What's new

shocking revealation by MNA, PPP!!

Hammy007

BANNED
Reaction score
the MNA people's party from quetta syed nasir ali shah has admitted in the capital talk that the 5 chechen innocents that were killed in FC heck post failed to bribe and pay them dollars, so they were ordered to be killed by declaring them terrorists

Capital Talk – 30 May 2011 | Pakistan Politics

it starts from 27:05

he further said, few days ago terrorists crossed the same FC check and they ruthlessly killed innocent boys who were playing cricket and roket launhers were fires, but terrorists were not arrested

the MNA people's party from quetta syed nasir ali shah has admitted in the capital talk that the 5 chechen innocents that were killed in FC heck post failed to bribe and pay them dollars, so they were ordered to be killed by declaring them terrorists

Capital Talk – 30 May 2011 | Pakistan Politics

it starts from 27:05

he further said, few days ago between two FC check posts some innocent boys who were playing cricket were ruthlessly killed by terrorists and roket launhers were fires, but terrorists were not arrested

Rather exxagerated.

Why kill them with such show sha over a lack of bribes?

Usually arrest and a shakdown and confiscation of property and valuables is the route taken.

Our politicians love to talk out of their rear ends.

I support our forces in this case , they stated someone had hand grenades

How about you stand there and think while someone shows you a grenade

Rather exxagerated.

Why kill them with such show sha over a lack of bribes?

Usually arrest and a shakdown and confiscation of property and valuables is the route taken.

Our politicians love to talk out of their rear ends.

to get into the news

the government elected official from the same area is saying, its not small stuff!!

second question why show sha on few chehens, but when the real terrorists crossed the check posts with guns and rocket launhers and kill children, they were let go :blink::blink::blink:

it also speaks about our so called security forces, whose motto is to declare any muslim a terrorist and kill them, i ask to them how many people have been killed in the same manner in swat valley etc and will the investigations ever happen, the people who were killed during army raids on swat etc were talibans or innocents??

big question

although i think the deceased were innocents,i cannot blame to security forces either. So many of them have been killed by innocent looking suicide bombers that they can pull trigger on the slightest doubt.
But then again something has to be done to stop such incident from happening in future.
We cannot see our security forces behaving like Israel army. They shoot and kill just about any arab or palestinian on the slightest doubt without investigating.

And this stupid MNA will be taken a caliph? What his party has done worth mentioning for the country? What if these trespassers were real terrorists?

No any foreigner is supposed to enter Pakistan's territory without a valid visa.

Security forces are not terrorist..the act MNA defines is a terrorist act..not that of security forces..may be he is confused on which side actually paid him for PR. I recommend he consults his toilet seat next time before joining a talk show and making flashy revelations.

although i think the deceased were innocents,i cannot blame to security forces either. So many of them have been killed by innocent looking suicide bombers that they can pull trigger on the slightest doubt.
But then again something has to be done to stop such incident from happening in future.
We cannot see our security forces behaving like Israel army. They shoot and kill just about any arab or palestinian on the slightest doubt without investigating.

if the security forces let go the real terrorists armed with guns and other weapons as pointed out by the MNA, then why the hell FC didnt take action

and im just urious how the women who were killed were killed on terrorism charges when no weapons were found and the armed terrorist got away just fine, doesnt FC check in their check post who is passing and who's not????

Security forces are not terrorist..the act MNA defines is a terrorist act..not that of security forces..may be he is confused on which side actually paid him for PR. I recommend he consults his toilet seat next time before joining a talk show and making flashy revelations.

i dont say FC men were terrorist

what the hell is your point, stop bullshitting around and talk that makes sense

this guy has talked reality many times and even talked against his own party, openly

so the guy who speaks truth gets 'paid' and by whom??? zerdari himself????, forgot sake he is no journalist, he is fukking MNA, he can be kicked out by party for speaking lies, govt even knows whats going around and they know its the truth

and what about other guys who are reluctant to talk and little sense??, every body is bullshitting, thats your fuking point??

you say FC guys dont take bribes and perform their duty well???

You would have to be a fool to take the word of any politician as truth.

to get into the news

the government elected official from the same area is saying, its not small stuff!!

second question why show sha on few chehens, but when the real terrorists crossed the check posts with guns and rocket launhers and kill children, they were let go :blink::blink::blink:

Then it shows the weakness of these corrupt b@stards sitting on their useless fat @##e$ who are no better then a donkey who atleast is of some use to his owner, and they should all commit a mutual suicide by drowning in their own baigharti.

i dont say FC men were terrorist

what the hell is your point, stop bullshitting around and talk that makes sense

this guy has talked reality many times and even talked against his own party, openly

so the guy who speaks truth gets 'paid' and by whom??? zerdari himself????, forgot sake he is no journalist, he is fukking MNA, he can be kicked out by party for speaking lies, govt even knows whats going around and they know its the truth

and what about other guys who are reluctant to talk and little sense??, every body is bullshitting, thats your fuking point??

you say FC guys dont take bribes and perform their duty well???

Hammy your point is valid and so is your frustration, and now as the horse himself has spoken then the retard who should resign over this incident is black water malik and then they should conduct an inquire over the incident. But unfortunately baigharat malik well I dont need to start on that clown, and the inquire, as I said somewhere else insaf dorast. This is Pakistan meray bhai.

They should concentrate their resources over the thousands of innocent Pakistanis killed by other Pakistanis, rather then worry about 5 Chechen illegals.

Back
Top Bottom