is now more of a political/social forum rather than defence one so It hardly matter. Good luck!!!

Friends,the day of reckoning has come,my negatives have piled up to an unacceptable number and almost all the mods have made it clear to me that i am on the verge of being permanently banned.For those who have seen my posts,i want an honest opinion on whether mods are right in this?

Please be frank in expressing your opinions.

No You do not deserved to be banned at all. One may agree or disagree with your posts but your post are not violation of forum rules. It will hurt the credibility of forum if you are banned.

Then get 30 negatives first:sarcastic:

Beat me first on post to negative rating ratio..
People here give negative ratings on anything..its on there wish
I got for 4 negative ratings in funny and stupid thread when i posted a Donkey marked with f16 on it and that followed a ban too :D
And then next 4 when i praised someone who applied for one way mars mission.

There after i never worried about negative rankings and bans :D
Feel free to express your views and enjoy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom