What's new

Shiv Sena calls rape charges 'a fashion'

Well u are one of the people who haven't read the rape law in toto,,,once u do u will realize the folly of ur statements

Sure it is

Well u don't have to be an internet fool here trying to police people or correct them,,,,,,,just ignore the fools like me and it will do the trick.

Then go back to correcting other fools like me:tup:

How many died due to misuse of this biased law just give us number if you trying to be sensitive but just check how many scot free in the absence of stern laws....

Sunday morning hai yaar , bore ho raha tha
How many died due to misuse of this biased law just give us number if you trying to be sensitive but just check how many scot free in the absence of stern laws....

Once again i refuse to discuss this with someone who has not read the new rape law 2013,,no offence.
I f u have read it ,its clear we have a different view and lets not stretch it further

We have no such law,,,,and its a commonsense to have one.

But as usual when nation is being run by fools,,,and these fools being elected by bigger fools,,,we cannot expect much can we now:rofl:
That's sad ....seriously doesnt those idiots out there for once think that they need to change ol those baba adam ke jamane wale laws....it sounds quite disgusting when u hear that your are following few laws that were made bac in the 19th century :blink: i mean what the ****.......few days ago SC ask Union home ministry to build more courts .....when it was asked by the PM to fast track criminal cases...they just keep blaming one another , i wonder if they hv ever sat together to figure out a common solution.

If this remark was made by a sickular Malayali or Bengali???..we could see an earthquake here...

Why? The Sickulars are the ones who drafted this report. The hyperfeminists comes from their tribe. I was always against lop sided laws and laws which presume a person guilty before proven innocent. But since the Sickular modern feminists along with metrosexual brainless men raged and protested and then forced the govt to draft this stupidity into law, I am just enjoying the frustration these brainless men are feeling.

Hell, I could not have been more happier when Tarun Tejpal was put in prison due to this new law. He was always a sexual predator, but that he fell to the law he along with his tribe drafted was classic.

Do u know that if ur wife is committing adultery and is caught(sorry dude:rofl::rofl:) then the man who is involved will be prosecuted but ur wife will go scott free.according to the law:lol::lol:

Moral of the story------Indian woman can do no wrong:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Lol i dont know wt to say bt that did sound funny :D

Lol i dont know wt to say bt that did sound funny :D

Not to @Star Wars

Dude is really upset about this comment

That's sad ....seriously doesnt those idiots out there for once think that they need to change ol those baba adam ke jamane wale laws....it sounds quite disgusting when u hear that your are following few laws that were made bac in the 19th century :blink: i mean what the ****.......few days ago SC ask Union home ministry to build more courts .....when it was asked by the PM to fast track criminal cases...they just keep blaming one another , i wonder if they hv ever sat together to figure out a common solution.

Ur profile pic makes me agree with u @Nova2

I am with u in all this crusade:devil:

Why? The Sickulars are the ones who drafted this report. The hyperfeminists comes from their tribe. I was always against lop sided laws and laws which presume a person guilty before proven innocent. But since the Sickular modern feminists along with metrosexual brainless men raged and protested and then forced the govt to draft this stupidity into law, I am just enjoying the frustration these brainless men are feeling.

Hell, I could not have been more happier when Tarun Tejpal was put in prison due to this new law. He was always a sexual predator, but that he fell to the law he along with his tribe drafted was classic.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol.....u guys proved it that a women somewhere down the line always plays a crucial role in a fight :p: :D

And to think of it,,,he is not even married yet.......imagine had he been married:lol:

Better law & order instills fear in the minds of criminals, just making the punishment harsher is not effective because criminals think that they won't get caught for their crime, if the state can guarantee that the culprits will be caught and they will be punished in every case with minimum hassle to the victim; that can reduce the crimes like rapes, many of the men committing such crimes are not hardcore criminals but perverts, a majority of whom would seek other avenues to satisfy/control their perversions than rape if punishment is unavoidable.

hmm, I did not receive an alert for this.

But also how to deal with the rape victims in the aftermath. And society's reactions to them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom