What's new

Shoaib Mansoor Bol

Alright guys. My friends recommend me about it. Any download link or torrent that is reliable?

Sorry to be late, but I just spent what seems like 3 hours on a crappy propaganda film. I mean what kind of Salman Rushdie **** was this? I hope everyone that worked on this film goes to hell. I am by no means an extremist but this movie still managed to piss me off. This was an insult to a religion and a country. My great grandfather was a religious scholar and Hafez, and knew 6 different languages, when he received his education from the Madrassa of Delhi. My entire family was offended by this film, and I thought it couldn't be that bad. Finally I gave it a chance and how wrong I was. We have always had eunuchs in Pakistan and they are free to do almost anything they want. We have them even in our entertainment industries, and this was the only social issue that was pending for the director? Now I understand why the Bollywood Industry is better than ours because at least they don't **** on their own country. This movie honestly for the first time made me want nothing to do with Pakistan. Hazar lanat Shoaib Mansoor par, Hazar Lanat Atif Aslam par, Hazar Lanat Humaima Malick aur uski character par, or Hazar lanat puray cast par.

Bol, the film that makes pimps, and girls that question their father look good, while attack the character of religious people within Pakistan.

I am so infuriated, I just wish this was a bad dream.

This is probably why Allah swt throws floods and bomb blasts on our country.

I just watched this movie 2 days before.............really awesome..................a heart touching movie.........on very senstive Issues of our society..........on which nobody wants to talk about............

Also I was watching the comments of Our one Pakistani Film Actor on Geo TV (Mamar Rana) after the show of his movie...........
he was saying.........that "
this is not the culture of our society and i dont' know what Shoaib Mansoor made"

Just because he was shocked that in Pakistan can be made such good movies..........out of those "Rasacles (Ghunda) and Mafia Culutres Movies" :triniti:...........If you will tell the Syed Noor that make a "Superman" movie in Pakistan..........He will definately give this movie a name..............."Flying Gujjar" :rofl:

Hey watched it today, very good movie.

I understand how this topic is sensitive, hence its even more condemnable that the move is made in a manner palatable to all (I think).

Just got done watching it now. Got mixed feelings about it. Good movie, raised a lot of pertinent issues in the Pakistani (male) society. Thought provoking. Not a propaganda movie in any way. But at the same time, it was extremely draining & exhausting to watch. Not pleasurable viewing. While the subject matter rings true, the way they presented it, at times the good (women) vs the bad (men) in society was a bit exhausting. Felt a bit ashamed watching this movie as a Pakistani man, because I stand for women's rights in every way possible. Countless Pakistani men stand up for women's rights. All the men in this movie (bar Atif) were shown in a very bad light, & yes, the things shown in the movie are a true reflection of the scum of Pakistani male society. Felt helpless watching this movie.

I watched it too. Nice movie. I can't believe a he had so many daughters. Interesting part for me is everything is linked to Islam in the movie. All the good and all the bad. I find it strange because we don't see so much talk of religion in our movies. Its like before every action they look to Quran to validate it. Is it a true representation of the society (at least in traditional/conservative families)?

One thing I found awkward was raping of that hijra. Why would anyone want (or even think) of doing that? That kind of put me off.

But overall a nice movie. Director and actors are to be appreciated.

The actor who acted as "Hakim Saab" was much better than others... Seems like a seasoned one...

Hated the climax, not my cup of tea. Hoping that Shoaib will make a thriller or a horror now.

Back
Top Bottom