What's new

Shoaib Akhtar and Dia Mirza to get married?

this is why indian girls go for Pakistani men. thanks for reiterating my point.

hey how many girls go for pakistani

just asking coz every men in my family is married to indian women

and evry women are married to indian men

not oly tat i have never come across any pakistani groom in real life

Last edited:
NEW DELHI: Another Shoaib, another Mirza; another Pakistani boy and another Indian girl; another pair following the trend of Shoaib-Sania but more like a Mohsin Hasan Khan-Reena Roy affair; this time it is Rawalpindi Express who has stolen the limelight with a Bollywood beauty.

Just as the people finished thinking about the wedding of Shoaib-Sania, here came another scandal which is as bigger as the one with the Sialkot-Deccan marriage; a cricketer marrying an Indian film actress.

Indian film actress Diya Mirza has claimed that she and Shoaib Akhtar are very good friends and are getting married soon. She also challenged Shoaib-Sania that their wedding will be the biggest marriage of the sub-continent and they will not behave like them. She further stated that she loves Pakistani cricketers and Shoaib is her ideal man.

When the media tried to confirm the news from Shoaib Akhtar, Rawalpindi Express did not comment on it but sources told The Sports Encounter that the news of Akhtar-Diya scandal is true and they will also get married.

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Dia asked media to make it known that she had nothing to do with Shoaib Akhtar and she doesn’t even know him.

That is the only relevant point.

Meanwhile, Sania back in India with Shoaib:

DSC_7163jpg.jpg

(At the opening of the Diesel Store at Palladium Mall, Mumbai)

hey how many girls go for pakistani

just asking coz every men in my family is married to indian women

and evry women are married to indian men

not oly tat i have never come across any pakistani groom in real life
Amongst the people of the same faith there are plenty of such marriages, bride and grooms from either side. Although these are usually arranged marriages, unlike Sania and Shoaibs.

yo MZUBAIR............will you Plz translate it???
dont know Urdu!!:cheers:

Man, She almost derides Pakistan and says she fan is of dhoni,Rahu dravid etc.

She seemed angry and said when she decides to get married she would declare it on Indian media first ,not on media from any foreign country.

Yeah! She seemed furious and contemptuous when she poured scorn over this story. She said that she would first discuss any news of her marriage with "her people" and not with the media of "some foreign country".

Some guys in Pakistanis seem to suffer from a case of masochism. First Sania Mirza pours scorn and now in trying to create another piece of news gave someone else a chance to do the same.

Diya Mirza has said that rumors suggesting she has married a Pakistani cricketer are untrue.

The Kurbaan actress was reported to have wed former Kolkata Knight Rider Shoaib Akhtar but has now claimed that she has never even met him.

"I have spent my evening answering these calls. It's untrue," Mirza posted on Twitter.

"I don't even know Shoabh Akhtar! I have no clue where all this started from but it's completely baseless and not true. I'm in shock!

"Woke up from a nap after a long meeting n been getting calls from media asking me if I have married sum Pakistani Cricketeer!"

Bollywood - News - Mirza denies marrying cricketer Akhtar - Digital Spy

100 times decent then what wind did in Sania Mirza thread. Yaar its not only you who are going to pull the leg thoda maza hamain bhi lene do.
:)
Actually I have nothing against people choosing their spouses anywhere. Many Pakistani girls get wed off in India, just google it. If they are happy with their spouse, thats good, what more can anyone ask for.

Noor married a Hindu, Vikram. Vikram Manghania I think. Nice guy, chatted with him on a few occasions. Its none of my business to say who she or her should or should not marry.

Noor also has been one of Pakistan's more educated and prettier actresses. So trust me this male chauvinism, is seen more or less more on India's side. Pakistanis are more or less just teasing the kid who is over sensitive and gets worked up and throws a tantrum. Its fun to watch and the teasing goes on till the kid keeps giving a show.

Good year for all Shoaibs and all girls with last name Mirza...:rofl:

Mirza's and Shoaib's keeping the Peoples of Pakistan very busy and rather than talking about Electricity loadshedding and corruption in the government they are talking about Shoaib's and Mirza's :rofl:

Finally a good sign of relief for the peoples of Pakistan :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom