What's new

Sheesha Cafes Are History, There’s A Chars Cafe In Quetta You Need To Know About

this is a huge untapped opportunity.make gawadar or quetta a free city.like vegas.legal everything there let the people enjoy

this is a huge untapped opportunity.make gawadar or quetta a free city.like vegas.legal everything there let the people enjoy
not possible bro mullah brigade will wreak havoc in the whole country.:butcher:

Jokes aside but if I ever got a chance to open something in balochistan then it would be schools and mosques and it'll be a true pakistan zindabad. :smitten::wub:
To build a mosque you will need a lot of money, there's no shortage of mosques in Quetta & the rest of Pakistan :no:
• first take a start from a small business & with the passage of time when ur business grows as well as the income then u can build a Mosque & school anywhere.

And if I had to resist people from something then it would be chars, naswar and smoking .
:astagh:

To build a mosque you will need a lot of money, there's no shortage of mosques in Quetta & the rest of Pakistan :no:
• first take a start from a small business & with the passage of time when ur business grows as well as the income then u can build a Mosque & school anywhere.

:astagh:

Sure . I'll arrange money.
Allah tofeeq de mjhy . : )

lol sorry .
Start Lookin for another cafe haha . I'm not opening

not possible bro mullah brigade will wreak havoc in the whole country.:butcher:
then what else u have in ur country for god sake for once stand on ur feet look at the world.we need to bring in tourism not some mofo mullah should be any threat

then what else u have in ur country for god sake for once stand on ur feet look at the world.we need to bring in tourism not some mofo mullah should be any threat
such steps will cause huge knee jerk reactions and 95 %of our population will be against it. from the economical point of view riots and protest against such initiative will be far more expensive than the amount of revenue it will be generating.
sadly bro we live in a country where people are extremely conservative and there is nothing we can do about it.

No tourism should be based on chars. got lot more to attract tourist than chars. aiway baqwas qari jannay

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom