What's new

Sheikh Mujib’s perception of India

ISI is already in Bangladesh.Assad Durrani said it all during his Supreme Court hearing.It would not fund BNP's election if it had no interest.ISI funded and armed Naga rebels from BD.LET and IM were patronized by ISI from Bangladesh.ISI has been working on the NE region of India for a long time from Bangladesh.Or your 3 star general Durrani was bluffing to your court.

Pakistan rejects allegation of providing funds to BNP

Bangladesh Government Misled By Khaleej Times

Forget Kashmir if India gave you the northern half of the country tomorrow you would still be pointing your nukes towards the other half...We just want to cash in and get some benefits....nothing personal against India or Pakistan!

Not likely - Kashmir is the only sore point of contention & you'd be punching way above your weight if you think you can 'benefit' by colluding with an enemy of India to bleed India !

ISI is already in Bangladesh.Assad Durrani said it all during his Supreme Court hearing.It would not fund BNP's election if it had no interest.ISI funded and armed Naga rebels from BD.LET and IM were patronized by ISI from Bangladesh.ISI has been working on the NE region of India for a long time from Bangladesh.Or your 3 star general Durrani was bluffing to your court.

Forget Kashmir if India gave you the northern half of the country tomorrow you would still be pointing your nukes towards the other half...We just want to cash in and get some benefits....nothing personal against India or Pakistan!

I would not pay much attention to what Armstrong is saying. The ISI and Pakistan military certainly does not agree with his assessment and have sought alliances with even weaker powers in the region such as the Maldives and Sri Lanka.

I would not pay much attention to what Armstrong is saying. The ISI and Pakistan military certainly does not agree with his assessment and have sought alliances with even weaker powers in the region such as the Maldives and Sri Lanka.

You should've mentioned me brother !

The Pakistani Establishment & the Civil Executive both value alliances with every Nation in the region & the world at large but it would be absurd to suggest that either those Nations would be willing to give their land over to be used by the ISI for Anti-India activities or for that Pakistan is naive enough to expect anything of the sort !

All those 'alliances' mean are in the realm of diplomacy & military & otherwise cooperation not subversive activities carried out by the ISI from the shores of another !

Sri Lanka, Maldives & even Bangladesh would be suicidal to consider that as a possibility !

Pakistan rejects allegation of providing funds to BNP

Bangladesh Government Misled By Khaleej Times

Not likely - Kashmir is the only sore point of contention & you'd be punching way above your weight if you think you can 'benefit' by colluding with an enemy of India to bleed India !

I only wonder what will happen to a persons character with so much hate! and none of the comments say that we will fight like men but all comments talk about colluding, conspiracy, terrorism etc and in one post you guys even associated with Islam and .

If Allah is seeing all this he will be disappointed at what has become of his disciples. sad guys would be better if u stop proxy wars and fight one war and forget it at least after that we can all live in peace.

I only wonder what will happen to a persons character with so much hate! and none of the comments say that we will fight like men but all comments talk about colluding, conspiracy, terrorism etc and in one post you guys even associated with Islam and .

If Allah is seeing all this he will be disappointed at what has become of his disciples. sad guys would be better if u stop proxy wars and fight one war and forget it at least after that we can all live in peace.

Reciprocity is the keyword here !

Reciprocity is the keyword here !

I don't know buddy at least i am not one of those reciprocating but Pakistan and more importantly the people should stop supporting such policies though it will bleed India. It will back fire just like how it happened in case of LTTE here.

I just hope all this comes to an end at least to our generation so that future generations can leave in peace.

I don't know buddy at least i am not one of those reciprocating but Pakistan and more importantly the people should stop supporting such policies though it will bleed India. It will back fire just like how it happened in case of LTTE here.

I just hope all this comes to an end at least to our generation so that future generations can leave in peace.

A worthy sentiment though unfounded in, again, reciprocity in other areas !

You should've mentioned me brother !

The Pakistani Establishment & the Civil Executive both value alliances with every Nation in the region & the world at large but it would be absurd to suggest that either those Nations would be willing to give their land over to be used by the ISI for Anti-India activities or for that Pakistan is naive enough to expect anything of the sort !

All those 'alliances' mean are in the realm of diplomacy & military & otherwise cooperation not subversive activities carried out by the ISI from the shores of another !

