What's new

Shezad Roy about Raymond Davis case

im extremely disappointed with our people's reaction.....
dont get me wrong, i was totally against about letting him go but when all of us left the decision for court to make then why is everyone crying now!?
u guyz were crying about "azad adlia" 3 years back! so now accept the "azad adlia"!

is that geaorge ka pakistan in video too??

We are crying because its not Azad Adlia

a) CIA agents caught red handed should not be allowed to just fly out immediately even if someone forgives them
b) CIA agents should not be issued visas to enter pakistan
c) CIA agents have no business taking pictures of sensitive sites in Pakistan
d) CIA agents have no business funding terrorist in balouchistan

And yes we got a problem - judge decides to take a vacation , and lawyers don't show up on day of judgement , and a substitute shows up , and then the whole family vanishes in thin air ??

While our brave ellites drink their wine and dine with Diplomats from Devil's advocate Embassy ??
Where did the whole family vanish to???

Qaber main chale gai kiya , 1 million USD le ker ? ya they got Nazar Bund like our Nuclear Scientist ??

Waqt ka taqaza hai ... take off your chappal and Politicians ki itni mar lago , ke yad a jai wo quum ki gulam hain na ke America ke

Guys if the families of the victims forgave him, that is according to the Shariah Law. It is OK, you and me can argue all we want, but according to the Khoon Baha paid, Raymond Davis walked free. So a Christian benefited from a Shariah Law, which is in accordance with Islam.

Guys if the families of the victims forgave him, that is according to the Shariah Law. It is OK, you and me can argue all we want, but according to the Khoon Baha paid, Raymond Davis walked free. So a Christian benefited from a Shariah Law, which is in accordance with Islam.
Yes he may be forgiven for the murder but he was not forgiven for operating as a spy illegally, nor was he tried for being in contact with the Taliban.

im extremely disappointed with our people's reaction.....
dont get me wrong, i was totally against about letting him go but when all of us left the decision for court to make then why is everyone crying now!?
u guyz were crying about "azad adlia" 3 years back! so now accept the "azad adlia"!

Accept Bundles of Thanks for Excellent post(sorry at board i have just on thank option)

New lyrics of Roy's Song: jab ghar walay raazi to kya karay ga Qazi! Qazi court da howay ja jammat da howay.!

kam se kam poch tou liya hota...lenay se pehle hath mein @ naughty thoughts !! :chilli:

I'm not an expert on Sharia Law, but my logic tells me (I may be wrong though) that blood money is for un-intentional killings only to avoid further blood shed. Mis-use of this great gift from Allah to force the heirs of victims of a cold blooded murder is a crime itself.

We are crying because its not Azad Adlia

a) CIA agents caught red handed should not be allowed to just fly out immediately even if someone forgives them
b) CIA agents should not be issued visas to enter pakistan
c) CIA agents have no business taking pictures of sensitive sites in Pakistan
d) CIA agents have no business funding terrorist in balouchistan

And yes we got a problem - judge decides to take a vacation , and lawyers don't show up on day of judgement , and a substitute shows up , and then the whole family vanishes in thin air ??

While our brave ellites drink their wine and dine with Diplomats from Devil's advocate Embassy ??
Where did the whole family vanish to???

Qaber main chale gai kiya , 1 million USD le ker ? ya they got Nazar Bund like our Nuclear Scientist ??

Waqt ka taqaza hai ... take off your chappal and Politicians ki itni mar lago , ke yad a jai wo quum ki gulam hain na ke America ke

NOT ONLY POLITICIAN COUNT THE ARMY IN ..... ARMY KO BI PARNAY CHAHIYE

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom