What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

49eca83dly1gp2534kld6j21hn0u0k33.jpg
49eca83dly1gp2544hwhvj21hn0u0qda.jpg

Via CCTV 7 and @沉默的山羊 from Weibo

The J-15 story is getting more and more confusing!
😮
🤔
... and now here is J-15 no. 72!

While the renumbering from 1xx numbers to 01-24 made sense and the additional Batch 03 fighters logically became No. 30+, the No. 60 modex J-15 were or are still unusual.
My feeling tells me that we see a second squadron under construction with numbers 01-35 in the first wing and no. 60-xx in the second.

(Image courtesy of KTLJ via Huitong's CMA-Blog)

1618498217592.png

The J-15 story is getting more and more confusing!
😮
🤔
... and now here is J-15 no. 72!

While the renumbering from 1xx numbers to 01-24 made sense and the additional Batch 03 fighters logically became No. 30+, the No. 60 modex J-15 were or are still unusual.
My feeling tells me that we see a second squadron under construction with numbers 01-35 in the first wing and no. 60-xx in the second.

(Image courtesy of KTLJ via Huitong's CMA-Blog)

View attachment 734328
Is possible sir, they might want use J15 as non Carriers based option novy as well
Will establish multiple sqr

Once again a great read written by @RickJoe_PLA explaining why "rumors of the J-15’s unreliability have been greatly exaggerated"!

Thanks a lot even if I only have slim hopes that this will be heard by those who constantly repeat such rumours.

Once again a great read written by @RickJoe_PLA explaining why "rumors of the J-15’s unreliability have been greatly exaggerated"!

Thanks a lot even if I only have slim hopes that this will be heard by those who constantly repeat such rumours.

According to Rick Joe, the rumors was started by a Taiwan-based news. That explained. 🤣

Precisely. Even a birdstrike was counted as a case of unreliably.
It is simple unbelievable. :sarcastic:

PLA Navy's carrier-based fighter J-15 in 60 seconds

Supplementing the first part on the J-15 the eagerly awaited second part again written by @RickJoe_PLA is again a "must read" for all interested not only in rumours but in facts.

Back
Top Bottom