What's new

Shooting Ranges in Pakistan

20130513_152455.jpg
In Karachi,we have 'shooting club' in Karsaz area,I remember when I was in college,our professor asked us to participate in 'shooting competition' which was held in there.

It is the Pakistan Navy Shooting Range. It was built to train PN shooting team and conduct national shooting competitions.

Civilians can also get membership there.

FEES RATES - PN SHOOTING RANGE KARACHI
CIVILIAN MEMBERSHIP

Categories

MEMBERSHIP

MONTHLY CHARGES

VALID UP TO

A
Membership fee Rs 100,000/- (Non refundable)
Security deposit Rs. 50,000/- (Refundable)
Rs. 150,000/-
2500/- Per Month
Regular Subject to PN Rules and regulation

B
Membership fee Rs 60,000/- (Non refundable)
Security deposit Rs. 30,000/- (Refundable)
Rs. 90,000/-
3500/- Per Month

C
Membership fee Rs 30,000/- (Non refundable)
Security deposit Rs. 10,000/- (Refundable)
Rs. 40,000/-
600 Per Visit
One Year Only

HOUSE HOLD MEMBERSHIP
Membership shall include self and spouse only. Children above 12 and under 21 shall be required to have house hold membership for nominal payment as under:
S.NoMembershipMembership FeeCard FeeMonthly Fee

1.Only ‘A’ & ‘B’ CategoryRs. 5000/ (One Time)Rs. 100 (Card Charges)Rs. 500 (Monthly)

GUEST CHARGES
GUEST CHARGES
CHARGES

Guest of Civilian
600/- per person per visit

Bro! As you are a Taurus costumer so I want to know something!!!
I'm planning to buy a revolver and searched about it on the internet and went through the Brazilian made Taurus Raging Bull .44 magnum Model 444. I saw its price, that is US $ 753. I want to know what could be its price in PKR if I buy it from a dealer. As I know that US and Western European weapons are damn expensive due to the ban in Pakistan. But this revolver is a Brazilian made and Taurus is a company of Brazilian origin, so the duties on the Taurus product won't be like the banned products.
Can anyone let me know its exact price in Pakistan?

Attachments

• 358046e80b362def0.gif
    358046e80b362def0.gif
    311.2 KB · Views: 234
  • Taurus Raging Bull .44 magnum  Model 444 Price 753 USD.jpg
    Taurus Raging Bull .44 magnum Model 444 Price 753 USD.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 288
Bro! As you are a Taurus costumer so I want to know something!!!
I'm planning to buy a revolver and searched about it on the internet and went through the Brazilian made Taurus Raging Bull .44 magnum Model 444. I saw its price, that is US $ 753. I want to know what could be its price in PKR if I buy it from a dealer. As I know that US and Western European weapons are damn expensive due to the ban in Pakistan. But this revolver is a Brazilian made and Taurus is a company of Brazilian origin, so the duties on the Taurus product won't be like the banned products.
Can anyone let me know its exact price in Pakistan?

44 magnum is a showpiece. Ammo is rare and expensive. Gun price no idea.

There's a really big gun range near Pakistan, it's called Afghanistan you can go there and test any weapon you like, equipped with live targets, various terrains, and urban scenarios, great place for some real training. IoK is another option for those wanting CQ action.

View attachment 11987

It is the Pakistan Navy Shooting Range. It was built to train PN shooting team and conduct national shooting competitions.

Civilians can also get membership there.

FEES RATES - PN SHOOTING RANGE KARACHI
CIVILIAN MEMBERSHIP

Categories

MEMBERSHIP

MONTHLY CHARGES

VALID UP TO

A
Membership fee Rs 100,000/- (Non refundable)
Security deposit Rs. 50,000/- (Refundable)
Rs. 150,000/-
2500/- Per Month

B
Membership fee Rs 60,000/- (Non refundable)
Security deposit Rs. 30,000/- (Refundable)
Rs. 90,000/-
3500/- Per Month

C
Membership fee Rs 30,000/- (Non refundable)
Security deposit Rs. 10,000/- (Refundable)
Rs. 40,000/-
600 Per Visit
One Year Only

HOUSE HOLD MEMBERSHIP
Membership shall include self and spouse only. Children above 12 and under 21 shall be required to have house hold membership for nominal payment as under:
S.NoMembershipMembership FeeCard FeeMonthly Fee

1.Only ‘A’ & ‘B’ CategoryRs. 5000/ (One Time)Rs. 100 (Card Charges)Rs. 500 (Monthly)

GUEST CHARGES
GUEST CHARGES
CHARGES

Guest of Civilian
600/- per person per visit

Any website address or phone numbers? Also, if someone wants to learn how to use guns can learn there too?

Any website address or phone numbers? Also, if someone wants to learn how to use guns can learn there too?

Yes you can learn to shoot, but you need a weapon licence with your own weapon.
Its located at PNS Karsaz, which is known to everyone living in Karachi.

Lahore has the "Lahore Shooting Club" and they have a fine range there. Membership isn't that expensive but you need to have your licensed weapons to use their range. Also, no matter what weapon you use, you'd have to start from 9mm and gradually, they keep updating your membership to bigger calibers.
What is the address of the club in Lahore?
Do you know of any other shooting clubs in Lahore?
Please provide some contact info, thank you

Back
Top Bottom