What's new

Shiv Sena's Hopes & Dreams

That babu in your avatar looks nuts :rofl:

Dude he may looks nuts but the things he teaches are very good
2 of his Asans Anlom vilom & Kapal ****** helped my dad get rid of his 40 year old allergy of cold
we have tried almost every thing for it nothing worked
You should try it sometime

Also i has helped me with my Allergies & Cold very much

Infact Udhhav Thackrey is against Modi,,,He hates Modi & he doesnt want Modi to be given the powers,,,

He gave that report just to troll every 1 & he succeded :P

We already had balls to make nukes, why don't you do something so we can show you we can use them? ;) :sleep:

U had balls ??? :laughcry:

good u said "may be" ,,,as u guys come to conclusion in case of Indians :P ,,
Sorry mate ur wrong ?? U need to find some 1 else who are addicted with balls,,,dont worry u ll find 1 :) :closed:

You love talking about balls dont you? addicted maybe? :lol:

We already had balls to make nukes, why don't you do something so we can show you we can use them? ;) :sleep:

The point is, u can always say u can use coz u made it. Both India and Pakistan dint even mate the nukes into warheads even during kargil or operation parakram or 26/11 or any other episode after 1998. This is called understanding the sentiments and intension on basis of past experience rather than barking and blabbering like u always do out of jingoism without any rationality.

You wud be eligible for a psychiatric treatment if u blindly say that someone is waiting to use nukes on other. Some reason, you guys are such big tym losers in politics and international affairs. U dont have it in ur gene to understand polity. :)

Back
Top Bottom