What's new

Sheesha Cafes Are History, There’s A Chars Cafe In Quetta You Need To Know About

2 4 lakh din ka to kuch b nahi in sab ke liye, MPA kuch nahi samjhty itny paisy ko to phir MNA's aur Waziron ka to haq banta hai. Corruption ne aise hi itni taraki nahi ki hai, in sab logon ne bohat mehnat ki hai is kaam mein.

Or phir kehte hain hmare pas bullet train bnany k pese Nahin hain . Jhootay.

Allah ki lanat ho in pe .

Weed should be legal, it's ban isnt even enforced so it makes no difference. It can also help boost tourism and we could maybe tax hashish. It should still be discouraged in society, it is a fact: bans = more consumption.

Yar takreban ajj kal sab hi kartey hain amer kya ghereb kya to mullah kya.
Esy esy bandey ko peta dekha hay jis kay barey main kabhi soch bhi nahi saktey thay kay yeah gali bhi dey sakta hay

Do you smoke it? And If you do would you tell your grandfather that you smoke it?

Baba ji Pakistan main aam hi itni hay kya karain

O o slowdown dude, someone's neighbour is addict doesn't mean all Pakistan lives in his backyard.

lolz there was a guy from my town(uk), who parents sent him abroad(pakistan) becuase of his behaviour you know smokin weed, drinking etc. lolz few years later, he was growing cannabis yes the green stuff not the brown stuff.
He had this english-guy that would book a flight to pakistan and set it up the farm and do the seeds etc for him. i heard it was good bussiness becuase uk pakistani would go to pakistan and buy from him.

O o slowdown dude, someone's neighbour is addict doesn't mean all Pakistan lives in his backyard.
Bhai its common now. One of my classmate was caught with 3 kg hash, and a bear bottle inside college boundaries. Mostly people are not addict but smoke just for fun.

Do you smoke it? And If you do would you tell your grandfather that you smoke it?
He is dead
And No i don't siraf ek bar try ki thi inta koi bura hoa tha us din meray sath kay mine pehli bar main hi toba kar li woh din ajj ka din hath nahi lagya isay :astagh:

Tension is baat ki ha hmari nasal kharab na jo jae .
Mana joke thi:P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom