What's new

Shoaib Akhtar and Dia Mirza to get married?

do you want to fight???

say yes or no, I will give you what you will ask for, if some one's kidding then take it as a joke, no need to cross the damn limits

Fight no, spice yes. I succeeded.

haha the man is a pimp :smokin:
esp love the one with esha deol after sunny deol made so many pakistan hate films it must burn him to see his little sis dancing practically ON a pakistan(lol i saw their dancing video) knowing his womanizing I bet shoaib nailed her :lol:

it was Sohaib that need Bollywood not the other way round ever heard any India star looking for career in Pakistan?

India is big and big enough that so called enemies also like to make career in India. List is not small.

Poor chap enjoying Love :lol:

Whats wrong in it .......... Do not disturb him :rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahahaha yaaaaaaaaar don't do this plzzzzzzzzzzzzz aur haaan INDIA main Ache Ladke khatam hoge hain kiyaaaaaaaa ???

ab SARI ZIMEDARIYAN hum ko hi uthana pateh gi ?????

chalo KATRINA KAIF don't worry main hoon na akela nahi chothonga tum ko :angel:

bass thota wait aur bass araha hoon mainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :smitten:

Last edited:
it was Sohaib that need Bollywood not the other way round ever heard any India star looking for career in Pakistan?

India is big and big enough that so called enemies also like to make career in India. List is not small.

Shoaib turned down Bollywood films, so it was bollywood which wanted him and he turned it down.

We have enough talent that we do not need to import it, what is left is sent to you guys, take for example Adnan Sami, couldn't make it in the Pak pop scene. Vital Signs, Ali Haider, Awaz, Junoon, strings and many others were far too strong and unique that Adnan sami had to find other ground.

No need to get angry and say things which are untrue, India is very strong in its entertainment field and many Pakistani work there because they are asked and they accept. A lot have also turned them down, simialrly pakistan has also used Indian singers, actors, Tv stars and other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why Pakistani player do not think Pakistani girls are good enough. If you look the other way round. Is it because some go for more modern girls then burqa clad ones?

I don't know why you are talking. I bet you get no girls over here. 100% guaranteed. I bet you are always hanging out with your indian buddies and no girls will talk to you. I've seen it. 100% guaranteed no decent looking girl likes you over here.

Bal Thackeray and the Shiv Sena will probably launch nationwide protests if another Indian girl marries a Pakistani. :D

Media now a days is equal to Hell, so what's their next step Indian President merry Pakistani president:lol:

Bloody Media

pfft wtf is wrong with these idiots ??????

i would prefer a Kashmiri or Brazilian girl any time.

but when it comes to Pakistani girl they are like red hot chilly. :D best of the lot. whinning but fun all the ways.

Go paksitani babes go :D i am all in for indo pak love . take all the bollywood hotties , loool
but the irony is paksitani girls dont really like most indian peeps, but they love the kashmiri and metro boys. for some reason i love the desi girls with canadian accent .

I am not marrying Shoaib Akhtar, Dia Mirza. | Diya Mirza

Latest buzz in town is that after Sania Mirza, another Hydrabad beauty, ex-beauty queen and actress Dia Mirza would tie the knot with Pakistan cricketer Shoaib Akhtar.However Dia Mirza denied the rumors. “The news of my wedding with Shoaib Akhtar is absolutely rubbish. It’s a figment of imagination.” Dia said.

Dia asked media to make it known that she had nothing to do with Shoaib Akhtar and she doesn’t even know him. “I would like to get married and everybody will know it. As of now, I am not getting married to anyone.” Dia replied on her marriage plans.

Interestingly, Pakistani media has publicized it on a high note that Shoaib Akhtar will soon marry Dia Mirza and bring her to Pakistan. While there is no reliable information from either of the families, news has spread like a wild fire and this new link up has become burning topic at all levels.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom