What's new

SHENYANG J30 RUMOURED

chinazun

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
China
I found out that there was a rumour about the new Shenyang-J30 according to I found in a local newspaper,
but not much details provided, it said that it was in the planning phase but no designs have been revealed yet maybe soon more information will be told.

Around 2 fighter jets will revealed in a mock up.

I found out that there was a rumour about the new Shenyang-J30 according to I found in a local newspaper,
but not much details provided, it said that it was in the planning phase but no designs have been revealed yet maybe soon more information will be told.

Honestly and similar to the J-10 report yesterday ... PLEASE give a source or even better quote that report. Otherwise it can easily be regarded as BS only.

Deino

Rumored 说的对。 可是能给我们看吗啥新闻 local Newspaper 什么名字? 请给我们Proof。可能吧。谢谢。
Rumored as you said it yourself. there is a possibility yes but its hard to believe at this point, But its Possible. Care to share the local newspaper or source please? thanks.

There's already j31, probably that's the new fighter you're referring. Is j31 good? It's using the same engine as mig35 which is not so good, too much black smoke. It needs new engines.

There is rumor of a VTOL aircraft in development. This could be it.

There is rumor of a VTOL aircraft in development. This could be it.

China could hire russian engineers involved in designing yak141 and f35b lift engines for assistance. VTOL must not have internal bay door like f35b to avoid overweight.

China could hire russian engineers involved in designing yak141 and f35b lift engines for assistance. VTOL must not have internal bay door like f35b to avoid overweight.

A Chinese derivative of the Yak-141 is what I expect if the Chinese VTOL has materialized. The Yak-141 if had allowed to remove its bugs would have been the best and most practical VTOL aircraft ever.

US actually used Yakovlev transferred technology to build their F-35.

F-35B: Born in the USSR | Russia & India Report
"
According to aviation analyst Bill Gunston, the Lockheed-Yakovlev partnership began in late 1991, though it was not publicly revealed by Yakovlev until September 6, 1992. Lockheed-Martin disclosed the deal only in June 1994.

Lockheed pumped in nearly $400 million. For Yakovlev the fruits of the partnership were three new prototypes and an additional static test aircraft to test improvements in design and avionics. Two prototypes of the planes were exhibited at the 1993 Moscow air show. None flew.

The real winner was Lockheed. Its designers had struck gold – they had learned enough about “lift plus lift cruise” techniques from the Russians to design their prototype Joint Strike Fighter, known as the X-35, in preparations for a fly off against the Boeing X-32.

The Russian advantage paid off handsomely. In a close fight to the finish line, the Yak-inspired X-35 got the contract.
"

There is a single engine Fith generation fighter planned/under-construction for sure.

Back
Top Bottom