What's new

Featured Ship tied to Israeli billionaire attacked, two dead

clearly Israel wants its fleet in the area hence the dramatic acting

Everyone. The beneficiaries are :
1. Isreal
2. Iran
3: Some splinter group act like Al-Qaeda/Hamas/Hizb ulllah
4. The ship owner

Israel- How does this attack benefit ISrael?
Iran- yes, most likely.
AQ - please, they never do attacks like this in this region, and they dont have the capabilities to do this type of attack, Saudis and their other friends have activated them and kept them busy in Yemen fighting Houthis, but they'll lose soon.

Iran- yes, most likely.
AQ - please, they never do attacks like this in this region, and they dont have the capabilities to do this type of attack, Saudis and their other friends have activated them and kept them busy in Yemen fighting Houthis, but they'll lose soon.
Isreal: to blame Iran and build a narrative.
Iran: for recent Isreal sabotage series like attack on nuclear.
Qaeda: if they can 'attack' on WTC so they can do this too. :P
But the technology is not difficult as any org just need one expert to fly and direct the machine to the ships.

Iran- yes, most likely.
Burden of proof rests on the plaintiff ..

Iranian warnings are the main headline in Israeli newspapers right now.

Do u smell that? It smells to fear.

Theirs alot of threats being thrown around right now, and it is intensifying. USN5th fleet is anchored near Kuwait, so that is an interesting spot to me, they've huddle into the corner, still in range of AshCMs and BMs but the coastline they can be fired from is reduced. Indicates to me, they want to stay out of anything but keep close watch.

If I were Iran, I'd keep very close watch on Israeli Dolphin submarines, Israelis are trying to power project into the Arabian sea recently, which started this whole tit-for-tat tanker issue. They want to make inroads into the Arabian sea and probably Gulf of Oman at some point.

Kind of annoying though, just do something already (Israel), or just shut it. :coffee: I'm getting bored here.
clearly Israel wants its fleet in the area hence the dramatic acting
100%, Israel has been building a naval fleet with the help of Germany to bring it's power into the Red Sea, and Arabian sea.

Theirs alot of threats being thrown around right now, and it is intensifying. USN5th fleet is anchored near Kuwait, so that is an interesting spot to me, they've huddle into the corner, still in range of AshCMs and BMs but the coastline they can be fired from is reduced. Indicates to me, they want to stay out of anything but keep close watch.

If I were Iran, I'd keep very close watch on Israeli Dolphin submarines, Israelis are trying to power project into the Arabian sea recently, which started this whole tit-for-tat tanker issue. They want to make inroads into the Arabian sea and probably Gulf of Oman at some point.

Kind of annoying though, just do something already (Israel), or just shut it. :coffee: I'm getting bored here.

100%, Israel has been building a naval fleet with the help of Germany to bring it's power into the Red Sea, and Arabian sea.

This is entirely a propaganda pushed by some gossipi sections on Twitter nothing more or less.. This is a big fat bluff. The International news are not even interested in all of this what does this tell you.. Israel herself is tied down and can't do a damn thing about it. They are indeed weak if you look closer.. How are they gonna fight 82m Iranians they are not stupid. They wanted the US to intervene but there is no will on their part. People in the region are unbothered by this and the international media at large has ignored it because they know it is a weak attempt of fake gossip.. They may hit a ship in the med-ocean but that is about it and that itself will just force Iran to keep hitting these Israeli vessals until they de-escalate. Iran has the upper hand on them in this and should not change that position and should constantly aim for to Alpha' them.. They are indeed fragile in truth and don't have the manpower or heart to fight in any form of prolonged conflict.. Very weak attempt rest assured and this will be entirely shout down by Iran In a jestful way ''nah this is weak sauce''

Last edited:
So basically you attacked a civilian ship belonging to Japan , who is managed by a compony remotely connected to some Israeli , And on the way murdered the Romanian captain and a British crew man , and you find this something to take pride in . Wow,

~
Exactly, that's exactly what i thought when i saw this news and red abit more about that ship that was attacked. I fail to see how this serves Iran interests. By killing British and Romanian crew member and attacking a civilian Japanese ship because it's link to Israel will only help justify Israel's case internationally and rally more countries against Iran even more. lol I don't see anything positive here.
They should have targeted Israel directly or launch rockets on Israel through their proxies in Lebanon and Syria. However, they hardly ever do that for obvious reasons.

Exactly, that's exactly what i thought when i saw this news and red abit more about that ship that was attacked. I fail to see how this serves Iran interests. By killing British and Romanian crew member and attacking a civilian Japanese ship because it's link to Israel will only help justify Israel's case internationally and rally more countries against Iran even more. lol I don't see anything positive here.
They should have targeted Israel directly or launch rockets on Israel through their proxies in Lebanon and Syria. However, they hardly ever do that for obvious reasons.

I dont see Japan state complaining.
I see Israeli elite crying.

So Iran must be right and the real damaged in that attack was Israeli ruling elite.

About the crew, nobody give a sh*t about poor workers, no matter the country.

It's the great material damage, money lost, that hurts ruling corrupt elites like Israeli elite.

UK talking about a cyberattack as revenge :lol:

They are just obbeying from their American masters and I think they really dont give a fck about the issue.

I wonder what are trying to achieve twisted Americans with all this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom