What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

What??? :fie:

Then stick yourself to this ... it is always you how derails threads by fabricating things. Yes, stick to the facts or prove your points.

The major issue is, you are hyping up certain things that are simply not, telling things that are irrelevant and then avoid an answer.

Just see above: You made 4 false or completely exaggerated claims and your reply is "This answer on J-15A will only be revealed after Type 003 entering active service with sisters ships in development". NO, you were plain wrong: None of statements was correct like it is a dangerous bird and several fatal crashes occurred - WRONG -, no J-15s are currently build = WRONG - and that there are no J-15s for the Shandong - WRONG again and your reply is "This answer on J-15A will only be revealed after Type 003 entering active service with sisters ships in development". :hitwall: :crazy:

So in fact you are the only one who's repeatedly "dragging irrelevant topic and made your own assumption" and when they are proven wrong you don't admit, but come up again with irrelevant stuff.

@Beast
One more nonsense from him , Just ban him.

Then stick yourself to this ... it is always you how derails threads by fabricating things. Yes, stick to the facts or prove your points.

The major issue is, you are hyping up certain things that are simply not, telling things that are irrelevant and then avoid an answer.

Just see above: You made 4 false or completely exaggerated claims and your reply is "This answer on J-15A will only be revealed after Type 003 entering active service with sisters ships in development". NO, you were plain wrong: None of statements was correct like it is a dangerous bird and several fatal crashes occurred - WRONG -, no J-15s are currently build = WRONG - and that there are no J-15s for the Shandong - WRONG again and your reply is "This answer on J-15A will only be revealed after Type 003 entering active service with sisters ships in development". :hitwall: :crazy:

So in fact you are the only one who's repeatedly "dragging irrelevant topic and made your own assumption" and when they are proven wrong you don't admit, but come up again with irrelevant stuff.

@Beast

This kungfugymnast tries to insert falsehoods in a mass of "aerodynamic" mumble jumble almost every time in the major fighter threads. Seems like a tactic.

@Beast

What's with the trolling warning when I told all those who disagreed to wait for J-15B/T/D design? It is you and the few that can't stick to discussion. You doubt my point on aircraft aerodynamic, you may ask Luftwaffe pilots and engineers from your nearest air force base since you're in Germany to verify. Luftwaffe has F/A-18 in their inventory now, they can tell you much on low speed stability and maneuverability.

J-15A top speed Mach 2.4 at high altitude as per Wikipedia and specifications posted by numbers of users here. If J-15B/T meant for Type 003 catapult launch redesigned to have slower top speed, it means I win and proved you all wrong. It's just that simple, wait for the J-15B/T specifications. Other Moderator (not deino) be the judge here, don't delete any of my post on J-15.

@ozranger
@Beast

Last edited:
Put your over patriotism aside and stick to military talk reply with facts. Else you shouldn't reply
What's with the trolling warning when I told all those who disagreed to wait for J-15B/T/D design? It is you and the few that can't stick to discussion. If J-15B/T meant for Type 003 catapult launch redesigned to have slower top speed, it means I win and proved you all wrong. It's just that simple, just wait for the J-15B/T.

@ozranger
@Beast

No, there will be no redesign, we all know how the J-15T looks like and besides an MLU avionics-wise and the catapult-related changes there are none of what you eventually hope for.

Even more instead of simply admitting that you were posting BS - you were proven wrong and corrected in all four of your claims - and correcting your behaviour you were again diverting the discussion with yet another stupid idea of "let us wait what changes the J-15T will have" but evenb if, these changes won't make any of your stupid claims - and in fact I rate them as deliberate misinformation = lying = trolling! - correct.

So simply stop with this BS ... and the same goes on in the J-10 thread where you once again post any random BS about F-16s, CFT and so on. Plain off topi, irrelevant and deliberately misleading = trolling!

No, there will be no redesign, we all know how the J-15T looks like and besides an MLU avionics-wise and the catapult-related changes there are none of what you eventually hope for.

Even more instead of simply admitting that you were posting BS - you were proven wrong and corrected in all four of your claims - and correcting your behaviour you were again diverting the discussion with yet another stupid idea of "let us wait what changes the J-15T will have" but evenb if, these changes won't make any of your stupid claims - and in fact I rate them as deliberate misinformation = lying = trolling! - correct.

So simply stop with this BS ... and the same goes on in the J-10 thread where you once again post any random BS about F-16s, CFT and so on. Plain off topi, irrelevant and deliberately misleading = trolling!

Why are you replying when the bet is on? Stop flooding this thread and wait for the result unless you are not confident to take the fair challenge. When J-10B/C being redesigned, you didn't expect the top speed reduced to Mach 1.8. you think you could predict the J-15B/T top speed? I repeat:

J-15A top speed Mach 2.4 at high altitude as per Wikipedia and specifications posted by numbers of users here. If J-15B/T meant for Type 003 catapult launch redesigned to have slower top speed, it means I win and proved you all wrong. It's just that simple, wait for the J-15B/T specifications. Other Moderator (not deino) be the judge here, don't delete any of my post on J-15.

Why are you replying when the bet is on? Stop flooding this thread and wait for the result unless you are not confident to take the fair challenge. When J-10B/C being redesigned, you didn't expect the top speed reduced to Mach 1.8. you think you could predict the J-15B/T top speed? I repeat:

There is no bet! ... there won't be any dramatic changes to the J-15T's airframe and as such NO changes in flight characteristics, NO-ONE claims, the J-15T is "to have slower top speed",... As such you must tell us WHY you think we should expect one, on what sources you base this claim. Otherwise it is nothing but again a lame attempt to drivel the discussion away from your already proven wrong false claims.

And now STOP THIS!

Can its possible in near future J15 new variant will have similar capabilities and even commonality with J16

Can its possible in near future J15 new variant will have similar capabilities and even commonality with J16

IMO not really ... I expect the next batch of J-15s - and as it seems they are already in production - again as single seater but CATOBAR capable and then, maybe additionally in parallel there could be the some J-15S and J-15D (maybe merged into a single variant), which I expect to be similar to the J-16/16D

Type 003 EMALS allow heavier payload to be carried and if J-15B/T proven successful, it is likely to have twin seat air to ground variant J-15 for offensive operations.

Allegedly the first clear image of the PLAN's next J-15 variant - and in fact I'm almost sure it is the catapult-capable variant J-15B (?) - was leaked. As it seems and even if some details - especially the catapult-gear - are obscured, there are some interesting changes visible: First, the wing-tip pylons are different and they are no longer the deeper PL-8-typical ones as on the regular J-15As but more like those on the J-16 aimed for the PL-10.

Also, it appears to have a new radome without a pitot, which would fit to reports a new AESA radar is installed AESA as well as a new EW system comparable to the J-16.

Unfortunately, most of these important details are obscured, but anyway it seems to be ...

It almost has some sort of Su-35-like look! 😉

via https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/7dIuh1uiDVa1zZger1ZQ-A

J-15B - first clear 20211214.jpg
J-15B wt-pylons.jpg
J-15B vs A front.jpg

Back
Top Bottom