Sri Lanka, Maldives & even Bangladesh would be suicidal to consider that as a possibility !

There are different levels of cooperation. I certainly agree with your point that no government would be willing to give their land over to be used by the ISI for Anti-India activities. There are occasions when acting in concert can be mutually beneficial and it has often occurred in the past but in great secrecy.

@Hyperion Although I am beginning to dislike @Armstrong, he let ZY escape from underneath the buffalo, adores Mullah Omar and now he's being all pally with BDians. think he's going to be a spanner in our plans, the one where we were going to perpetrate genocide?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sala buhut tangg karta hai yeh @Armstrong... parr kia karain???? Aakhir dost hai..... we can't just get rid of him, can we? No.... so next best solution, we will put him in a room with the prettiest maiden of our empire and throw away the keys for three years.... if after three years, he is playing Ludo with her.......... then OFF WITH HIS HEAD.... :devil:

@Hyperion Although I am beginning to dislike @Armstrong, he let ZY escape from underneath the buffalo, adores Mullah Omar and now he's being all pally with BDians. think he's going to be a spanner in our plans, the one where we were going to perpetrate genocide?

Sala buhut tangg karta hai yeh @Armstrong... parr kia karain???? Aakhir dost hai..... we can't just get rid of him, can we? No.... so next best solution, we will put him in a room with the prettiest maiden of our empire and throw away the keys for three years.... if after three years, he is playing Ludo with her.......... then OFF WITH HIS HEAD.... :devil:

Hmmm..true. Can't kill a brother without good reason. Besides three years shall be enough for our BD annexation, empire building and fundo hanging plans. After which there'll be nothing he'll be able to do but mourn by Omar's gave. :D

But can you imagine what a BRILLIANT asset the man would be if he came over to the dark side?:frown:

There are different levels of cooperation. I certainly agree with your point that no government would be willing to give their land over to be used by the ISI for Anti-India activities. There are occasions when acting in concert can be mutually beneficial and it has often occurred in the past but in great secrecy.

At the same time Munshi Bhai, do you think that either Pakistan or Bangladesh were ready to move on from what happened in 1971, during either Mujib or Bhutto's life ?

Even now the only reason why Pakistanis & Bangladeshis hold such warm sentiments for each other (if they do) is because of a very conspicuous disconnect between the two ! Do you think the average Pakistani would be remotely amenable after he hears half the aspersions cast against him by your esteemed scholars & intellectuals or that conversely the average Bangladeshi would be willing to forgive & forget without addressing half the demands put forth by the Awami League & many Bangladeshi Intellectuals & Scholars at the mere mention of the word 'Pakistan' ?

It might sound fantastic to you but most Pakistanis, owing to our illiteracy & general lack of reading, don't even know that we're accused of killing 3 million Bengalis & raping hundreds of thousands of Bengali women !

At the same time Munshi Bhai, do you think that either Pakistan or Bangladesh were ready to move on from what happened in 1971, during either Mujib or Bhutto's life ?

Even now the only reason why Pakistanis & Bangladeshis hold such warm sentiments for each other (if they do) is because of a very conspicuous disconnect between the two ! Do you think the average Pakistani would be remotely amenable after he hears half the aspersions cast against him by your esteemed scholars & intellectuals or that conversely the average Bangladeshi would be willing to forgive & forget without addressing half the demands put forth by the Awami League & many Bangladeshi Intellectuals & Scholars at the mere mention of the word 'Pakistan' ?

It might sound fantastic to you but most Pakistanis, owing to our illiteracy & general lack of reading, don't even know that we're accused of killing 3 million Bengalis & raping hundreds of thousands of Bengali women !

I agree with you entirely on this. After 1971 it would have been impossible for both leaders to have created the kind of relationship the article suggests and for the reasons you point out. At the same time the Bangladeshis who spew such hatred about Pakistan and the Pakistanis who view Bangladesh with such distrust are minorities in both countries and 42 years after the war attitudes have changed and a realization has dawned on many Bangladeshis that India is an adversary. This is the common denominator that Bangladesh and Pakistan both share. In the end it will be self-interest that will bring the countries to seek cooperation at various levels as a challenge to India.

Back
Top Bottom