What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

this one we need only 150 hehehehhehe wet dream . ok i sleep again.look like they again make copy of su-33 welldone great china keep it up waiting for pak-fa copy. i know you can do it for us.

Why not a Copy of a Raptor ? :partay:

this one we need only 150 hehehehhehe wet dream . ok i sleep again.look like they again make copy of su-33 welldone great china keep it up waiting for pak-fa copy. i know you can do it for us.

and that copy must be sold for 15 million dollars :lol:

no no atleast 35mn otherwise burma ugenda and ethopia will also got 5th gen pak-fa copy .:D
hehhehe

but think otherwise Imran, if that becomes reality..... we will be inducting 250 "PAK-FA copy" after 250 JF-17s ;)

Burma, Uganda, Ethiopia will buy a maximum squadron of one - no worries :P

oh well you can just dream about anything... right?. There is no bar on your dreams :thinktank:

no no no i like only cino-pak have this copy no one even allow to tuch it US will offer us 1 sqadron of f-35 for just check that copy but we refuse we say it penut for lion. and and and wait i sleep again for more dream hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh

no no no i like only cino-pak have this copy no one even allow to tuch it US will offer us 1 sqadron of f-35 for just check that copy but we refuse we say it penut for lion. and and and wait i sleep again for more dream hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh

then why not choice make 6th Generation aircraft instead :thinktank:
why even PAK-FA?

i remember china introduced Televisions in mobile phones with dual sim cards many years ago which is still a new thing in european markets.

Lets go after 6th gen aircraft and we will not even give it to America :rofl::rofl:

my last post here for now

Nice one.

I see they added canards. Makes sense if it's going to operate from Varyag - but original Su-33 could not take off at max take off weight using ski-jump so I hope they sorted this out.

I hope J-15 incorporates tech from J-10B - Composites/RAM, avionics, radar, IRST, ECM etc.

Nice one.

I see they added canards. Makes sense if it's going to operate from Varyag - but original Su-33 could not take off at max take off weight using ski-jump so I hope they sorted this out.

I hope J-15 incorporates tech from J-10B - Composites/RAM, avionics, radar, IRST, ECM etc.

They'll probably add some if not all of that stuff, but right now we haven't seen any evidence of anything new except things the Su-33 already have, like canards, straight front wheel, shortened tail cone, and with this new set of pics, signs of folding wings.

and that copy must be sold for 15 million dollars :lol:

No more Copies.

34258_1476631148838_1025517435_1420478_4746815_n.jpg

@China

Forgod sake make something yourself...

Su-27 was given to China with License production & J-15 is another variant developed under that license-there is no copying involved.

If that would have been the case then we can call the Indian MKI a copy too.

China has successfully Inducted - JH-7 - J-10/A-B and developed JFT with Pakistan and all of them within 15 years time - not bad at all.

@China

i'm pretty sure that other than the engine, that plane is made entirely by themselves. or do you mean DESIGN something yourself? in that case how about the DF missiles, or say the 054A and the 052C?

As I know,the plane engine is on the way for a long time .it has mang difference
types Taihang Taishan WS15 Qinling .Russia now use 117s for T50 .
117s or 117a were all developed from AL 41 .The actually eagine is still in rasearch 。 So there is closer in the new generation engine with China and Russia which the thrust weight ratio above 10 。May be in 2015 it will the news about the fourth generation fighter with China heart WS15 。We has a long distance with USA .WS15 standard just like the Amercian type F119.
Therefore as someone put it we has a long way to go .

@China

actually something are undergoing.601/611/603 all have their new projects,but we don't have 5 or 10 years to wait as china is facing seriously immediate maritime threat .and i said a thousands times that phototype of SU-33 was the soviet relic which we bought it from ukraine 10 years ago,there wouldn't be any copyright issues,so why not just reverse engineering the best 3th gen carrier-based jet and save the time and funds for 4th gen

Nice one.

Varyag will be the training AC, ukraine exploded all the key parts and left only a shell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom