What's new

SHOCKING! 'Pak PM Nawaz Sharif gave approval for '93 Mumbai blasts'

Modi is a confessed Mukti Bahini terrorist who took part in terrorizing civilians in East Pakistan. God knows how many innocent civilians he killed and how many innocent women he raped. Later, thousands of innocent Muslims were massacred by Hindutvawadi terrorists in his state. Pakistan must raise this matter in UN.

India should go to UN and approach for impartial investigation of NS role in Mumbai bomb blast.

:lol:

He might get arrested if he visits India as an ex PM. .who knows..India might issue a red corner notice with the interpol.

Modi is a confessed Mukti Bahini terrorist who took part in terrorizing civilians in East Pakistan. God knows how many innocent civilians he killed and how many innocent women he raped. Later, thousands of innocent Muslims were massacred by Hindutvawadi terrorists in his state. Pakistan must raise this matter in UN.

The Bull crap you guys pull from your rear is hilarious. btw. .when did mukhti bahini become terrorists? Declared by whom?

The Bull crap you guys pull from your rear is hilarious. btw. .when did mukhti bahini become terrorists? Declared by whom?

When did attackers of Manipur ambush become terrorists. Declared by whom?

He might get arrested if he visits India as an ex PM. .who knows..India might issue a red corner notice with the interpol.

Keep him and make him your PM.

At least in this case you would have a Pakistani who orchestrated Indian's murder while with Modi you have an Indian who orchestrated Indian's murder. I think the first situation is slightly better.

This is well know to GoI, which is why NS has zero credibility with India and the Modi govt.

Unless NS demonstrates intent by some firm action, there is going to be zero progress on "talks". Funny how the average pakistani is ignorant about his reality.

When did attackers of Manipur ambush become terrorists. Declared by whom?

Keep him and make him your PM.

At least in this case you would have a Pakistani who orchestrated Indian's murder while with Modi you have an Indian who orchestrated Indian's murder. I think the first situation is slightly better.

Lol...gladly..I think we will be doing pakistan a favor if it happens.

Btw..We call them militants...not terrorists.

Catch me if you can..I am here!
images

First it was pigeons , then 10 lakh per lap top now this drama , india is suffering like a drug addict suffering from withdrawal , in this case the withdrawal is the NATO/US drawdown in Afghanistan that is triggering these hysteric fits from indians

O
Lol...gladly..I think we will be doing pakistan a favor if it happens.

Btw..We call them militants...not terrorists.
oh we forgot, You people think only Muslims are terrorists.:hitwall:

O

oh we forgot, You people think only Muslims are terrorists.:hitwall:

At least these people have a reason to pick up arms and be anti establishment. ...However crooked it might be...one might even sympathise with them if one understands their concerns....

Please tell me what concerns does boko Haram or isis or al Qaeda has that you would sympathise or lend a ear to?.

Back
Top Bottom