What's new

Should China use global influence to punish India?

SBUS-CXK

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
As we all know. China is very tolerant of India. This seems to give India some illusions..... so the Indians feel when they boycott China. Will affect China. hmmm.....

In fact, India has always regarded China as its enemy. but China never cares about India. This is self-confidence. But if China reacts like India. India can really afford it?????

If China uses its global influence. Drive India out of SCO, AIIB, BRICS, IMF.... and veto all Indian proposals in UNSC. How did India react?

Indian friends, you are too naive. you are a superpower 2020. You should be more confident.

Promise me - take the initiative to withdraw all Chinese-led international organizations. OK?

If China vetoes all Indian proposals in UNSC. How did India react?

I fail to understand the meaning of this initiative. When Chinese people are like cattle who have absolutely no say or participation in Chinese decision making, what is the point of discussing it? China is already on over drive trying to "punish" India by every means possible - but dont get ahead of yourselves and start thinking that you have any more influence than you do. Even what influence you had is starting to fizzle out as almost every free democracy is aligning itself against the covid starter.

As we all know. China is very tolerant of India. This seems to give India some illusions..... so the Indians feel when they boycott China. Will affect China. hmmm.....

In fact, India has always regarded China as its enemy. but China never cares about India. This is self-confidence. But if China reacts like India. India can really afford it?????

If China uses its global influence. Drive India out of SCO, AIIB, BRICS, IMF.... and veto all Indian proposals in UNSC. How did India react?

Indian friends, you are too naive. you are a superpower 2020. You should be more confident.

Promise me - take the initiative to withdraw all Chinese-led international organizations. OK?

SCO and BRICS - In BRICS india is like a founding member only stupid will think anyone can remove india. SCO, india has joined as per the requests from russia.
AIIB,IMF's- lol there iss nothing china can do here. JOKERS.
VETO in UN-- China is already doing that, and its not yielding much.

SCO and BRICS - In BRICS india is like a founding member only stupid will think anyone can remove india. SCO, india has joined as per the requests from russia.
AIIB,IMF's- lol there iss nothing china can do here. JOKERS.
VETO in UN-- China is already doing that, and its not yielding much.
LOL. Indian friends are making new jokes. Naive baby. hahahahahahahahahha

I fail to understand the meaning of this initiative. When Chinese people are like cattle who have absolutely no say or participation in Chinese decision making, what is the point of discussing it? China is already on over drive trying to "punish" India by every means possible - but dont get ahead of yourselves and start thinking that you have any more influence than you do. Even what influence you had is starting to fizzle out as almost every free democracy is aligning itself against the covid starter.
Please don't lie like a pig.

1. Does China boycott India?like India boycott China?

2. Does China punish India in any international organization? (Just my assumption).

3. The Indian mouth is really strong. Lies every minute.

Please don't lie like a pig.

1. Does China boycott India?like India boycott China?

2. Does China punish India in any international organization? (Just my assumption).

3. The Indian mouth is really strong. Lies every minute.
Sorry, I am not a liar or a pig, unlike you.

1. There is nothing for China to boycott. We are the customer in this relationship. We lose forex.

2. Veto every single UN proposal.

3. Makes no sense

Baby, I'm not looking down on India. You have lived in "Superpower 2020" for too long. May not understand the real world.

You cannot understand China's influence. in the IMF. China's RMB is the third largest elite reserve currency and enjoys special drawing rights. in the NPT (Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty), China is a country that legally possesses nuclear weapons. Legally develop nuclear weapons and legally use nuclear weapons.......

Indian baby. You are too naive. Indians only live in the fantasy of "superpower 2020", you are too far away from reality.

that will be overkill for a poor country like india . india is already dying from corona

Baby, I'm not looking down on India. You have lived in "Superpower 2020" for too long. May not understand the real world.

You cannot understand China's influence. in the IMF. China's RMB is the third largest elite reserve currency and enjoys special drawing rights. in the NPT (Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty), China is a country that legally possesses nuclear weapons. Legally develop nuclear weapons and legally use nuclear weapons.......

Indian baby. You are too naive. Indians only live in the fantasy of "superpower 2020", you are too far away from reality.
And why is that practically the whole world has turned against you except for the likes of Iran, N.Korea and Pakistan?

India has lost Chinese market as China is a big market both in number and per capita purchasing power.
If China can compete India in agriculture, and kick out all Indian agri exports to Gulf and west fro a year or so, 50% of Indian pop will be affected directly. It will create also a wave of protest and agitation across India. It will be hard and spices are mainly produced in India. Fruits are produced everywhere, in fact China is biggest producer. Wheat and rice can be competed via Vietnam, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Medic and tech support will still be dominated by Indians (due to english). But Chinese can replace Indian pharma. Also if China has determined to punish India (due to Dehli being US poodle), make every India enemy a Chinese friend even if it takes to make Malaysia and Turkey to make friends with.

This seems more like Peacocking.
Just do it already. Don't stand behind flimsy reasons like China wants peace with India.

China should do what is in its national interest. India should follow the same path.

India is a Trojan horse of west in the region , hell , it was created to serve the interests of west in general.

This "bulwark against China" is the continuation of the services it provide to western block. If China still hasn't realised this, then good luck!

And why is that practically the whole world has turned against you except for the likes of Iran, N.Korea and Pakistan?
Tell you a secret - in fact, North Korea also against China.
and then?

I heard that Indian friends are all over the world. and so.,,,. Each Rafale fighter jet is 200 million USD.
but a few days ago I heard one thing, Greece get a free 8 Rafale from France. This is real?

Oh, an average of $ 200 million. What an expensive friendship.

Back
Top Bottom