What's new

Shia Sunni Ulama unity walk 18-11-2013

Major move Towards Shia Sunni Unity

Ayatullah Ali khamini issued a Fatwa that any insult to Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) companions is haram .

This fatwa is welcomed by vice chancellor of Islamic Sciences Al Azhar university egypt

Last edited:
This should be projected in Media more and more, and the Ullemah should come together more often, we cannot fall victim to the sectarian wave that started in Arab world.

Last edited:
Excellent move ... dont let the enemy incite hatred amoungst each other , Also this country is in a serious need of implementing religious , ethnic or any kind of discrimantory act

bann this hate speech !

Ayatullah Ali khamini issued a Fatwa that any insult to Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) companions is haram .

This fatwa is welcomed by Al Azhar university egypt Islamic Sciences vice chancellor

This is the opinion held by all major Shia scholars that insulting companions of prophet(pbuh) is Haram and Insulting ummahatulmomineen is even worse .

The grand mufti of Al Azhar university , Shaltout , in 1959 gave a fatwa that one can follow fiqa Jafari and be a sunni , (Fiqa jafari can be taken as 5th school of sunni fiqh just like any of the traditional 4) ,

scholars are not the problem , The problem are the Zakirs and illiterate Sunni Mullahs who misguide the masses . Sunni and Shia can easily coexist . Deoband is an exception as all of them (from a lay man to their Sheikh ul Islam) consider Shia as Kafirs(For their concept of Imamat) and other Sunnis as Mushriks (For following peers)..

Last edited:
this came to me as a pleasent surprise good to see some good religious people are trying to lessen the deep rooted hatred some people are trying to create

This is the opinion held by all major Shia scholars that insulting companions of prophet(pbuh) is Haram and Insulting ummahatulmomineen is even worse .

The grand mufti of Al Azhar university , Shaltout , in 1959 gave a fatwa that one can follow fiqa Jafari and be a sunni , (Fiqa jafari can be taken as 5th school of sunni fiqh just like any of the traditional 4) ,

scholars are not the problem , The problem are the Zakirs and illiterate Sunni Mullahs who misguide the masses . Sunni and Shia can easily coexist . Deoband is an exception as all of them (from a lay man to their Sheikh ul Islam) consider Shia as Kafirs(For their concept of Imamat) and other Sunnis as Mushriks (For following peers)..

can you elaborate your last para?

This fatwa is welcomed by vice chancellor of Islamic Sciences Al Azhar university egypt
That fatwa was 3 years ago

can you elaborate your last para?
He is saying that the Shia Zakirs spread this kind of things, if you don't know who zakirs are let me tell you here. There are two types of people who come to Stage in Majlis, 1 Zakirs and 2 Allamas. Zakirs: People who are illiterate and spread made up stories about Muharram etc. Allamas: They are the good guys they guide people from the Books,Quran and Hadees etc. Now i think you got my point here.

It's a shame that those mullas will teach, the educated people of Pakistan to behave civilized, which after all the mess is near impossible!
There shall be a law of 'no touch'. When some one abuse you.. why can't you simply move away, no need to slit throats for (assumed) mismatch in history books. I have seen people who do not believe even in Quran or Bible but i have spent time with them, discussed in civilized manner.... what is this nonsense of damaging other's property and blocking his way... what are we teaching the kids?

And, can't those mullas wear any thing, which does not show their sect. at this occasion?

That fatwa was 3 years ago
It was a crime to hide this fatwa for all these years, it's earlier release in Pakistan may have prevented killings in Rawalpindi.

Very nice to see this. We are all Muslims and Pakistanis and yet outsiders and local hatemongers will always try and divide us for their own gains. We must make sure that they never succeed in that. Walks like this are a nice way of telling them you wont succeed here. :tup:

It's a shame that those mullas will teach, the educated people of Pakistan to behave civilized, which after all the mess is near impossible!
There shall be a law of 'no touch'. When some one abuse you.. why can't you simply move away, no need to slit throats for (assumed) mismatch in history books. I have seen people who do not believe even in Quran or Bible but i have spent time with them, discussed in civilized manner.... what is this nonsense of damaging other's property and blocking his way... what are we teaching the kids?

And, can't those mullas wear any thing, which does not show their sect. at this occasion?

It was a crime to hide this fatwa for all these years, it's earlier release in Pakistan may have prevented killings in Rawalpindi.
Bhai this fatwa will be followed by the Shias who are bayyat of Ali Khamnei like my self.

does not make it ineffective how old it is . it was given by Ayatullah Ali khaminai
I am just saying dude, i didn't said that its 3 years old it shouldn't be followed. -_-

Bhai this fatwa will be followed by the Shias who are bayyat of Ali Khamnei like my self.
-

Bhai... i wish all Shia and beyond follow this beautiful message, but do not follow him, if get angry for some reason and tell you to suicide.

Back
Top Bottom