Sher-e-Dakan; Akbar Owaisi

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
[video]http://tune.pk/video/32758/indiamuslim[/video]

Impressive.......!!

I don't see such an outspoken Muslim individual and that too to the advocation of Indian Muslims within India.

Sher-e-dakan said later that he was out of his mind.

Impressive.......!!

I don't see such an outspoken Muslim individual and that too to the advocation of Indian Muslims within India.

Of course you did not expect it, because in your country it has been taught to you as a rote process that Indian Muslims are so downtrodden, they neither have a say, nor any power under a "Hindu India", which indeed, is a farce.

But I am glad you were honest in your surprise... many in Pakistan have had the thought that Shahrukh Khan ki recent diatribe ne India ki pole khol di.

I would like you to watch this... play the video from 19:23 onwards... (please resist watching all of it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Togadia vs Owaisi Hate Speech: Who said what

New Delhi, Feb 8: In recent times, India has witnessed hate speeches from political leaders to incite mob violence. Two of the prominent cases are that of Praveen Togadia of Vishwa Hindu Parisad (VHP) and MIM MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi.

What Praveen Togadia of VHP said at Nanded on Jan 22, 2013 [Owaisi] said, remove the police [and see what we do]. I say, for 20 years, the police has stood aside, doesn't he know what happened? In Nellie, Assam, the police, stood aside and more than 3,000 dead bodies got piled up. Not one was Hindu. Something similar happened in Bhagalpur, Bihar...The Ganga was full of dead bodies, not one Hindu. In Moradabad, Meerut, and in Gujarat, too, police stood aside.

What Akbaruddin Owaisi, MIM, MLA said at Adilabad on Dec 24, 2012 We (Muslims) are 25 crores, you are 100 crores (Hindus). You are so much more mumerous. But just remove the police for 15 minutes and we will show who are the brave ones. Who is stronger. Maharashtra police has registered two cases against the VHP leader on Thursday, Feb 7 over his hate speech in which he had targetted MIM MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi. At a public meeting at Bhokar town in Nanded district of Maharashtra on Jan 22 - details of which are now emerging after a video-recording was posted online - Togadia had allegedly attacked Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi and members of a particular community. Earlier, Owaisi was sent to jail on charges of delivering a hate speech at Nirmal town in Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh in Jan 2013. All India United Democratic Front member Imran Ali wrote to Nanded Police regarding Togadia's hate speeches. Citing the complaint, Nanded police filed the FIR. Charges under Section 295A (deliberate and malicious acts intended to outrage religious feelings or any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs), Section 505 (statements conducing public mischief) and Section 153A (promoting enmity between different groups on grounds of religion, race, place of birth, residence, language, etc) have been filed against Togadia. The Prithviraj Chavan-led Maharashtra government earlier was asked to investigate allegation that Togadia made provocative speeches against the members of a particular community. "The Home Ministry's advise is clear. Once they have confirmed forensic evidence, appropriate action as per law must be taken against Togadia," an official said.

Read more at: Togadia vs Owaisi Hate Speech: Who said what - Oneindia News

So Does Tagodia taken into custody yet as well...........:no:

I know him through someone. Our distand family members intermarried (nisbat) with his family. Great person. Akbar is seen as the lion of Muslims there. Their only voice. In Hyderabad he has a huge stake.

Togadia vs Owaisi Hate Speech: Who said what

New Delhi, Feb 8: In recent times, India has witnessed hate speeches from political leaders to incite mob violence. Two of the prominent cases are that of Praveen Togadia of Vishwa Hindu Parisad (VHP) and MIM MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi.

What Praveen Togadia of VHP said at Nanded on Jan 22, 2013 [Owaisi] said, remove the police [and see what we do]. I say, for 20 years, the police has stood aside, doesn't he know what happened? In Nellie, Assam, the police, stood aside and more than 3,000 dead bodies got piled up. Not one was Hindu. Something similar happened in Bhagalpur, Bihar...The Ganga was full of dead bodies, not one Hindu. In Moradabad, Meerut, and in Gujarat, too, police stood aside.

What Akbaruddin Owaisi, MIM, MLA said at Adilabad on Dec 24, 2012 We (Muslims) are 25 crores, you are 100 crores (Hindus). You are so much more mumerous. But just remove the police for 15 minutes and we will show who are the brave ones. Who is stronger. Maharashtra police has registered two cases against the VHP leader on Thursday, Feb 7 over his hate speech in which he had targetted MIM MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi. At a public meeting at Bhokar town in Nanded district of Maharashtra on Jan 22 - details of which are now emerging after a video-recording was posted online - Togadia had allegedly attacked Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi and members of a particular community. Earlier, Owaisi was sent to jail on charges of delivering a hate speech at Nirmal town in Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh in Jan 2013. All India United Democratic Front member Imran Ali wrote to Nanded Police regarding Togadia's hate speeches. Citing the complaint, Nanded police filed the FIR. Charges under Section 295A (deliberate and malicious acts intended to outrage religious feelings or any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs), Section 505 (statements conducing public mischief) and Section 153A (promoting enmity between different groups on grounds of religion, race, place of birth, residence, language, etc) have been filed against Togadia. The Prithviraj Chavan-led Maharashtra government earlier was asked to investigate allegation that Togadia made provocative speeches against the members of a particular community. "The Home Ministry's advise is clear. Once they have confirmed forensic evidence, appropriate action as per law must be taken against Togadia," an official said.

Read more at: Togadia vs Owaisi Hate Speech: Who said what - Oneindia News

So Does Tagodia taken into custody yet as well...........:no:

Brilliant post and thought-provoking question!

Owaisi is known for making inflammatory Islamist speeches. In 2007, he threatened to carry out the fatwa to kill Salman Rushdie and behead Taslima Nasreen if they ever visited Hyderabad. In 2011, he said that he would have killed P V Narasimha Rao with his own hands had he not died

Well on the above, he did not do anything.
Barking dogs seldom bite.

I know him through someone. Our distand family members intermarried (nisbat) with his family.

Really!!

Great person. Akbar is seen as the lion of Muslims there. Their only voice. In Hyderabad he has a huge stake.

I love the part from inception where he built his argument slowly and end it a 4:10.....Kamaaaal Hai...!!

Of course you did not expect it, because in your country it has been taught to you as a rote process that Indian Muslims are so downtrodden, they neither have a say, nor any power under a "Hindu India", which indeed, is a farce.

But I am glad you were honest in your surprise... many in Pakistan have had the thought that Shahrukh Khan ki recent diatribe ne India ki pole khol di.

I would like you to watch this... play the video from 19:23 onwards... (please resist watching all of it)

Quickly jumped to 19 and moved until 21. :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Impressive.......!!

Thats because secular india and tolerant hindus don't kill muslims even if they offend sentiments of majorities living in india.

Call the peace loving Hindus impressive instead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom